Dr. Henry Lok, DO

Dr. Henry Lok, DO

Pain Management

Pain Management

Dr. Henry Lok, DO is a Pain Management Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Their office accepts new patients.

Lok Clinic

Lok Clinic1818 E Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, NV 89169

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lok's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lok

Pain that has not been resolved. He uses multiple methods of treatment: Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, acupuncture and others to help. highly recommended
J. P. – Sep 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
A dying breed, Dr. Lok is a truly compassionate and qualified physician who effectively integrates broad medical knowledge and multiple healing modalities into patient treatment. Dr. Lok is the best pain management physician I have seen within the state of Nevada. His multifaceted skillsets in Osteopathic Manipulation, Acupuncture, and Pain Management make him a highly sought-after practitioner that would benefit every person seeking pain relief from an empathetic physician.
Anonymous – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is a patient and skilled physician who took the time to listen to my story. He would offer logical treatments and explain every avenue in detail when necessary. I would always leave without having any questions and satisfied with my care. I have been referred and re-referred to many physicians who would cover my pain without signficant explanations and Dr. Lok is the only one who gave the best explanation to my pain and attempted to target the root of the issue. With the list of conservative treatments he offers, he is able to help my pain in a way that lasts.
D. S. – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok and his staff are welcoming and accomodating. Everyone was polite and I was made very comfortable even during treatment. Dr. Lok took the time to listen to my problems, teach me about my body and tell me options for treatment. He is rare in the medical field and highly recommended.
W H. – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok really listened to my complaints and worked with me to figure out what was wrong and a way we could fix it. I really appreciate that because a lot of doctors don't take the time.
I. K. – Feb 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is very attentive and listens to my all of my concerns. I have gotten more and more relief of my pain with each appointment. The adjustments I've received have been remarkable, and I couldn't recommend Dr. Lok enough to my family and friends!
D. C. – Feb 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I've seen many different pain specalists who only offer injections or medications. I was able to find Dr. Lok who was also a pain specialist, but he also provided other alternatives to better control my pain that was not just medications or injections. He provides accupuncture and OMT as well which has been better than any other treatment i've gotten from other doctors. He does a great job of listening to his patients as well as working on a plan to manage their pain, always trying new things when one thing does not work. He is a breath of fresh air for Las Vegas as a pain medicine physician.
B. H. – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok took time in listening to my pain complaints and working with me to figure out the best treatment plan for me personally. He was kind and friendly, and was very open to feedback. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain, especially if they don't want to just be put on some pills.
B. L. – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is incredibly kind, inteligent, and patient during every visit. He listens to my story and addresses all my complaints. He takes the time to explain and teach me about my diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Lok also works with me on pacing my treatment with what works in my schedule. I can tell he cares for the entire well-being of his patients. Speak to any of his patients, and they will only have good things to say about Dr. Lok!
J. R. – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is one of the most attentive and thoughtful physicians I have had the chance to meet. He takes extreme care in listening to his patients and helped guide me through my diagnosis in detail, spending a lot of time with me in making sure I understood. He is an out of the box thinker and has quickly figured out the reason for my pain when many other doctors spend a lot of time and tests without any concrete results. He has helped me immensely with my chronic pain and I can't recommend him enough!
S. A. – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
As one of the medical students under Dr. Loc, I have been surprised by how much he loves teaching, and how much his patients seem to hold him in high regard. He has always been able to find creative solutions to both my problems as a student and those of his patients, and I aspire to work as hard for those in my care when the day comes.
Anonymous – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
A pain management doctor who doesn't write opiate prescriptions, what's going on?? Dr. Lok uses manipulation, acupuncture, injections, etc. to manage pain and I was amazed by how the process went. I can't believe that a simple adjustment of my neck was able to relieve so much pain. The best part was that Dr. Lok sits down and really gets to know his patients, he goes through everything in the kind of detail that is so rare with doctors in this day and age. Very highly recommend, you have to see it for yourself to believe it.
S. W. – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
He is fantastic! I went to him in sever pain of my lower back and I laid down on the consultation table and I was not able to get up, I was not able to walk. I guess I dislocated my sacrum bone. He was able to get me to walk and pain free in 3 weeks. He is wonderful, genuinely cares and takes his time with the patient. Great doctor!
Cristina Lopez – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is a rare physician in today's fast-paced healthcare environment in that he spends as much time as needed with the patients to make sure they understand the diagnosis and also to give quality treatment. I felt like I was in great hands from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. He also spends time to listen to my concerns and problems and makes sure to address them before or during treatment. Great overall experience.
A. K. – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have never received a full body treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, but oh man what an experience!! My neck stiffness dissolved, my joints were moving better, and overall felt great afterward! It gave me better relief than me just taking Ibuprofen and stretching. Dr. Henry Lok actually spends time with his patients. At other places I feel like I only see the doctor for 5-10 minutes. He's very knowledgeable, blindingly friendly, and overall great guy. He won't give up on you until he can fix the problem. 11/10!!
A. R. – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Henry Lok is a great doctor. He was prompt, efficient and caring. He took the time to really listen to me. He wanted to make sure I was healthy in every way. Definitely would recommend!
B A. – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
After my first treatment with Dr. Henry Lok, I was able to sleep through the night without pain in my lower back and left leg. I had this pain for three years and turning in bed was a big deal. Taking Aleve at bedtime was not working for me any longer; and so it was with great surprise and relief that I was able to sleep soundly after the treatment. On my second visit, he explained in detail that the source of my problem was related to my right leg and made recommendations on what to do when I return to California. I have my share of chiropractors' and physical therapists' visits in California without success and none has given me a solution.
M. P. – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I normally do not write reviews but I must because Dr Lok is a SPECTACULAR gifted doctor... He is the 1st doctor that actually listened to my concerns and came up w/a real treatment plan... I am overjoyed to say the least w/his treatments as I have now become pain FREE... Furthermore, Dr Lok is the only doctor that has taken the time to personally call me to see how I was feeling. If you need a compassionate, extraordinary doctor that treats the entire body and cares for his patients than look no further... did I forget to mention he is a miracle worker and BRILLIANT!
C. R. – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
It was a pleasure to have met and been treated by Dr. Lok. He was knowledgeable, professional and caring. He made time to listen and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him. If you're in pain, he can help! Thank You Dr. Lok!
I. S. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lok. He is great doctor who is very good and knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He listened to me then took time and explained what was going on with me. Because of Dr. Lok I have regained so much of my life back through treatments and OMT. I highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Lok was my last resort when I went to see him. I was in severe pain and my head was stuck/tipped down near my shoulder from Arthritis. Dr Lok was able to get my head back where it should be and lowered my pain level to minimal. This is something that physical therapy could not do. I am thrilled that I am now able to do things that I have not been able to do in a very long time. Accupunture really does work when you have the right doctor and Dr. Lok knows what he is doing because he is the best right doctor.
Pat W. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lok?