Dr. Henry Lok, DO

Pain Management •  Male • Age 35

22 Reviews

Dr. Henry Lok, DO is a pain management specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He specializes in pain management, acupuncture, and more.

Lok Clinic

• Sat: 7:00am - 12:00pm

Dr. Lok's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lok

Dr. Lok?
Dr. Lok's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Lok, DO
Dr. Lok is a rare physician in today's fast-paced healthcare environment in that he spends as much time as needed with the patients to make sure they understand the diagnosis and also to give quality treatment. I felt like I was in great hands from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. He also spends time to listen to my concerns and problems and makes sure to address them before or during treatment. Great overall experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have never received a full body treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, but oh man what an experience!! My neck stiffness dissolved, my joints were moving better, and overall felt great afterward! It gave me better relief than me just taking Ibuprofen and stretching. Dr. Henry Lok actually spends time with his patients. At other places I feel like I only see the doctor for 5-10 minutes. He's very knowledgeable, blindingly friendly, and overall great guy. He won't give up on you until he can fix the problem. 11/10!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Henry Lok is a great doctor. He was prompt, efficient and caring. He took the time to really listen to me. He wanted to make sure I was healthy in every way. Definitely would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
After my first treatment with Dr. Henry Lok, I was able to sleep through the night without pain in my lower back and left leg. I had this pain for three years and turning in bed was a big deal. Taking Aleve at bedtime was not working for me any longer; and so it was with great surprise and relief that I was able to sleep soundly after the treatment. On my second visit, he explained in detail that the source of my problem was related to my right leg and made recommendations on what to do when I return to California. I have my share of chiropractors' and physical therapists' visits in California without success and none has given me a solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I normally do not write reviews but I must because Dr Lok is a SPECTACULAR gifted doctor... He is the 1st doctor that actually listened to my concerns and came up w/a real treatment plan... I am overjoyed to say the least w/his treatments as I have now become pain FREE... Furthermore, Dr Lok is the only doctor that has taken the time to personally call me to see how I was feeling. If you need a compassionate, extraordinary doctor that treats the entire body and cares for his patients than look no further... did I forget to mention he is a miracle worker and BRILLIANT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
It was a pleasure to have met and been treated by Dr. Lok. He was knowledgeable, professional and caring. He made time to listen and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him. If you're in pain, he can help! Thank You Dr. Lok!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lok. He is great doctor who is very good and knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He listened to me then took time and explained what was going on with me. Because of Dr. Lok I have regained so much of my life back through treatments and OMT. I highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Lok was my last resort when I went to see him. I was in severe pain and my head was stuck/tipped down near my shoulder from Arthritis. Dr Lok was able to get my head back where it should be and lowered my pain level to minimal. This is something that physical therapy could not do. I am thrilled that I am now able to do things that I have not been able to do in a very long time. Accupunture really does work when you have the right doctor and Dr. Lok knows what he is doing because he is the best right doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
He is happy Dr! He treated myself and my mother, gave injections and great advice regarding our diagnosis's. He gave me support and confidence to get better. On a personal level, he was great to have around and was a great role model to our Dr here in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr Lok will be missed by every patient in our clinic. Hes knowledge and understanding is greatly appreciate it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok goes above and beyond to accommodate and help with your problem. His knowledge and bed side manner makes you feel very comfortable in his care, I had a foot problem and he evaluated manually and then looked under ultrasound to check his own findings. He was absolutely correct in his diagnosis. He then did an injection with exact placement of the problem area. The injection was quick, painless and he did this with ease and confidence. I trust Dr. Lok completely with all my medical needs. He is truly gifted in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lok?

Dr. Lok accepts

Dr. Lok accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Lok's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Kyphoplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Committed to providing only the best care, Dr. Lok is currently board certified in AOA Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and is board eligible for AOA Pain Medicine certification.Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Dr. Henry Lo...

• Pain Management