Dr. Henry Lok, DO

Dr. Henry Lok, DO

Pain ManagementMaleAge 37

Dr. Henry Lok, DO is a Pain Management Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lok to book an appointment.

Lok Clinic

Visit Website
Lok Clinic1818 E Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, NV 89169
    • Sat: 7:00am - 12:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lok's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lok

Dr. Lok

As one of the medical students under Dr. Loc, I have been surprised by how much he loves teaching, and how much his patients seem to hold him in high regard. He has always been able to find creative solutions to both my problems as a student and those of his patients, and I aspire to work as hard for those in my care when the day comes.
Anonymous – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
A pain management doctor who doesn't write opiate prescriptions, what's going on?? Dr. Lok uses manipulation, acupuncture, injections, etc. to manage pain and I was amazed by how the process went. I can't believe that a simple adjustment of my neck was able to relieve so much pain. The best part was that Dr. Lok sits down and really gets to know his patients, he goes through everything in the kind of detail that is so rare with doctors in this day and age. Very highly recommend, you have to see it for yourself to believe it.
S. W. – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
He is fantastic! I went to him in sever pain of my lower back and I laid down on the consultation table and I was not able to get up, I was not able to walk. I guess I dislocated my sacrum bone. He was able to get me to walk and pain free in 3 weeks. He is wonderful, genuinely cares and takes his time with the patient. Great doctor!
Cristina Lopez – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is a rare physician in today's fast-paced healthcare environment in that he spends as much time as needed with the patients to make sure they understand the diagnosis and also to give quality treatment. I felt like I was in great hands from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. He also spends time to listen to my concerns and problems and makes sure to address them before or during treatment. Great overall experience.
A. K. – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have never received a full body treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, but oh man what an experience!! My neck stiffness dissolved, my joints were moving better, and overall felt great afterward! It gave me better relief than me just taking Ibuprofen and stretching. Dr. Henry Lok actually spends time with his patients. At other places I feel like I only see the doctor for 5-10 minutes. He's very knowledgeable, blindingly friendly, and overall great guy. He won't give up on you until he can fix the problem. 11/10!!
A. R. – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Henry Lok is a great doctor. He was prompt, efficient and caring. He took the time to really listen to me. He wanted to make sure I was healthy in every way. Definitely would recommend!
B A. – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
After my first treatment with Dr. Henry Lok, I was able to sleep through the night without pain in my lower back and left leg. I had this pain for three years and turning in bed was a big deal. Taking Aleve at bedtime was not working for me any longer; and so it was with great surprise and relief that I was able to sleep soundly after the treatment. On my second visit, he explained in detail that the source of my problem was related to my right leg and made recommendations on what to do when I return to California. I have my share of chiropractors' and physical therapists' visits in California without success and none has given me a solution.
M. P. – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I normally do not write reviews but I must because Dr Lok is a SPECTACULAR gifted doctor... He is the 1st doctor that actually listened to my concerns and came up w/a real treatment plan... I am overjoyed to say the least w/his treatments as I have now become pain FREE... Furthermore, Dr Lok is the only doctor that has taken the time to personally call me to see how I was feeling. If you need a compassionate, extraordinary doctor that treats the entire body and cares for his patients than look no further... did I forget to mention he is a miracle worker and BRILLIANT!
C. R. – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
It was a pleasure to have met and been treated by Dr. Lok. He was knowledgeable, professional and caring. He made time to listen and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him. If you're in pain, he can help! Thank You Dr. Lok!
I. S. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lok. He is great doctor who is very good and knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He listened to me then took time and explained what was going on with me. Because of Dr. Lok I have regained so much of my life back through treatments and OMT. I highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Lok was my last resort when I went to see him. I was in severe pain and my head was stuck/tipped down near my shoulder from Arthritis. Dr Lok was able to get my head back where it should be and lowered my pain level to minimal. This is something that physical therapy could not do. I am thrilled that I am now able to do things that I have not been able to do in a very long time. Accupunture really does work when you have the right doctor and Dr. Lok knows what he is doing because he is the best right doctor.
Pat W. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
He is happy Dr! He treated myself and my mother, gave injections and great advice regarding our diagnosis's. He gave me support and confidence to get better. On a personal level, he was great to have around and was a great role model to our Dr here in the office.
Anonymous – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr Lok will be missed by every patient in our clinic. Hes knowledge and understanding is greatly appreciate it.
T. S. – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok goes above and beyond to accommodate and help with your problem. His knowledge and bed side manner makes you feel very comfortable in his care, I had a foot problem and he evaluated manually and then looked under ultrasound to check his own findings. He was absolutely correct in his diagnosis. He then did an injection with exact placement of the problem area. The injection was quick, painless and he did this with ease and confidence. I trust Dr. Lok completely with all my medical needs. He is truly gifted in his field.
K. B. – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok is awesome, what else is there to say? He is so informative, especially as he's working on you. His personality is great, I just love his laugh as well =D
Z. P. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Disabled veteran with multiple chronic pain issues, Dr. Lok is very compassionate, caring and helps alleviate my pain. I would highly recommend him.
Rick W. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Friendly, family oriented. Made me feel comfortable and answered every question with knowledge and clarity.
S. T. – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok was very caring and informative in explaining his diagnosis. He is experienced in diagnostic ultrasound and guided injections which made my injection very accurate rather than doing it blind. He is also adept at acupuncture and osteopathic manual manipulation which is a huge bonus in getting my joints moving. I would highly recommend Dr. Lok to anyone.
K. H. – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. He always treat me with tender loving care because he really care. Dr. Lok was very nice and helpful to explaining how to take the medicine and the procedures will be. I pleased with all the people that I meet at Dr. Lok care and I am so grateful to have these quality provides.
Anita K. – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
I came to work one day and had a minor migraine which just developed into a monster within hours. It got to the point where I had to lie down in a dark room for a while but it showed no signs of relenting. I got up and asked Dr. Lok if he could treat me for the migraine. He said OMT on my head and neck. When you have a raging migraine the last thing you want is someone manipulating your head around, or so I thought. When Dr. Lok got to work I felt as if my head was ready to explode, but next thing I know he was done and I went to sit up. NO MIGRAINE!!!! it disappeared suddenly at some point in the manipulation, it was nothing short of miraculous. That was over one year ago, I usually had at least 1-2 per month and to this day I have only had one migraine.
Carlos R. – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?
Dr. Lok has been the most thorough physician I've had hands down. He took his time to figure out the root of my problems. After a motor vehicle accident, I developed chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain. He was great about using a variety of perspectives (medication, acupuncture, and/or osteopathy) to treat my conditions. I highly recommend this physician to anyone who needs comprehensive evaluation and treatment.
K. V. – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lok, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lok?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Lok's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Dr. Lok accepts

Dr. Lok accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Choice-NV PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Medicare
Tricare

Committed to providing only the best care, Dr. Lok is currently board certified in AOA Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and is board...Read more

Lok Clinic is a comprehensive multidisciplinary interventional pain practice with a mixture of best practices from conventional western medicine with traditional Chinese.

• Pain Management