Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Greenwich, CT. He has been practicing for 41 years. Read his story

Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center

40 W Elm St

Greenwich, CT 06830

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski's Experience

Dr. Gasiorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Gasiorowski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski "Dr. Henry C Gasiorowski is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Dermatopathology practicing in Greenwich, CT . Started practicing 1976. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Medical Association Fairfield County Medical Association Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society Leader Dermatology Foundation INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office for insurance information. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski My acne is absolutely gone, with Dr. Gasiorowski's skin regimen. I've never used a cleanser and lotion which has rid my skin of acne in less than three days. I have been a loyal patient ever since!

The doctor was perfect with his diagnosis and definitely helped me to have minimal side effects. Would definitely recommend.

Dr. Henry is experienced and extremely knowledgeable. During my first consult with him, he was incredibly thorough and really took the time to answer all of my questions. He was completely spot on with his analysis of my face, and the regimen I am now on has drastically improved my skin. Dr. Henry has a higher price point, but when taking the face into consideration, it is well worth it. His visits are an investment and I will continue to return to him!

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Highly professional and engaging. As a patient I am always confident he is giving the best advise and treatment.

"We are a leading provider of dermatologic treatments, including Botox treatments, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy skin  tightening and other non-surgical facelift treatments. All of our patients receive a proper and thorough evaluation, which enables our experts to prepare a comprehensive dermatological treatment plan that is customized just for them. The result? You get the care and treatment that is best for you."

• Dermatology

• GentleLASE Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Free University of Brussels, Belgium - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Internal Medicine - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York

Dr. Gasiorowski has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • Polish

Dr. Gasiorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasiorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasiorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasiorowski to family and friends
Dr. Gasiorowski's Performance
I've been a patient for about 5 years now and he has really helped me control my acne.
I have been seeing Dr. Gasiorowski for several years and couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and work.
Great experience, excellent listener, very bright!!
very happy, was very quick and dr henry is the best..happy what he did for me.
Dr Henry takes care of my husband and sometimes me. He is an excellent Dr. Very kind and knows what he is talking about.
I've been seeing Dr. Henry Gasiorowski and his medical team for awhile now and have always had a positive experience and outcome. From diagnosing and removing pre-cancerous areas to cool sculpting to dysport. Its always been perfection.
Best dermatologist. I have been a patient since 1990.
I have been a patient of Dr. Henry Gasiorowki's for over 25 years-there is no other doctor nicer than he. He is patient, caring and kind and I would never us another dermatologist. He is truly wonderful and a very competent physician.
Dr. Gasiorowski is the best dermatologist I have seen. He always listens to my concerns and makes sure that we use the right approach to address them. My skin has never looked better.
Awesome
Dr. Gasiorowski is absolutely fantastic. He takes his time when he is with you and makes sure that all of your problems are addressed and your questions are answered. He is kind and makes you feel comfortable. It is always a complete pleasure going to his office.
I have been a patient of Dr. Henry Gasiorowski for over 10 years, and not only is he the best dermatologist I've seen, both medically as well as cosmetically. His staff is warm, efficient and helpful.
Dr. Henry and his team are excellent. I've seen him for several years for a number of conditions, both medical and cosmetic, and his treatment has always been excellent.
Excellence in process, procedure and care.
Dr. Henry seems to be very knowledgeable and listens to my concerns. He advises well.
Always polite reception, very clean office, very polite staff and usually prompt. Dr. spends as much time as necessary, never feel rushed.
great experience
excellent
it was pleasant and quick. Staff is great! DR Henry is amazing and very accomodating.
Dr. Gasiorowski has been my dermatologist for almost 20 years. He has also treated my husband and 3 daughters. We trust him completely; he is careful and thoughtful, listens well, and explains options and his recommendations clearly and thoroughly. He has always given us great care. Dr. Gasiorowski is also friendly, interesting, and pleasant. He makes us all feel at ease during appointments.
Dr. Gasiorowski provided great service and always lets a patient receive follow up care to review and examine the progress of the patient and to make sure that the patient is satisfied with the results.
I had overall very good experience with Doctor Gazirovwski. I did several procedures with him and still planning to do some others in the future
Had a great experience
Dr Gasiorowski was veryprofessional and personable. During a routine skin exam he identified several skin areas that needed to be examined, one of which turned out to be a a small cancerous growth that required excision. The procedure was simple and smooth. Dr. Gasiorowski did an excellent job following up with multiple check-up visits after the fact. Very positive experience, and I would recommend him highly.
Excellent care
I feel that I am in very good hands at Greenwich Dermatology. They offer many services and educate you on the many options that are available. It's a great balance between great technology (lasers, ect) and the client seen as an individual to make the ultimate choice.
Henry takes time to perform my annual skin check and discuss any findings or concerns of mine.
Dt. Henry and his office are very experienced, professional and provide a very high level of care.
Has a lovely manner and great explanations.
After years of perfect skin, I was struck with horrible cystic acne in my mid 30s. After visits with other doctors, I remained unhappy and frustrated. Dr. Henry assessed my skin and my face is acne free, something I thought I would never see. Thanks!
Would highly recommend.
I have been going to Dr. Henry for dysport and fillers for many years. There has never been a problem; some minor discomfort and bruising only. Very satisfied overall with my experience.
I have been a patient of Dr. Gasiorwski's for over a decade and I feel he is an excellent doctor.
Dr Henry Gasiorowski is extremely thorough and takes the time to explains things, I never feel rushed
5 years of consistent excellance
Great experience.
Full body check with Dr. Henry Gasiorowski was fine.
Gasiorowski's office has provided a very professional and friendly experience, and was very clear in explanations and treatment plans.
Henry is a wonderful and extremely skilled doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Henry for almost 14 years and have always had a great experience.
Very good
excellent office and staff
happy atmosphere
always pleasant, happy atmosphere
Have been seeing Dr. Henry for many years for a variety of dermatological needs (skin screening to cosmetic). He is an all around expert in his field.
confident, professional, expensive
always very professional, spends time with me explaining diagnosis or procedure. highly recommend to other patients. easy reach and staff also very professional and helpful
Would not trust my heath with any other dermatologist.
Have been coming to Dr. Gasiorowski for over ten years. I have also made many references. He is a gifted professional.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD?

Visit Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center