Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD is a dermatologist in Greenwich, CT and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Free University of Brussels, Belgium - M.D. in 1976 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.Read his story

Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center

40 W Elm St

Greenwich, CT 06830

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski's Experience

Dr. Gasiorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Gasiorowski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski "Dr. Henry C Gasiorowski is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Dermatopathology practicing in Greenwich, CT . Started practicing 1976. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Medical Association Fairfield County Medical Association Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society Leader Dermatology Foundation INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office for insurance information. "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski My acne is absolutely gone, with Dr. Gasiorowski's skin regimen. I've never used a cleanser and lotion which has rid my skin of acne in less than three days. I have been a loyal patient ever since!

The doctor was perfect with his diagnosis and definitely helped me to have minimal side effects. Would definitely recommend.

Dr. Henry is experienced and extremely knowledgeable. During my first consult with him, he was incredibly thorough and really took the time to answer all of my questions. He was completely spot on with his analysis of my face, and the regimen I am now on has drastically improved my skin. Dr. Henry has a higher price point, but when taking the face into consideration, it is well worth it. His visits are an investment and I will continue to return to him!

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Highly professional and engaging. As a patient I am always confident he is giving the best advise and treatment.

"We are a leading provider of dermatologic treatments, including Botox treatments, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy skin  tightening and other non-surgical facelift treatments. All of our patients receive a proper and thorough evaluation, which enables our experts to prepare a comprehensive dermatological treatment plan that is customized just for them. The result? You get the care and treatment that is best for you."

• Dermatology

• GentleLASE Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Free University of Brussels, Belgium - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Internal Medicine - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York

Dr. Gasiorowski has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • Polish

Dr. Gasiorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasiorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasiorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasiorowski to family and friends
based on 158 total reviews (150 with comments)

Dr. Gasiorowski's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I had trialed several Greenwich dermatologists before ultimately deciding to pursue treatment with Dr. Gasiorowski. I found the additional laser component to his practice appealing. Dr. Gasiorowski is interested in skin health in both the short-term and long-term, and customized my treatment to my...more
dr henry is amazing. and, i know that i am always going to get the best treatment. i've brought both my kids to dr michelle and dr henry. he's always smiling!
Dr. Henry Gasiorowski and his staff are hands down the friendliest, most knowledgeable and helpful dermatology practice I've ever been to. Dr. Henry's medical experience and knowledge is unsurpassed. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for my dermatology needs. I actually look forward to my...more
Dr. Gasiorowski is great! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
I go to Dr. Henry for both cosmetic and healthcare issues. He is great at both.

Are you Dr. Gasiorowski?