Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Henry C Gasiorowski is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Dermatopathology practicing in Greenwich, CT . Started practicing 1976. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Medical Association Fairfield County Medical Association Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society Leader Dermatology Foundation INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office for insurance information.

Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center

40 W Elm St

Greenwich, CT 06830

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gasiorowski

Patient Testimonials

My acne is absolutely gone, with Dr. Gasiorowski's skin regimen. I've never used a cleanser and lotion which has rid my skin of acne in less than three days. I have been a loyal patient ever since!
The doctor was perfect with his diagnosis and definitely helped me to have minimal side effects. Would definitely recommend.
Dr. Henry is experienced and extremely knowledgeable. During my first consult with him, he was incredibly thorough and really took the time to answer all of my questions. He was completely spot on with his analysis of my face, and the regimen I am now on has drastically improved my skin. Dr. Henry has a higher price point, but when taking the face into consideration, it is well worth it. His visits are an investment and I will continue to return to him!
One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Highly professional and engaging. As a patient I am always confident he is giving the best advise and treatment.

We are a leading provider of dermatologic treatments, including Botox treatments, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy skin  tightening and other non-surgical facelift treatments. All of our patients receive a proper and thorough evaluation, which enables our experts to prepare a comprehensive dermatological treatment plan that is customized just for them. The result? You get the care and treatment that is best for you.

Dr. Gasiorowski's Experience

Dr. Gasiorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis

• GentleLASE Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Free University of Brussels, Belgium - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Internal Medicine - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York

Dr. Gasiorowski has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • Polish

Dr. Gasiorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasiorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasiorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasiorowski to family and friends
Dr. Gasiorowski's Performance
great
I've had a great experience after getting two moles removed. It's been about 2 years since I've had them removed and I come back periodically to get fraxel treatment to the scars. I think they scars are coming along great and are fading away nicely.
Dr G is highly skilled and very attentive to his patients' needs and concerns. He also does not rush patients towards treatment; rather he gives them options and helps them decide the best course of action.
professional, kind and a pleasure
I got exactly what I needed
very positive
My experience has always been positive.
Thorough body check.
I'm always in good hands
After being treated by Dr.Gasiorowski, the overall texture and appearance of my skin drastically improved.
great experience
great experience
very positive
Never a bad result. Caring. Amazing chair side manner. Patient. Explains pros and cons. Never, ever, pushes to do more than necessary. I've often been told "you don't need it!" when I come in with suggestions of procedures I've read about. At the same time, keeps up with new methods and products that have the best results. I can go on forever. I've been a patient since 1997 and I look better now than when I first walked in to the office.
Extraordinary care with an exceptional level of knowledge
I have always found Dr. Henry or Dr. Gas as my family calls him to be a professional in every sense of the word. He is the one person we trust to do anything that has to do with cutting or repairing our skin. He is a perfectionist and for that reason we are devoted to him!
I have been coming to Dr. G for over 5 years. I find him to be excellent at beauty treatments and very willing to listen to me and my desires as a patient to help achieve them.
Very intelligent, understanding - eager to help his patients!
always good
Dr. Henry is an artist and a visionary in his own field. As a photographer I truly appreciate his expertise to see the details. This is an art form and there is a delicate balance that he has the ability to stay with in. I would never trust anyone else. I also believe that when you feel safe in an often intimidating industry you can go wrong. CATHRINE WHITE Photographer Photo Director New York + Los Angeles
Thorough and comprehensive.
Dr. H is very knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and addressed them correctly.
good
Excellent doctor. Very conservative. Sometimes a wait for an appointment.
always helpful
HE provided the perfect treatment for my skin condition. Made it go away quickly and easily.
Dr. Gasiorowski gave me an amazing acne treatment. He thoroughly explained how the treatment worked and within weeks, my acne began to clear.
Dr. Henry always explains things in a very understandable way. He is wiling to spend as much time as needed with his patients.
Dr. Henry is friendly, professional and a perfectionist. He's always willing to follow-up to make sure I'm happy with my results.
It was a long process but I am very pleased with the results.
I've had mostly cosmetic dermatological services, and always with the absolute best . I've been a patient here for over a decade.
Personal, caring and professional
loevely location staff and doctors
Dr. Henry's bedside manner leaves something to be desired and the prices are insane, but it is Greenwich after all; however, he is an excellent doctor.
He is smart, compassionate, highly professional, and up to date on the newest treatments.
Caring and always available
great. time and money well spent.
Dr. Henry is so kind and helpful. He is very flexible with squeezing patients in and makes the experience as pleasant as possible. Could not recommend more!
Excellent. Always feels like a detailed skin check covering all areas carefully. Very friendly. You feel like you are with an expert etc
good listener and follows up on your condition
Dr. Henry saw me time and time again with follow-up visits at no cost to insure the treatments were effective.
Excellent
very professional and knowledgeable
very good, complete and professional
very professional, very pleased with overall experience
Professional and very knowledgeable
Punctual, friendly, knowledgeable
Have you seen Dr. Henry Gasiorowski, MD?

Visit Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center