Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Dorn III

Henry H Dorn MD

405 Lindsay St High Point, NC 27262

Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in High Point, NC and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 1996 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, prenatal care, and more.

Dr. Dorn III accepts

high

Dr. Dorn III treats Intrauterine Growth Restriction more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Dorn III treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Dorn III performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 71% of his peers

Dr. Dorn III performs this procedure more than 71% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Dorn III performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Dorn III performs this procedure more than 70% of his peers

• Cervical Dysplasia
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Trichomoniasis
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Having practiced in other parts of the world, and having worked with patients of many different backgrounds, faiths and nationalities, I recognize that there are many different approaches to health care, and that no one model fits every patient. Ther...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

4.5

Dr. Dorn III?
Dr. Dorn III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD
I highly recommend Dr Dorn. He delivered all three of my babies. He does a great job of listening to what you want and honoring your plan as long as mom and baby are healthy and safe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
I saw Dr Dorn about a month ago, I was nervous as it was my first visit in a very long time. Dr Dorn and staff was nothing short of amazing. I have found my new obgyn home. Fast, courteous, and nothing short of amazing. I felt comfortable the entire time and a sense of relief knowing my health issues were being taken care of by someone who didn't seem to be just about the dollar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn and his staff were amazing! He delivered my daughter January 2018 and I could not be happier wiwitwiwith my experience. His staff was friendly and professional at every visit. He respected all of my birth choices and made sure that I knew the risks and benefits of them while being objective and not pressuring me. I will be seeing Dr. Dorn for any and all of my future children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
I love Dr. Dorn. Dr. Dorn takes time with his patients. He educates you on what is going on. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and kind. Dr. Dorn cares about his patients and that means a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn was the only OB in the area that would even consider letting me have a vaginal birth after 2 c-sections. He never doubted me. He always reassured me that all was going to be alright and even scanned me right before labor to reassure me and his self my my womb could handle it. Ever since then he has been my gyn and has handled my care amazingly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn is the best. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to answer any and all questions you may have. He supports any decisions you make for yourself and choice of delivery. He delivered my second child and I will choose him again if I have any future children. The staff is so welcoming and make you feel at home. Thank you Dr Dorn and staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn is an amazing doctor. I’ve been going to him for 10 years and he’s the absolute best. He takes his time to listen to any concerns that his patients have. I had a high risk pregnancy and he was attentive and helpful. I highly recommend his services. You will not find a better doctor than him and his staff are second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
on yesterday Dr. Dorn delivered my second child. Both pregnancies and deliveries were amazing. Dr. Dorn and his staff have excellent bedside Manner and work with you to achieve whatever your medical plans are. I will never have another OBGYN, as long as I live in this area! I highly recommend Dr. Dorn and their office. You won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn is a knowledgeable and caring women’s health care provider. My first visit with Dr. Dorn was nine years ago, as he was the back-up doctor recommended by my midwife. He subsequently delivered my daughter as the planned home birth faced complications. Dr. Dorn has since been alongside my husband and I through two more daughters, and unfortunately miscarriages too. His care through everything was never shy of great. I truly trust Dr. Dorn’s expertise and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Dorn for almost 10 years now. I have always been so happy with all of the medical care I have received. The staff has always been great and Dr. Dorn is fantastic and personable. I have referred a lot of my friends. If you are looking for a solo practice, choose Dr. Dorn, you won’t be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
I have been seen in Dr. Dorn’s office for almost 13 years. I have always received great care by every person there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Totally love this office and dr DORN thank you for everything you guys do !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr Dorn is the best doctor that I’ve ever had. He really cares about his patients. He takes time with each patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn is the only doctor I've seen that actually listens and cares. I switched my care to him just before my first child 11 years ago. He went with my birth plans and was good with the care I needed from him for my second birth which was a home birth. Since then I've had several other issues and he has been the only doctor willing to care and try and help find a solution. I truly appreciate the heart he puts into this patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
I have known Dr. Dorn for about 12 years now. I first worked with him via a homeless shelter teen who was full term pregnant and no one in all of HP or GSO would touch her except Dr.Dorn. She was a young teen scared and without family. He handled her so gracefully and caringly I knew from then on who I’d see for any future child I may have. He does my on/gyn care as well as primary. His personality is stellar his staff is caring and familiar. All pregos close to me I refer to him. -Dana Trahan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Dr. Dorn listens, is respectful, and is open to midwifery care in a way not all OBs are. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Great staff and an amazing Dr! I am so happy I switched to Dr. Dorn to have a vba2c. He supported me the whole way, was thorough and kept me well informed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Smaller office with comfy homey feel.. wonderful nurses and office staff and a great Dr to head it all up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
My experience with Dr. Dorn and his staff has been nothing but stellar and truly customer service focused. I’ve had both of my children with Dr. Dorn and each experience he ensured my safety, wishes, and medical support. He is always accessible and there to answer any questions. Over the past 3 years now, I have never had a negative experience with his office. If you’re looking for superb care, a welcoming practice, and a feeling that you are always most important, then this is the place for you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dorn III, MD?
Excellent Doctor! I'm so happy that I found Dr. Dorn! He has made my life so much better. I have a healthy, growing 7 year old because of him! I am also able to live a comfortable life now. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dorn III?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dorn III treats patients.