Dr. Henry Burgess, MD

Dr. Henry Burgess, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Henry Burgess, MD is a family medicine specialist in Daleville, VA and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Learn about Dr. Burgess

Dr. Burgess' Experience

Dr. Burgess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims found

This content was provided by Dr. Burgess "I believe in caring for the whole individual. Preventative medicine is of utmost importance to live long and healthy lives."

• Family Practice

• Wart Removal

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 2016
    Amount or Range: Average
    Nature of Complaint: Location: Lynchburg, VA. Plaintiff presented to Urgent Care for a right ring finger laceration. Although Plaintiff could not recall the details of his visit, he alleged that I did not provide appropriate care. Plaintiff did not follow-up as advised and did not seek alternative care until approximately a month after his injury. Plaintiff experienced a droop in his finger and ultimately underwent a right ring finger op
    State: Virginia

• Scott and White Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Scott & White Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Burgess has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burgess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burgess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burgess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burgess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burgess to family and friends

Dr. Burgess' Performance

Dr. Burgess has been my PCP for several years. I found him by chance and have been extremely happy with the level of care he provides. I feel more comfortable with him than anyone I have seen in the past.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in serving the our community and appreciate the kind words!

Found him to be very patient and thorough reviewing my previous records.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the kind words, Mary! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at LewisGale Physicians Daleville and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.

I truly appreciate Dr. Burgess, he is a wonderful physician with great bedside manner. I leave feeling like he really listened to me and took care of me. The staff at Daleville Family Medicine are fantastic. They make you feel welcomed. I highly recommend them!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your review of LewisGale Physicians Daleville! We take pride in serving our community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

I love Dr.Burgess he listens to what you have to say.And works to fix all your health problems.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at LewisGale Physicians Daleville. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!

Dr. Burgess is my new PCP. I felt immediately at ease and comfortable to be under his care. He answered all of my questions and I'm very happy to be able to be a patient of his and the Lewis Gale system.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Burgess and his staff!