Dr. Henry Aryan, MD

Dr. Henry Aryan, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Dr. Henry Aryan, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 44 years old. Dr. Aryan is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Fresno Surgical Hospital.

Dr. Aryan's Experience

See how Dr. Aryan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aryan

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Aryan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aryan to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Aryan's Performance
    in Lemoore |
    As always, Dr. Aryan and his staff continue to be very welcoming, professional, and always answer my questions. I trust Dr. Aryan and his staff (especially RN Tasha) to lead me in the direction to better health/quality of life. I've had back issues/procedures over the past 7+ years and am completely satisfied with the services from Sierra Pacific. I recommend your medical center to all who inquire. Many thanks and enjoy! – Russell W.
    in Coalinga |
    Very good care of my mother. Habla espanol
    in Sanger, CA |
    Truly a wonderful person. Thank you Dr Aryan, Nick, Rosemary, Tosha for all you have done for us.
    in Merced, CA |
    Quickly scheduled appointments, rather long office wait times. However, the wait times are very worth the results. I am 26 and walking with a cane, unable to sit, stand up straight, or lie down comfortably. Dr Aryan honestly expressed all of the outcomes the procedure might have. I woke up with instant relief. It has been amazing the difference Dr. Aryan has made in my life. I am now pain free, Dr Aryan told me he would give me his best and that is exactly what I got!
    in Fresno, CA |
    Very good. Very caring. Doesn't talk down to me. My only criticism is the billing office needs be better about out of network surgery. I am healing well but have to deal with getting my insurance to cover my meds and bandages.
    in Fresno, CA |
    My procedure is a poor outcome ... check disability results ... many poor out comes ... mine needs to be completely redone ...
    Dear Scott, We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We strive for the best outcome for all patients. We are happy to schedule an appointment to discuss this with you. Sincerely, David J. of Sierra Pacific Orthopedics
    in Fresno, CA |
    I'm only 2 weeks post surgery and so far, so good. I also enjoy all of the office staff. I only met Dr Aryan minutes before going into surgery, he's a busy man, but he knew what needed to be done and hopefully fixed the issues. More time will tell, but he comes highly recommended as do Johnathan and Nick.
    in Clovis, CA |
    Dr Aryan is the best at what he does and I will never go anywhere else. In the office, he is quick, professional and very communicative. In the hospital, he is professional, caring and reassuring. Dr Aryan did my second cervical fusion and cleaned up the first I had done by another doctor. His aftercare is great, making sure one is followed for several months to ensure health. His staff is amazing, efficient, organized, and his PA, Johnathan, is great. Very professional. I cannot say enough. He'
    in Clovis |
    Dr. Copeland referred me, another good doctor. I found Dr. Arayan to be both very confident and humble at the same time. Surgery has helped me a lot. The nurses at the hospital secretly told me he is the best surgeon. His staff is attentive and very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. He is honest, which I like, and told me that surgery is no guarantee, but relieve was immediate and I'm really glad I did it. Thank you thank you.
    in Visalia, CA |
    Dr. Aryan was recommended by Dr. Mallari and 2 friends. Tosha and Rosemary in his office are excellent. Fresno Surgical Hospital is excellent. Truly a professional setup and I am happy with the results of my cervical surgery. I highly recommend this team.
    in Fresno, CA |
    The office could not get my MRI from Visalia and had to reschedule my visit. I was annoyed by this. Fortunately they had a cancellation and got me in. I found Henry Aryan MD to be professional and to the point. He had reviewed the MRI in advance. Surgery was scheduled quickly but insurance approval took some time. Rosemary is kind. Surgery has already helped me a lot and I am hoping it will continue to get better. I really want to thank you Dr Aryan and staff.
    in Oakhurst, CA |
    Dr. Aryan did neck surgery on me in 2012 I had numbness in my arms and hands. I could not pick up my work tools due to me being to weak from my neck injury. After the surgery was complete I had no numbness in my arms and hands. I have continued my regular work schedule with no problems. I thank you for repairing the disc and vertebrae's in my neck. Thank You Shane Johnson
    in Mariposa, CA |
    I would recommend Dr. Aryan (And I am) to anyone who has cervical/back issues. He performed a 3 disc fusion on me last year- and the procedure was very successful. He continues to monitor my health and always takes time with me in appointments!
    in Fresno, CA |
    Dr. Aryan is an impressive doctor: he is very thorough in assessing the patient's situation and providing viable options. I have a complicated and very painful situation with severe scoliosis as well as a herniated disk. I was afraid that I would leave a doctors office in tears again, but I left with joy and a big smile. His solution was perfect and didn't involve surgery. The staff are just awesome, the kindest and most helpful I've found, esp. Sheila. Thanks so much everyone! Nanci S
    in Fresno, CA |
    He's very direct and honest. If you need it he will tell you, and he doesn't sugar coat it. If you don't he will also tell you. He and his staff are amazing, and work hard to take care of you.
    Have you seen Dr. Henry Aryan, MD?

Dr. Aryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
    •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

• Go to www.nlm.nih.gov to see current list of journal publications.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aryan's Board Certifications

University Of California At San Diego
      University Of California At San Diego
      University Of California Medical Center, San Francisco
      University Of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Aryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
    • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Laminectomy