Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Henry Aryan, MD
Dr. Henry Aryan, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 45 years old. Dr. Aryan is affiliated with Fresno Surgical Hospital, Community Regional Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center.

1630 E Herndon Ave

Fresno, CA 93720

Learn about Dr. Aryan

Dr. Aryan's Experience

Dr. Aryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Sports Injuries
  • Systemic Chondromalacia

• Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Neck Surgery
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California At Los Angeles
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of California At San Diego
  • University of California Medical Center, San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Go to www.nlm.nih.gov to see current list of journal publications.,

Dr. Aryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aryan to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Aryan's Performance
in Hilmar, Ca |
Fast, to the point and up to date. 50% faster operation and 75% less time in the hospital.
in Prather, CA |
The first time I met Dr. Aryan was in 2011, when he did my Neck Fusion. He saved my life. I felt confident with his experience, dedication, and he had a great attitude about his to help me and my personal condition. Now, in 2017 he just completed my back fusion. I would recommend him and have over the years, because he also be again has helped me to endure such a procedure. His entire staff has gone above and beyond to assist me through every stage of surgery, communication with me, and recovery
in Kerman, CA |
I have had two operations from Dr. Aryan, both have been very successful. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and easy to reach and work with at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Aryan.
in Fresno |
Laminectomy in 1996. Severely re-injured in 2013. Waited until 2016 till decided on surgery and it was approved. It has been amazing and i wish I proceeded earlier. This team is amazing. My wife and I were so thoroughly prepared for surgery, and it has made a huge difference. Be sure to follow instructions.
in Tulare, CA |
I had ACDF C4-C7 fusion etc . 8/8/17!! I was so super scared. There's too many old negative experiences online, so I was ready to live with my pain and the risks involved. I'm BLESSED Dr Aryan is in the Central Valley !!!! I cannot rate high enough about my experience and of course I'm still fresh in recovery but do not hesitate on moving forward if a surgery is recommended. Dr Aryan=Godsend. Rosemary????
I had lumbar surgery with Dr Aryan. I found him to be competent and surgery has helped me quite a bit. I have no qualm with the medical care, which thus far has been good. However, I was left with a sizable out-of-network medical bill for having my surgery at Saint Agnes. I really think this should have been explained to me in advance. When I explained this to Sierra Pacific biller all she told me was that the problem was with my insurance. We worked out a payment plan but....
in CA |
I am 78. Very bad back. Others said I was too old or surgery was too high risk. The thought of living with pain and paralysis was frightnening. Dr Aryan was serious, honest, and kind. Surgery has been a tremendous help, and getting better. I went to San Joaquin for rehab and saw myself how many other people Dr Aryan has helped. I read the other review from a patient who said his surgery didn't go well. Very sad. Dr A told me that could happen. Honest and I appreciate that. Thank you. J Simmons
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Aryan and his team were outstanding. There was a sense of urgency and compassion throughout the process and I highly recommend Dr. Aryan and his team. Dr. Aryan is approachable and educated me and my wife on every step of the process.
Good guy. Rather blunt. Needs to smile. Otherwise excellent.
in Mercef CA |
David suggested I schedule an appointment. Last time I spent 21/2 hours waiting before seeing Dr. Aryan. When I was taken into the inner room I sat there for 70 minutes of that time. Nobody came in to tell me what was going on. I finally wandered into an empty hall, finally found the desk clerk and she said I was still on the list. I was tired by then, aching from sitting since leaving Merced to get to Fresno, and more sitting to return. About 5 hours of crunching up a very uncomfortable spine.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Aryan and his staff are the best, no if's and's or but's. They are not only the most skilled at what they do, but are also the most friendly and compassionate. They always treat me as if I was their only patient. Outstanding group of people!– Steven C
in Fresno, CA |
“My experience was great. Dr. Aryan rebuilt my back and I am glad I had it done. That was about 4 or 5 years ago and I haven't looked back. Have a great day and Thank God for Dr. Aryan” – Chris G.
in Fresno |
Dr. Aryan's surgery was awesome! His PA Nick was extremely helpful and knows what he is doing. The follow-up care is good but ask lots of questions, they can't help you if you don't help yourself. write your questions down when you are in pain it can be hard so have family with you to ask also! DO WHAT THE DOCTOR SAYS TO DO! they know what they are talking about! The office staff is just as great! friendly even when someone is yelling at them (so uncalled for & no it wasn't me) but they understa
in Madera, CA |
Dr. Aryan is an excellent doctor. One can tell upon meeting him that he really has his patients best interest at heart. It would be great if more doctors were like him. I had surgery two weeks ago and have faith that my quality of life will improve because of him.
in Lemoore |
As always, Dr. Aryan and his staff continue to be very welcoming, professional, and always answer my questions. I trust Dr. Aryan and his staff (especially RN Tasha) to lead me in the direction to better health/quality of life. I've had back issues/procedures over the past 7+ years and am completely satisfied with the services from Sierra Pacific. I recommend your medical center to all who inquire. Many thanks and enjoy! – Russell W.
in Coalinga |
Very good care of my mother. Habla espanol
in Sanger, CA |
Truly a wonderful person. Thank you Dr Aryan, Nick, Rosemary, Tosha for all you have done for us.
in Merced, CA |
Quickly scheduled appointments, rather long office wait times. However, the wait times are very worth the results. I am 26 and walking with a cane, unable to sit, stand up straight, or lie down comfortably. Dr Aryan honestly expressed all of the outcomes the procedure might have. I woke up with instant relief. It has been amazing the difference Dr. Aryan has made in my life. I am now pain free, Dr Aryan told me he would give me his best and that is exactly what I got!
in Fresno, CA |
Very good. Very caring. Doesn't talk down to me. My only criticism is the billing office needs be better about out of network surgery. I am healing well but have to deal with getting my insurance to cover my meds and bandages.
in Fresno, CA |
My procedure is a poor outcome ... check disability results ... many poor out comes ... mine needs to be completely redone ...
Dear Scott, We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We strive for the best outcome for all patients. We are happy to schedule an appointment to discuss this with you. Sincerely, David J. of Sierra Pacific Orthopedics
in Fresno, CA |
I'm only 2 weeks post surgery and so far, so good. I also enjoy all of the office staff. I only met Dr Aryan minutes before going into surgery, he's a busy man, but he knew what needed to be done and hopefully fixed the issues. More time will tell, but he comes highly recommended as do Johnathan and Nick.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr Aryan is the best at what he does and I will never go anywhere else. In the office, he is quick, professional and very communicative. In the hospital, he is professional, caring and reassuring. Dr Aryan did my second cervical fusion and cleaned up the first I had done by another doctor. His aftercare is great, making sure one is followed for several months to ensure health. His staff is amazing, efficient, organized, and his PA, Johnathan, is great. Very professional. I cannot say enough. He'
in Clovis |
Dr. Copeland referred me, another good doctor. I found Dr. Arayan to be both very confident and humble at the same time. Surgery has helped me a lot. The nurses at the hospital secretly told me he is the best surgeon. His staff is attentive and very supportive and spent a lot of time with me. He is honest, which I like, and told me that surgery is no guarantee, but relieve was immediate and I'm really glad I did it. Thank you thank you.
in Visalia, CA |
Dr. Aryan was recommended by Dr. Mallari and 2 friends. Tosha and Rosemary in his office are excellent. Fresno Surgical Hospital is excellent. Truly a professional setup and I am happy with the results of my cervical surgery. I highly recommend this team.
in Fresno, CA |
The office could not get my MRI from Visalia and had to reschedule my visit. I was annoyed by this. Fortunately they had a cancellation and got me in. I found Henry Aryan MD to be professional and to the point. He had reviewed the MRI in advance. Surgery was scheduled quickly but insurance approval took some time. Rosemary is kind. Surgery has already helped me a lot and I am hoping it will continue to get better. I really want to thank you Dr Aryan and staff.
in Oakhurst, CA |
Dr. Aryan did neck surgery on me in 2012 I had numbness in my arms and hands. I could not pick up my work tools due to me being to weak from my neck injury. After the surgery was complete I had no numbness in my arms and hands. I have continued my regular work schedule with no problems. I thank you for repairing the disc and vertebrae's in my neck. Thank You Shane Johnson
in Mariposa, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Aryan (And I am) to anyone who has cervical/back issues. He performed a 3 disc fusion on me last year- and the procedure was very successful. He continues to monitor my health and always takes time with me in appointments!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Aryan is an impressive doctor: he is very thorough in assessing the patient's situation and providing viable options. I have a complicated and very painful situation with severe scoliosis as well as a herniated disk. I was afraid that I would leave a doctors office in tears again, but I left with joy and a big smile. His solution was perfect and didn't involve surgery. The staff are just awesome, the kindest and most helpful I've found, esp. Sheila. Thanks so much everyone! Nanci S
in Fresno, CA |
He's very direct and honest. If you need it he will tell you, and he doesn't sugar coat it. If you don't he will also tell you. He and his staff are amazing, and work hard to take care of you.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Aryan, MD?

See our Neurosurgery Specialist at Saint Agnes Medical Center