Dr. Henok Araya, MD

Dr. Henok Araya, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Vita Surgical Group 908 New Hampshire Ave NW Ste 400 Washington, DC 20037 Get Directions

Dr. Henok Araya, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Washington, DC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Araya's Experience

See how Dr. Araya's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Araya

Dr. Araya accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Araya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Araya to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Araya's Performance
Lampeter, PA |
I was very nervous about my liposuction surgery in Washington DC but dr araya explained everything and did surgery so smoothly that I didn't know surgery was over. Now my love handles are gone and my man boobs are gone too. Thank you dr araya and vita surgical. Excellent and outstanding.
Arlington, VA |
My Botox in Washington DC office of dr araya at vita surgical group couldn't have been better. I moved from New York and didn't know where to go. I checked yelp and found out that yelp charges doctor's for 5 star reviews. I tried a few doctors but it wasn't good enough. Dr araya scheduling was perfect. He's been doing this for 17+ years. When I first met him His bed side manners were mesmerizing. I barely felt the Botox needle.i got perfect results. The cost was very affordable. Now all my fri
Arlington, VA |
I have been going to dr araya for over 14 years to get Botox in Washington DC office. I also tried other doctors in between. No comparison. He's one of the best. He also did my eyelid lift and I can barely see the scars. Finally I did my liposuction in Washington DC office. I was told by many doctors to get tummytuck. Dr araya did a super curve and got my belly with liposuction alone.
Lorton, VA |
Excellent cosmetic surgeon I had my liposuction in Washington DC and I loved my liposuction results. Extremely skilled and focused. Lots of experience. I could find any better before and after pictures like him.
Washington, DC |
One of the best doctors I have every met Very personal and very experienced in cosmetic surgery
I was admitted to hospital For bad infection and when I followed up he blamed me and did not do anything . I am still taken meds to get rid of my serious infection.
in Washington, DC |
The operation resulted in major scarring and nerve damage.
Have you seen Dr. Henok Araya, MD?
Are you Dr. Araya?

Compare Dr. Araya

Dr. Araya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in District of Columbia not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

Board Action

Dr. Araya has 1 board action

• Failure to complete continuing education requirements (4/10/2013)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Henok Araya; License # D62722; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has complied with the conditions of the 04-17-2012 Consent Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Maryland Board of Physicians terminated the conditions imposed by the 04-17-2012 Consent Order.
    • State: Maryland

Dr. Araya does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Araya and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1999

University Of California-San Francisco
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Araya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Araya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery