Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Henok Araya, MD
Dr. Henok Araya, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Washington, DC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

908 New Hampshire Ave NW Ste 400

Washington, DC 20037

Learn about Dr. Araya

Dr. Araya's Experience

Dr. Araya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  • Board actions found

• Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Araya does not have any board certifications listed.

• Surgical Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (4/10/2013)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Dr. Henok Araya; License # D62722; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has complied with the conditions of the 04-17-2012 Consent Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Maryland Board of Physicians terminated the conditions imposed by the 04-17-2012 Consent Order.
    State: Maryland

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of California-San Francisco

Dr. Araya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Araya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Araya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Araya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Araya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Araya to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Araya's Performance
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Araya killed the nerves in my stomach, and i had a severe tissue infection in every area he performed liposuction. I had to receive IV antibiotics for 7 days, followed by 10 days of oral antibiotics. Then I had to have a drain placed in my stomach. I had to pay a plasic surgeon to correct some of this. Check with National board of plastic surgery first. I wish I had.
Lampeter, PA |
I was very nervous about my liposuction surgery in Washington DC but dr araya explained everything and did surgery so smoothly that I didn't know surgery was over. Now my love handles are gone and my man boobs are gone too. Thank you dr araya and vita surgical. Excellent and outstanding.
Arlington, VA |
My Botox in Washington DC office of dr araya at vita surgical group couldn't have been better. I moved from New York and didn't know where to go. I checked yelp and found out that yelp charges doctor's for 5 star reviews. I tried a few doctors but it wasn't good enough. Dr araya scheduling was perfect. He's been doing this for 17+ years. When I first met him His bed side manners were mesmerizing. I barely felt the Botox needle.i got perfect results. The cost was very affordable. Now all my fri
Arlington, VA |
I have been going to dr araya for over 14 years to get Botox in Washington DC office. I also tried other doctors in between. No comparison. He's one of the best. He also did my eyelid lift and I can barely see the scars. Finally I did my liposuction in Washington DC office. I was told by many doctors to get tummytuck. Dr araya did a super curve and got my belly with liposuction alone.
Lorton, VA |
Excellent cosmetic surgeon I had my liposuction in Washington DC and I loved my liposuction results. Extremely skilled and focused. Lots of experience. I could find any better before and after pictures like him.
Washington, DC |
One of the best doctors I have every met Very personal and very experienced in cosmetic surgery
I was admitted to hospital For bad infection and when I followed up he blamed me and did not do anything . I am still taken meds to get rid of my serious infection.
in Washington, DC |
The operation resulted in major scarring and nerve damage.
Have you seen Dr. Henok Araya, MD?
Are you Dr. Araya?