Dr. Hemendra Parikh, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Hemendra Parikh, MD
Dr. Hemendra Parikh, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Crown Point, IN. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southlake, Franciscan Health Crown Point and Community Hospital.

Dr. Parikh's Care Philosophy

The simple thing I keep in mind as I care for children is this: Parents have the best interest of their child at heart. With rapidly changing scientific and medical knowledge, it is my goal to educate the parents about the bases of our recommendation in childcare. As children grow and change, we have to set realistic goals and expectation together with parents. My staff and I strive to achieve the trust of the parents as we provide the advice that we think best suits the needs of their children.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

See how Dr. Parikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Parikh is now accepting new patients
Broadway Health Center9470 Broadway
Crown Point, IN 46307
Evening
Saturday
(219) 661-3255Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Parikh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
Dr. Parikh's Performance
Crown Point, IN |
I switched to Dr. Parikh after having a negative experience with another doctor. I'm a first time mom with an almost 3 month old. Dr. Parikh is a wonderful pediatrician and I am very happy that we were able to find him. He is very kind and takes his time. He addressed all of my concerns and questions and made me feel at ease over the worries I had with my son. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! Also, his staff is professional and accommodating.
in Rensselaer, IN |
I absolutely love Dr. Parikh! He takes the time to listen to any concerns and doesn't rush through things. He's great with my 7 year old ausitic son. He has been his doctor since birth and I would never think of switching to anyone else. Dr. Parikh is the best!
Lowell, IN |
Dr. Parikh...is fantastic...he really helped my grandson...how many Doctors will call you at 11 pm at night, to check on your child...I very highly recommend him and his staff. He has been awesome for my granddaughters, too.
Have you seen Dr. Hemendra Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?

Compare Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parikh's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asthma in Children
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda

Ssg Hospital

Completed in 1973

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics