Dr. Hemant Pandey, MD

Practices Neurology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 75 reviews.
Author:
Awesome relationship with Dr. Pandey!!
Author:
No direct line to schedule an appointment. This is very frustrating! Dr. Pandy is excellent and his male medical assistant is outstanding. Front desk could use some training in customer service.
Author:
Would definitely recommend Dr Pandey. He is very knowledgeable and I feel confident about his judgment when it comes down to my mother's care. Him and his staff have worked diligently to ensure they coordinate care with others providers so that everyone is on the same page and my mom will be okay. My mother especially likes to talk to Johny first as he is very personable and speaks Spanish. The front desk and other support team have always been polite and efficient. Thank you!
Author:
I love this office, I specifically see Simon. But he has the perfect background and personality for me, he’s so upbeat and comical.
Author:
Your front office is the worst I have ever seen. Tried to call. No messaging. They scheduled me for an appointment in Casa Grande. I have never been there don't even know where it is. I tried to call and cancel the appointment but could not get a hold of any one. On top of that they threatened to bill me for $50 for missing the appointment. That ain't going to happen.
Author:
This was my first visit with Dr. Pandey. Very personable, and took the time to explain what he was seeing in my MRI. The staff was also very helpful.
Steven , Thank you so much for your comments. They are appreciated.
Author:
100% I would recommend Dr Pandey to a friend or family member! He took the time to listen to my symptoms & concerns and come up with a plan of action. I was blown off by a previous doc so it was really nice to finally feel validated. Excellent “bedside manner”. The office staff is friendly and really on top of things, and I only waited about 2 weeks for an appointment. 5-star service ????
Marcy, We appreciate your comments . Thank you ,
Author:
The BEST neurologist I’ve ever had as a physician or worked with as a neurology RN. Dr. Pandy is not only the best neurologist I’ve ever met clinically, but he also exhibits wonderful “emotional intelligence”- he’s extremely kind, compassionate & listens to the patients issues, symptoms & “story” intently. He develops a superior diagnostic and treatment plan @ explains in detail why he believes his recommendations are the most appropriate & the best clinically & outcome-wise for you..
Author:
I would recommend anybody to Dr. Pandey but when you need to see him right away you can't get in to see him even though you been to the hospital for you back, I was told it would be two months before I could see him and I am in pain, I have been going to physical therapy but got sick and go what ammonia . And now my back is worse then before. WhatShould I do.
Author:
I went to the office because I had migraines, meralgia paresthetica, dizziness, and feeling of fainting. They ordered a series of tests and I was to return in a month. In the message, I asked if we could discuss all tests and was told Johnny approved the visit for the next day. When I went to the visit, they were an hour behind. I did not get the sleep study result. I have to pay $35 for a copy of reports. They do not follow through on commitments. Doctor was VERY rude.
I am very sorry you feel this way. Please reach out to me via email info@brainandspineaz.com and we will try to help resolve any questions or concerns.
Author:
Dr, Pandey and his staff are very compassionate and concern about their patience overall health. I am have a better quality of life, even living with limitations. Knowing that this team is striving to improve my health with new technology is awesome.
Author:
I saw Dr. Pandey 1 time and everything I've been trying tp explain to the other (150) Dr's and specialist's i see he actually got it the first time..
Author:
I was given an urgent referral to Dr. Pandey by my PCP and was able to secure an appointment very soon thereafter. Dr. Pandey was very attentive to my concerns, took time to listen, and then thoroughly explained the results of the tests that were performed. He has a warm, compassionate and professional manner.
Author:
I would confidently recommend Dr Pandey and his staff to my family or friends. I feel completely reassured that Dr Pandey is conducting the proper testing to determine my correct diagnosis. His staff have been very efficient and friendly. I did not feel rushed in providing information. Dr Pandey and his staff have listened to my concerns, asked questions to understand my symptoms, acted with care and prompt treatments. The treatment appears to be helping my symptoms.
Author:
You will not find a more dedicated doctor nor staff.
Thank you so much Debra.
Author:
Simon is on of the best providers I've had in my entire life. His is empathetic knowledgeable and kind. He will take one look at me and know I'm not having a good head day and immediately work to remedy it. When he told me to just come in if was having a bad migraine to get the migraine cocktail he made me feel like he cared about us more then bureaucracy. Pt care has always come first. I can't recommend this clinic and provider enough. Thank you
Good Morning, Thank you so much for the kind words.
Author:
Waited a long time. Did not listen to me. Very condescending and arrogant. Will never go there again. Also did not understand his English.
Good Morning, I am sorry that you feel this way. I would like to explain in better detail . Please reach out to the office manager and we will accommodate a time for you to be seen and discuss all concerns. info@brainandspineaz.com Sincerely,
Author:
This is our third visit at this office. Once we are able to see the doctor I have no problem. However the office staff isn't friendly and appointment times seem approximent....first visit was 3 hours in the office. Our appointment time for today was 9, it's 9:40 and still no doctor and just realized that we aren't going to see the doctor, we are seeing the PA. I also take issue with having to make an appointment to file out FMLA paperwork and collecting the co-pay. Our time is as important.
Author:
The world needs more doctors like Dr Pandey.. Always explains everything. Doesn't just prescribe medications without a diagnosis. Very patient and doesn't rush you out the door.
Author:
Dr. didn't address me directly, mostly spoke with his MA. MA was the one that came in, asked all the questions. He then retold my responses to the Dr. I felt I could have called in and given them my information and saved myself the office visit. His nurse, that took vitals, kept referring to me as "sweetheart", very unprofessional. I will not go back to see Dr. Pandey.
Cecilia I am very sorry that you feel this way. If you would like to discuss please reach out to my Practice manager at info@brainandspineaz.com and she will address any concerns that you may have. Sincerely,
Author:
He got my diagnosis wrong, good thing I got a second opionion
Author:
Worst doctor I've ever been too. Very arrogant.
Author:
During the first visit, he seemed to listen to my concerns. However, in subsequent visits, he did not. Once he decided on something, he was unwilling to reconsider based on feedback from the patient.
Author:
Dr. Pandey, treated me with kindness, dignity, and respect, but most of all he was very Professional. I was amazed at how well he took time to listen to me and not treat me like a number. Thank you for your help. God Bless You and Take Care
Author:
Dr Pandy took the time to listen to me, then explain to me what he thought could be the problem and how we were going to find out so that proper treatment could be started. He is not one of those Dr's who just wanted to cover up pain with medications, or put me on medications to cover up problems. He is the one who discovered that I have epilepsy after I had seen numerous neurologists. I cried when I needed to change insurance because his office doesn't take my new insurance. He is awesome.