Dr. Hemant Kudrimoti, MD

Dr. Hemant Kudrimoti, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Hemant Kudrimoti, MD is a neurology specialist in Carmichael, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in neurology and epilepsy.Read his story

6555 Coyle Ave # 390

Carmichael, CA 95608

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Kudrimoti

See how frequently Dr. Kudrimoti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Seizure Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Kudrimoti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kudrimoti's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kudrimoti "As a medical student I became intrigued with the nervous system. The idea that the brain controls so much in the body and defines our thoughts and actions-and ultimately who we are- by using electricity and neurotransmitter molecules was simply fascinating to me. It was that nascent interest that led me to pursue research in the neurosciences with some of the world's leading neuroscientists to study how the brain stores memories. Ultimately, I found my true calling and decided to pursue the clinical neurosciences because I am, and always will be, a physician at the very core. The defining moment that made me pursue neurology as a career came when I realized that therapeutic options and interventions that help individuals with neurological disorders had really exploded since I started my medical career. I maintain a healthy interest in technology and business trends. I like to spend my leisure time with my family and close friends, and listen to music of many genres including Indian classical, classic rock, alternative rock etc. I enjoy trying out new and interesting cuisines. Traveling to key world destinations in on my bucket list."

This content was provided by Dr. Kudrimoti "My clinical care philosophy hinges on the principle of being able to do something for patients that would improve their quality of life in the face of often devastating neurological illnesses.  Listening with empathy, applying my professional skills with accuracy, and delivering safe and effective care with kindness and efficiency are the tenets based on which I strive to fulfill this core philosophy."

• Neurology
  • Epilepsy

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Kudrimoti has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Kudrimoti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kudrimoti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kudrimoti's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kudrimoti to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Kudrimoti's Performance

GOOD

Cannot lift arm above shoulder due to significant pain. Cannot use arm due to significant pain weakness. Fall injury to same arm 3 years earlier with fractured elbow. THIS DOCTOR DID NOT DO A MANUAL EXAM OF MY SHOULDER OR ARM. American Family Physician Magazine for doctors yr 2000. Evaluation of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0