Dr. Helion Cruz, MD

Dr. Helion Cruz, MD

Neurology  |
26 reviews

Helion Cruz, MD has been practicing neurology in Hendersonville for more than fifteen years. Dr. Cruz received his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico. He completed his medical internship at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, PA and his neurology residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cruz is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Christopher Bachuss, DNP-DCC,FNP-BC, received his bachelors and masters degrees in nursing from Murray State University, and a doctorate in nursing from Columbia University. He is a board certified nurse practitioner, with a doctoral-level certification in comprehensive care. Chris has been working as a nurse practitioner in neurology since 2004....See Less

TriStar Medical Group - Indian Lake Neurology

353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 244C

Hendersonville, TN 37075

• Medicare
  • Signature Health Alliance
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Cruz

Indian Lake Neurology is committed to providing specialized neurological care in an atmosphere of compassion and understanding. As a neurology clinic, we are dedicated to improving the overall wellness of each patient in our community. Indian Lake Neurology specializes in physical and cognitive impairments as well as diagnosing and treating neurological diseases that affect adults.

Video

Dr. Cruz's Experience

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Cluster Headache
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Temple University Hospital-Neurology

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Cruz's Performance
in White House, TN |
I was very pleased with Dr Cruz and his staff. They are very friendly and you are not just a number to them like in some offices. I had no wait time and all answers were explained to me very well. He made all referrals and recommendations and options available to me. I would highly recommend him as I already have.
in Gallatin, TN |
I have found Dr. Cruz to be very thorough, professional, and caring. I am grateful that when I was in need of a Neurologist and being new to this area and not knowing any, Dr. Helion Cruz was recommended to me. I feel very confident in naming Dr. Cruz as my Neurologist.
in WHITE HOUSE, TN. |
DR. CRUZ IS A GREAT DOCTOR HE TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AND HE LOOKS TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO TO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM.. HE GOT TO MY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS WITH IN TWO VISITS. I HAVE SEEN COUNTLESS DOCTORS. HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR.
Dr. Cruz is thorough and takes the time to fully address your concerns. He talks in "layman's" terms. His office staff is also very professional.
Hendersonville, TN |
I do not recommend Dr. Cruz to anyone! The entire appointment he spent his time on the computer, barely even looking at me. I have been suffering with headaches for years and was excited to finally see a neurologist. I'm so disappointed in the way he treated me. Came in for an EMG and he rushed the entire process. When I asked a quick question before he left the room he just looked at his tech to answer and left. I will not be going back. Find a compassionate neurologist who CARES!
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Indian Lake Neurology, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Dr. Cruz and the clinic manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Tammy, 615-826-0442.
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr. Cruz and his staff are very professional, understanding, caring and spent quality time with me.
Nashville, TN |
This place is a joke and not a funny one. Never got to see Dr. Cruz himself saw Chris told him I had been in pain none stop for two months waiting to get in to see him and that I needed some answers. He sent me for test and seven days later I'm still being told he hasn't had time to review them and will get back to me !!!!!!!!!!!!
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Indian Lake Neurology, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with our clinic supervisor. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Tammy at 615-826-0442.
in Nashville, TN |
Recommend all my family and friends to Dr. Cruz! He and his staff are awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Helion Cruz, MD?

Visit Dr. Cruz