Dr. Helion Cruz, MD

Dr. Helion Cruz, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Helion Cruz, MD is a neurology specialist in Hendersonville, TN and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus in 1996 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

TriStar Medical Group - Indian Lake Neurology

353 New Shackle Island Rd Ste 244C

Hendersonville, TN 37075

• Medicare
  • Signature Health Alliance
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Cruz

Video

See how frequently Dr. Cruz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Cruz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cruz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cruz "Helion Cruz, MD has been practicing neurology in Hendersonville for more than fifteen years. Dr. Cruz received his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico. He completed his medical internship at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, PA and his neurology residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cruz is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Christopher Bachuss, DNP-DCC,FNP-BC, received his bachelors and masters degrees in nursing from Murray State University, and a doctorate in nursing from Columbia University. He is a board certified nurse practitioner, with a doctoral-level certification in comprehensive care. Chris has been working as a nurse practitioner in neurology since 2004."

This content was provided by Dr. Cruz "Indian Lake Neurology is committed to providing specialized neurological care in an atmosphere of compassion and understanding. As a neurology clinic, we are dedicated to improving the overall wellness of each patient in our community. Indian Lake Neurology specializes in physical and cognitive impairments as well as diagnosing and treating neurological diseases that affect adults."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Temple University Hospital-Neurology

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends
3.9
based on 40 total reviews (18 with comments)

Dr. Cruz's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Hendersonville, TN
Dr..Cruz was very thorough in his explanation of my test results and how I could avoid surgery. It was very easy to schedule an appointment. I would recommend this doctor and office staff to anyone.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

in Hendersonville, TN
Dr Cruz took excellent care of my husband first. We found him to be very informative and very easy to discuss any and all problems we were dealing with. Then I had a minor concern and of course I went to Dr Cruz and he addressed my concerns. Hendersonville is very fortunate to have Dr Cruz...more

in Goodlettsville, TN
I was referred to Dr. Cruz by my Doctor who never sent the referral. When I finally contacted Dr. Cruz's office, they scheduled me for the first open appointment but it was several weeks out. In just a few days, they contacted me with a new opening and I was able to see Dr. Cruz immediately....more

in Greenbrier, TN
I am thankful to have visited Dr. Helion Cruz recently. He took time to look over and assess my health issues. I was pleased at his thorough exam and figuring out a diagnosis for me. And then a prompt action to help me get the care I needed after.

in WHITE HOUSE, TN.
HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE FOUND. HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU AND HE LISTEN TO YOU. HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT ACTION THAT HE IS GOING TO TAKE AND YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS BEFORE YOU SEE HIM AGAIN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM. ASAP.......

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words about Dr. Cruz.