Dr. Helga F. Pizio, MD

Dr. Helga F. Pizio, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

New Eyes - Las Vegas 2020 Goldring Ave Ste 402, Las Vegas, NV 89106 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pizio specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pizio? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pizio's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pizio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pizio

Dr. Pizio accepts 27 insurance carriers

27 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Pizio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Pizio

Dr. Pizio's Review Details
4.8 based on 78 responses
Experience with Dr. Pizio
Dr. Pizio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (69)
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife was treated for cataracts on both eyes my Dr. Pizio. The out comes were better then expected. Her attention to her medical condition was excellent. I was so impressed that I was also checked by the doctor and the problem was quickly identified and correct.
Couldn't be happier!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Pizio for 15 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. She is the best at what she does. She changed our eye world. Not only is she an excellent surgeon and all-around eye doctor, she is one of the nicest, kindest individual we know. Very recently I was going through a week of difficulties and needed to see them, they were there for me. I knew then that we hadn't gone wrong 15 years years ago. We love her. Staff is excellent!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had concerns about cataract surgery because I'm blind in one eye and if something went wrong with cataract surgery I would be virtually blind, but after the initially consultation with Dr. Pizio and her staff I felt confident of a positive outcome and I felt at ease and was looking forward to the surgery. This was mostly due to Dr. Pizio's personality, professionalism and confidence in her ability to safely perform the procedure. Highly recommend her and New Eyes.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great people and service. Best Doctors office I have ever been in. You can tell employees like their jobs. everyone is happy. Dr. Pizio was wonderful.
in Omaha, NE |
I would not trust Dr. Pizio to implant any IOL in my eyes. I have a friend who was referred to her at Walmart, so they trusted she could help with IOL's. She used the Restor lense without explaining that they require excessive light conditions for a patient to have any decent vision. Forget about driving at night. Even after several follow up visits and complaints, she said all was good. One was lasered into place and will require a trip to L.A. to replace. Unprofessional doctor.
I would never go back to this office. I've had surgery and nothing but problems. I call to make an appointment and they tell me Dr Pizio is much too busy with surgical patients to see a patient. You can do a follow up with one of the other doctors in the office. Really? She's the one that did the surgery why am I having issues with my eyes? That's okay I found another doctor that is absolutely over the top fantastic
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Pizio and her staff at both locations exceeded my expectations on all accounts - quality care, service, hospitality! I'll let the results speak for themselves...Before Dr. Pizio did the cataract surgery in my left eye, I was 20/400 for distance (mind you, legally blind is 20/200). After, I was 20/15 for distance, and 20/16 for intermediate vision. My right eye that was tuned for intermediate vision in the military 7 years ago was 20/10 after Dr. Reizes performed the YAG laser on it!
in Las Vegas, NV |
As a result of the operation, I can now see with 20/20 vision. Secondly, I can now see very well in the dark. Before the operation, I was afraid to drive at night. I can now drive at night, permitting me to take trips previously impossible. In addition, I no longer see halos around lights at night. You will find that Dr. Pizio is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and gives you the feeling that she is primarily interested in what is best for you. The cataract operation was entirelysuccessful
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great person, best cataract surgeon, excellent doctor !!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with cataract surgery on both eyes with correction of farsightedness and astigmatism was amazing. I now have perfect near and distance vision. Before the surgery I wore contacts or glasses for everything. I'm so thankful to have the vision I didn't even dare to dream would be possible. Every member of the staff that I dealt with was courteous, professional and appeared to enjoy working at New Eyes. I would highly recommend Dr. Pizio and the staff at New Eyes, if you are in need of
in Reno, NV |
If you are from out-of-town, I would not recommend making reservation with Dr. Pizio's office. I do not live in Las Vegas, so I made airline, auto, and hotel reservations after I was given a two-week out confirmed appointment date. Today I was informed that something went wrong with my appointment, and I would not be able to see Dr. Pizio during the time of my other reservations. Now I am back to absorbing the penalties that come along with cancelled flight, auto, and hotel reservations.
in Henderson, NV |
The best of the best.
Have you seen Dr. Helga F. Pizio, MD?
Are you Dr. Helga F. Pizio, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Pizio

• Corneal Erosion
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Orbital Decompression and Orbitotomy
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

University Of Miami / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

Mt Sinai Mc

Completed in 1993

Dean McGee Eye Institute University Okla

Completed in 1996

Dr. Pizio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pizio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pizio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Pizio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pizio

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pizio's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Pizio

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients