Dr. Helene Erickson, MD

Dr. Helene Erickson, MD

Dermatology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Helene Erickson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Slidell, LA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore.

Learn about Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson's Experience

Dr. Erickson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Skin Infections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Erickson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erickson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erickson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erickson to family and friends
4.0

Ochsner Health System

also has reviews with comments for this provider:

logo for Ochsner Health System
SEE THESE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Dr. Erickson's Performance
in Slidell, LA |
I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Erickson and her staff. My hands were in terrible shape when I started seeing her and they are essentially healed now. I was miserable and couldn't work but she was aggressive in treating my condition and it improved fairly quickly. Her office called me back when I had questions or concerns She.s made a real difference for me and she genuinely cares about how I am doing. I would highly recommend her.
Pearl River, LA |
Staff called to move my appointment to another day because Dr was going on vacation. I had to wait almost another month before saw her. dr erickson wasn't bad but I didn't really understand most of what she said. One of her staff, not even sure if a nurse, called to tell me it was cancer. I expected the doctor would call if cancer. The staff told me I need surgery by someone else and the other doctors staff would call me. I just didn't think that was a good way to find out you got cancer.
Atlanta, GA |
If you want good and friendly service with explanations from doctor, do NOT go here. The doctor " froze" something without explaining or asking permission and then I leave and don't even know if I have cancer. Her nurse, Brenda, rudely rushed me out even though I had questions about the pre cancer she found. Plus I had to wait 40 minutes in a cold room with a hospital gown on.
Thank you for this review. We're very sorry about your experience, and we'd like to have someone reach out to you personally. Please email us at connect@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along.
in slidell, la |
Dr Erickson is my favorite dermatologist I've ever had, and I've been to many. She cleared my skin which no one else had been able to do in over 25 years. I recommend her to everyone!!
Slidell, LA |
I recently went to Dr. Ericsson regarding several suspicious spots on my skin. She listened attentively and was sure to carefully examine all of the spots concerning me. She also carefully checked my skin for possible skin cancers. I highly recommend her and am thrilled we have her in Slidell.
in Metairie, LA |
Dr. Erickson was very attentive to my complaint and took the time to fully examine me and address any concerns i had. I would reccomend her without hesitation
Slidell, LA |
Great care. Dr. Erickson explained the possible cause of my skin irritation and answered all of my questions. She made me feel very comfortable.
Went to Dr. Erickson for sores on my lip that I had for several months. I had a biopsy 3 months earlier with an NP that showed ulcers. They never healed so I went to Erickson. She NEVER looked in my mouth or examined my lip, but did another biopsy. Then 3 days later called in a pres. before telling me the biopsy results. Her nurse called me with results the next day and offered no other treatment options. Decided not to use pres. b/c of extreme side effects. Went to another Dr...had great care.
Have you seen Dr. Helene Erickson, MD?

Visit Dr. Erickson