Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Helene Dolce, DDS
Dr. Helene Dolce, DDS is a dentist who practices in Libertyville, IL. She is 52 years old. Dr. Dolce is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center.

1900 Hollister Dr Ste 390

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Dolce

• Oral Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Dolce is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dolce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dolce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dolce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolce to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Dolce's Performance
in Mundelein, IL |
I found Dr. Dolce and her staff to be very professional and kind. I would highly recommend her as she is obviously talented and experienced. There was an excellence in the focused way she took care of me, she moved through the procedures with skilled precision. She thoroughly explained things to me and put my mind at peace regarding my situation.
in Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Dolce not only displays a high level of professionalism but also is a very compassionate person. Our family member recently required emergency surgery due to a critical illness and she didn't hesitate to offer her immediate service. We feel Dr. Dolce and her staff are so wonderful and supportive and are very thankful we were referred to her practice.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. DOlce and her staff are very friendly and go above and beyond to help there patient's. Dr. Dolce was kind and attentive. I have only good things to say about Dr. Dolce and her staff!!!
in Mundelein, IL |
Horrible condescending bed side manner. I had the audacity to question the need to sign 1 component (of many) on the consent form that did not apply to our situation. We ultimately signed the form for the assistant. Dr. Dolce proceeded to yell at and scold me in front of my child for questioning the form and repeatedly threatened to deny my son his treatment even tho we prepaid. Definitely ONE and DONE with this dentist. Remaining kids' wisdom teeth will definitely be treated elsewhere.
in Highland Park,il |
excellent CARE!! Removed wisdom teeth of all 3of my kids. NO complications, minimal post op pain! Highly recommend her!!
in Antioch, IL |
Wonderful Doctor, terrible billing dept. My insurance was declined after the procedure. $450 per tooth, paid in full is too much! The clerk wouldn't work with me at all to accept the highest usual and customary fee paid by insurance. I would have to give them $1250 in cash to proceed on 2 more extractions. Other clinics are happy to take $200 per tooth with free xrays and consult. I'm very disappointed to not be able to have the excellent work of Dr. Dolce. live and learn :-(
in Gurnee, IL |
I would NOT recommend Dr. Dolce. I had a 7:00 AM confirmed appointment for tooth extraction and 2 dental implants. Dr. Dolce was a referred to me by my dentist. My dentist as well as Dr. Dolce's office confirmed the appointment. DR. DOLCE FAILED TO SHOW UP AT THE APPOINTMENT TIME AND THE OFFICE WAS LOCKED. FURTHER, 2 CALLS INTO DR. DOLCE'S ANSWERING SERVICE INDICATED I WOULD GET A RETURN PHONE CALL - DR DOLCE AND STAFF FAILED TO RETURN THE CALL FOR 45 MINUTES. I went home.
Have you seen Dr. Helene Dolce, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dolce?