Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Helena Taylor, MD
Dr. Helena Taylor, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cambridge, MA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Mount Auburn Hospital.

300 Mount Auburn St Ste 304

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstruction for Craniosynos
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Princeton University Ab Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude
  • Hosp For Sick Children
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • PHD Cambridge University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Cambridge, MA |
Dr. Taylor recently performed my breast reduction. I could not be happier with the results so far. From the initial evaluation to the recent post surgical follow up appt, it has been a wonderful and validating experience. She is a brilliant surgeon who is easy to talk to, and makes you feel as though she is going on this experience with you. I've had little pain with no complications. I feel privileged to have her as my doctor. Her office staff is upbeat, responsive, and kind. No regrets!
Beverly, MA |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Taylor and her staff. Knowledge, expertise and care at a level rarely encountered.
Boston, MA |
I had a breast reduction with Dr. Taylor in April. The office is cleanly, professional, and comfortable. I scheduled an appointment for a conslutation with her on a whim, just after seeing reviews online. They're all right. I could not have imagined a better doctor to go through this procedure with. This was my first major surgery, and I went through the majority of it alone. Despite how nervous I was, Dr. Taylor made me calm and comfortable, and was incredibly knowledgable. Thank you so much.
Boston, MA |
I highly reccomend Dr. Helena Taylor. I had my bilateral upper blepharoplasty done in the office and could not be happier with the result. The entire experience was great!
in Medford Ma |
All of the staff in Dr Taylors office were professional and courteous! Dr Taylor was on time and answered all of my questions. My surgery went well and I would use Dr Taylor again for me and my family. I highly recommend her
in Cambridge, MA |
The option to have plastic surgery was fraught with anxiety, but in the end I decided it was time for a change. Dr. Taylor was not only professional in explaining my options, but too, she was very compassionate. It was obvious to me that she had a very sincere interest in my surgery's successful outcome. Here I am 2 wks after my surgery, and can honestly say that my only regret was not having met Dr. Taylor, and her incredible staff-Giselle and Eric-sooner; I would have had this done years ago!
in Cambridge, MA |
Dr. Taylor is amazing. She is kind, sweet, calm but also technically accurate and very detail oriented. I had a surgery with her and I could not have felt more comfortable and confident with any surgeon. She made me feel very at ease, and I really can't say enough good things about her.
in Somerville, MA |
Dr. Taylor was amazing! She is so humble which is such a redeeming quality that you won't find in many other surgeons. I was beyond nervous for my closed reduction nasal surgery, had it been another surgeon, I might have ran out of the hospital! I couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Taylor, if I could give her one hundred stars, I would!
in Watertown, MA |
Superb plastic surgeon. Performed skin graft on me after surgery. Couldn't be better. Would definitely recommend to anyone else.
in Rehoboth, MA |
My son has had 13 years of procedures and surgeries to address issues associated with severe cleft lip and palate. We have had a succession of surgeons and doctors throughout the years. Dr. Taylor is-by far-the most talented, compassionate, professional surgeon we have had in the 13 years. He and her husban, Dr. Sullivan, are so good we changed doctors rather than lose the opportunity to continue with them.
in Tewksbury, MA |
There are an exceptionally few *people* I've met in the world that have the kind of generosity, courtesy, and overall respect, Dr. Taylor was kind enough to give to me. Her dedication to make an actual difference in your life, however small the detail, cannot be emphasized enough. You will feel fortunate she chose this profession after one visit, much less a surgery if required, of which her passion and patience puts her in a different class of capable surgeons all together.
Have you seen Dr. Helena Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?