Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Helen Watt, MD
Dr. Helen Watt, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

34975 N North Valley Pkwy Ste 138

Phoenix, AZ 85086

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Watt

Helen Watt, M.D., a board-certified surgeon of the head and neck, applies her knowledge of Nutrition and supplements to create the best possible outcomes for her surgical, geriatric and other patients. She takes time to get to know each patient so that she can provide the best possible outcomes. Her natural approach to medicine includes nutrition and lifestyle choices that help her patients live better lives.

Dr. Watt's Experience

Dr. Watt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Thyroid Disease

• Blepharoplasty
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • In-Office Ablation
  • Laser Ablation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Resurfacing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

1 Sanction
  • Unprofessional Conduct (4/7/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Master Of Public Health, Tulane
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Watt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watt to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Watt's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Watt was incredible. I have loved all over the country and have seen many doctors. Dr. Watt did the most thorough exam I have ever had. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a great doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Watt took considerable time with me when I went for my appointment. She saw me the same day I called for an appointment. Dr. Watt is the best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend her to anyone. You wont be disappointed. I can't say enough good things about her! Thank you Doctor Watt for the excellent care you gave me & the time you spent with me concerning my health problem. You are the best of the best!
Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr Watt for 7 years now. She will do anything to fit me in to her schedule right away. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I love that she genuinely cares about her patients and that is evident by the time and attention she spends. I have learned a lot about my health through her teaching. In a day and age where doctors typically don't have much time, she is a breathe of fresh air.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have been going to Dr Watt for almost a year now and scheduling an appt is very simple and flexible. I have had to change appts because of vacation or work and she's accommodated me every time because I gave her plenty of notice. She or Jennifer have always answered the phone. I know she understands my issues without judgement, which someone needs when they are in recovery. I have already referred many people to her and I'm grateful for the help I desperately needed to overcome my addiction!
in Paradise Valley, AZ |
Dr. Watt is by far the most professional, most thorough, most caring, and overall wonderful personal whom has ever treated me. I am a relatively new patient of her's, and she is willing to go the extra miles necessary to provide excellent healthcare to all of her patients. In one example, my insurance company required a prior authorization before they would cover the costs associated with a medication that I have been consistently taking for many years, and she herself spent hours resolving it.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This doc is absolutely $ hungry and that runs her mind as well as her office, which is barely running anyways. She constantly complains about her own financial issues and that it is $3500 per month for her office, etc.. She makes you pay $75 if you are late or dont give enough notice of cancellation prior to your appointment, and she only accepts cash! Makes you walk over to the gas station in the heat to use their ATM, for $3.50 more, when she can accept cards. Don't go! Worst care ive ever had
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am a new patient of Dr Watt. I had a very serious emergency, and when I called and explained the situation, I was immediately put at ease, by Jennifer, who got me am appointment immediately, and time was of the essence. Upon being seen by Dr. Watt, I was blown away by the amount of how much she cared, and her knowledge of things pertaining to my medical issues, that she discussed with me. God bless Dr. Watt, and her entire staff!
Scottsdale, AZ |
i did not have a good experience with Dr. Watt and would not recommend her to anyone else.
all good.
no complaints.
happy so far
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am very happy will my care here.
in Phoenix, AZ |
great care here, very happy with all the doctors, thank you.
in Englewood, CO |
LYMPHOMA, NON HODGKINS, HAVE DONE VERY WELL HERE, I AM IN REMISSION FOR OVER 3 YRS,.
Have you seen Dr. Helen Watt, MD?
Are you Dr. Watt?