Dr. Helen Watt, MD

Dr. Helen Watt, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Helen Watt, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

7125 E Lincoln Dr # A-205

Scottsdale, AZ 85253

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Watt

See how frequently Dr. Watt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Watt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Watt "Helen Watt, M.D., a board-certified surgeon of the head and neck, applies her knowledge of Nutrition and supplements to create the best possible outcomes for her surgical, geriatric and other patients. She takes time to get to know each patient so that she can provide the best possible outcomes. Her natural approach to medicine includes nutrition and lifestyle choices that help her patients live better lives."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Unprofessional Conduct (2/14/2018)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona
  • Unprofessional Conduct (4/7/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Master Of Public Health, Tulane
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Watt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watt's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watt to family and friends

Dr. Watt's Performance

I have lung cancer which has gone to several places in my body. I decided not to accept chemotherapy and radiation that was offered to me. They gave me 6 months to live. I am now in my 4th year at euromed clinic and so far I am fine. It is not easy for me to get to phoenix arizona and I do not live...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Watt was incredible. I have loved all over the country and have seen many doctors. Dr. Watt did the most thorough exam I have ever had. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a great doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Watt took considerable time with me when I went for my appointment. She saw me the same day I called for an appointment. Dr. Watt is the best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend her to anyone. You wont be disappointed. I can't say enough good things about her! Thank you Doctor Watt for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr Watt for 7 years now. She will do anything to fit me in to her schedule right away. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I love that she genuinely cares about her patients and that is evident by the time and attention she spends. I have learned a lot about my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been going to Dr Watt for almost a year now and scheduling an appt is very simple and flexible. I have had to change appts because of vacation or work and she's accommodated me every time because I gave her plenty of notice. She or Jennifer have always answered the phone. I know she...more
Are you Dr. Watt?