Dr. Helen O'Connor, DO

Contact provider for availability

Diana O'Connor Family Medicine

9809 S Pennsylvania Ave

Oklahoma City, OK 73159

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Oklahoma Health Network
  • One Health
  • OSMA Health

Learn about Dr. O'Connor

Together we are a healthcare team. We Provide the tools to maintain your health

Dr. O'Connor's Experience

Dr. O'Connor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Sports Medicine

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma Osteopathic School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. O'Connor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Connor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Connor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. O'Connor's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Connor to family and friends
3.6
Dr. O'Connor's Performance
    GOOD
in Oklahoma City, OK |
To Whom it May Concern, I am disappointed in choosing this office for a primary care physician. The rudeness and lack of caring from the staff is overwhelming. The patient is basically a number and a dollar sign. The customer service is terrible and completely automated. Trying to get a prescription refilled is nearly impossible for the staff does not pay attention to detail or what the patient needs. I will never use this clinic again or for that matter never Integris again.
OKC |
Dr. O'Connor is a great doctor, but her staff is horrible. I have never had a doctor's office who won't work you in if you are ill. Her staff is downright rude. I don't go to the doctor often so I'm not a difficult patient. Looking for a new doctor.
in Choctaw, OK |
Office staff is absolutely horrible. Need an Rx within a week? Forget it! Need to be a few minutes late for your appointment due to traffic, etc. Forget it, they will cancel! Better luck calling 911!! Firing this doctor! Do not go to this doctor unless your time is of no value to you.
in Blanchard, OK |
I have been a patient of Dr. O for 20 years. I can't imagine seeing another primary doctor.
in Moore Oklahoma |
I have gone to Dr. O'Connor for about fifteen years. I have always felt well cared for and listened to. I feel like she takes the time she needs and I don't feel rushed. Also has referred me to other doctors or specialists when needed. I also appreciate her keeping up and encouraging me with the "routine maintenance" stuff like, like colonoscopy, mammograms, Pap smear, etc. It is nice to have a doctor I trust, have confidence in and is so pleasant to interact with. Rachel, PA is great also.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr O'Connor and her PA Rachel are extremely personable, kind, professional, bright and intelligent. I have been going to see them since January 2000 and I am extremely glad to have found her. They listen, ask questions (including your opinion ) and take the time they need to find out what is wrong. Her office and support staff are pleasant, kind, and helpfulI. Choosing her as my primary Dr has been one of the best choices I've made.I highly recommend her.
Oklahoma City, OK |
I was a patient from 2002-2013. In 2013 I changed insurance companies and my new insurance did not cover Dr.O'connor. I returned as a patient a couple weeks ago and asked to receive the same medication I was previously prescribed by Dr.O'connor. A few days later I received "divorce" papers from the office. A few days after that I received a new patient bill. I was required to pay the new patient bill without being able to get an answer as to why I was "divorced". Would not recommend this doctor.
in Blanchard, OK |
Wonderful Dr and wonderful staff!
Oklahoma City, OK |
I love Dr. O'Connor and her staff.
Oklahoma City, OK |
The "overall care" philosophy is untrue. Been seeing her for a bit now and have called the office 11 times and have NEVER gotten a return call. Had to talk to billing to get through to ANYONE but said they couldn't help with what was needed. It doesn't matter how great Dr is if you can't access them when you need them. Her nurse is the worst. Its horrible the majority of the phone calls were due to a RX SHE WROTE. We needed a PreAuth 8+ wks ago and nothing. No help!!! Very unprofessional!
Oklahoma City, OK |
The staff does not know what the rt hand is doing !!!!, Went in for an appointment nurse told me that the Dr. does not need to see me ,but she has your referral for you that you requested. ( Drove all the way over there for the nurse to tell me this, no apology!!) further more the staff call the day before to confirm my appointment. This is not the first time the staff make a mistake. Long wait to see the Dr. about 45min to go in a room and another 45 min to see her.
in Tecumseh, OK |
I have been a patient for 20+ years and couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. O'Connor and her staff. A friend referred me and I am so thankful. She takes the time to listen to your problems and is very compassionate. She truly cares about her patients well being. I also trust her judgement if needing a referral. I can't say enough good things about Dr. O'Connor and her staff. Actually, I saw her physician assistant, Rachel, yesterday and left knowing I got the best care ever!
Rudest office staff I have ever spoken with! Tricare prime insurance isn't good enough for this office. I'm shocked!
in Oklahoma Coty, OK |
I have been with Dr. O'Connor since I was about 12 and am 32 now. She has also cared for my entire family for my years. She had a great bedside manner and will sit down and fully explain things to you and not afraid to tell you like it is. Rachel, her PA is great also! I see her more regularly than O'Connor. She's super sweet but professional. I am so glad we have them to take care of us! Only if they would get rid of $10 charge for pick pick up rxs...
Have you seen Dr. Helen O'Connor, DO?
Are you Dr. O'Connor?

Visit Dr. O'Connor

Dr. O'Connor accepts 18 insurance carriers
    Aetna EPO
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO
    Cigna POS
  • Community Care Network
    Community Care Network PPO
    Worker's Compensation / Focus Network PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO