Dr. Helen Kim-James, MD

Dr. Helen Kim-James, MD

Dermatology | Female

100 Chesterfield Business Pkwy Chesterfield, MO 63005 Get Directions

Dr. Helen Kim-James, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kim-James is affiliated with Progress West Hospital.

Dr. Kim-James' Experience

See how Dr. Kim-James' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim-James

Dr. Kim-James accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim-James has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim-James' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim-James to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kim-James' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in St Charles, MO |
My experiences with Dr. Kim-James and her staff have been outstanding. Professional, courteous staff and a highly qualified physician. Who could ask for more. I never felt rushed or hurried. The doctor always explained what she was going to do before she proceeded, and never left a question unanswered.
St Charles, MO |
We did not see Dr. Kim-James. We saw a PA-C. She was very thorough.
in Washington, MO |
I have found the physician and staff to be very professional and courteous. I appreciate their timeliness in scheduling my appointments. The providers spend an appropriate amount of time listening to my concerns and examining me.
in St Peters, MO |
I've been going to Dr. Kim-James for the last 5 years or so. They can always get me in and have educated me very well on my skin. I've had many moles removed and a couple have come back not so good. I was informed of what was going on and the measures to take. I can't thank them enough for teaching me how to check my body...the tanning bed has taken a toll on me.
in St Peters, MO |
I've been seeing Dr. Kim-James for years and have always been satisfied with the office visit. she has never been rushed, and always explains what she is going to do. She also has a great personality. I would never change doctors.
in Des Peres, MO |
I saw Dr. Kim-James for a skin check because of a history of skin cancer. She noticed a spot that I thought was just a scrape that turned out to be a skin cancer. She was able to treat it on a follow-up visit after the tissue was looked. My kids see the office as well. It's great how they can get me in usually on the same day or next with the PA's if the doctor has a full schedule.
O Fallon, MO |
This is by far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She is a joke and a scam. She does not help her patients. She is the perfect example of doctors that take advantage of their profession. I've had many skin problems and I trusted that she would help. I've been a patient there for a long time and I have only seen her one time. The nurse practitioners are the only ones available if I need an appointment, and all they have done is prescribe steroid creams that make the skin weaker.
in Chesterfield MO |
The PA was not well educated on what she was doing. I never met the doctor she was never on the office. Got treated for the wrong thing and skin was burned and scraped. Made a follow up appointment with doctor and my surprise she was not there but the PA. Very unfriendly and unprofessional I wont recommend this practice to no one.
We have been going to Dr Kim-James for several years but will no longer. Her focus seems to be more on cosmetics and less on serious skin care such as skin cancer and follow up on questionable moles.
Have you seen Dr. Helen Kim-James, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim-James?

Compare Dr. Kim-James

}

Dr. Kim-James' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Kim-James has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim-James' Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University School Med

Completed in 2002

Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University School Med

Completed in 2005

Dr. Kim-James does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim-James and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology