Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO

Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO is a family medicine specialist in Sultan, WA and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from Pacific Northwest University of Health Science in 2014 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

615 W Stevens Ave

Sultan, WA 98294

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lee-Garrard

Dr. Lee-Garrard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lee-Garrard "I worked in health care quality improvement for 13 years prior to making the decision to go to medical school and it was that experience, particularly working with primary care offices, that reinforced my desire to help patients on the front lines. While I grew up outside of Chicago, my husband and I have lived in the northwest for almost 20 years. We have two children who keep us busy every day! In our free time, we love to try different restaurants, read, hike, and travel. I am also an exercise junkie and love to try out new workouts."

This content was provided by Dr. Lee-Garrard "My goal is to partner with my patients to assist with their healthcare needs and to improve their quality of life.  In order to do this effectively, I believe it is important to take the time to help patients understand their condition, tests and treatment options."

Dr. Lee-Garrard does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Northwest University of Health Science
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Community Health Care
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Lee-Garrard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee-Garrard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee-Garrard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee-Garrard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee-Garrard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee-Garrard

Dr. Lee-Garrard?
Dr. Lee-Garrard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO
RecentHighestLowest
I met Dr. Lee-Gerrard in 2014 & although she was only my doctor for a short time she did SO MUCH for me & I will never forget her! I met her when I was hospitalized at St Joseph’s (Tacoma) in 2014-2015. She took great care of me!! She had a great bedside manner, did whatever was necessary to make...Read More
Lynne B. in Federal Way, WA – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO?
Outstanding Doctor, listens without rushing, asked lots of questions and you can tell she truly cares very much about you as a patient. Staff seem friendly and helpful too.
Brian – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helan Lee-Garrard, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee-Garrard?