Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 56

Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD is a Dermatologist in Nanuet, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Waldorf to book an appointment.

Dr. Waldorf

Waldorf Dermatology & Laser Assocs PC

57 N Middletown Rd Nanuet, NY 10954

Dr. Waldorf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Waldorf

3.8

Dr. Waldorf?
  • Office environment (13)
  • Staff friendliness (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
If I could give Dr. Waldorf more than 5 stars I would! My experience with Dr. Waldorf has consistently been amazing. Her offices beautiful, her staff of nurses and administrators are lovely and attentive. Dr Waldorf, herself, is kind and lovely. All of that aside, the essential reason I would never have anyone else work on my face is that Dr. Waldorf’s skill as a Dermatologist. There is an assumption that if you know how to use a syringe then that somehow qualifies you to be able to inject fillers; a fact that couldn’t be further than the truth. You want someone who is smart, is an actual board certified Derm, has great skill as an injector and an aesthetic eye for what needs to be done. Dr. Waldorf makes recommendations based on my individual face and would never have me leave her office looking overdone. I have been seeing her for over 10 years and owe so much of self esteem to her skillful techniques as an injector. I recommend her to everyone!
Jessica – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD?
Dr. Waldorf has been my dermatologist for 9 years. I wouldn’t think of switching because I know I’m in the best hands. I ask a ton of questions and she discusses and explains everything openly and honestly--I always have options. The staff at her office is great. Scheduling is easy and the nurses are really smart and patient. I started having injectables as my face lost fullness and began to sag. I was so relieved that I could do fillers and avoid surgery to achieve the look that I wanted. With a combination of injectable filers (radiesse, belotero, restylane ) -and trusting in Dr. Waldorf to know exactly where to place the fillers, I was able to sculpt and lift. I looked just like me only younger and better. The best part is that I receive wonderful compliments. Everyone thinks I look terrific. They assume I had a nice long vacation- can't beat that!
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD?
I travel from NYC to see Dr. Heidi, not only because she is the best in her field, but because I always feel valued and so cared for when I’m there. The staff is incredibly warm and caring, as is Dr. Heidi herself. She always spends a lot of time with me and makes sure I understand exactly what’s happening. On occasion, she has even talked me out of having procedures I wanted because she didn’t believe they were right for me. The fact that it’s such a cozy environment (including a recovery massage chair!), is just the icing on the cake.
Denise R. – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD?
5 year patient. "The process" as Dr. Heidi calls it failed me miserably. More issues than when we started. The bigger part of it is I'm to blame for the pea size puffs under each eye and and my neck is now extremely pigmented. It's called the blame game. Just own it and take responsibility for something. Maddening!
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD?
She had her staff in tears during my visit and I wasted a lifetime of savings close to $200 just to be abused by her and leave in tears with no treatment of course. I would never allow her to touch me after that. They kept my money anyway. I still have nightmares. What an awful awful experience.
Hillburn – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Waldorf?

• Dermatology