Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Heidi Seifert, MD
Dr. Heidi Seifert, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Bellaire, TX. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Seifert is affiliated with Saint Joseph Medical Center.

6565 West Loop S Ste 500

Bellaire, TX 77401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Seifert

Dr. Seifert's Experience

Dr. Seifert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Seifert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seifert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seifert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seifert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seifert to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Seifert's Performance
houston, tx |
I was highly disappointed with Dr. Seifert. First, her communication with me was poor at best. During my visits, she didn't listen to what I was telling her about my pain. She would cut me off in the middle of the conversation. Second, I became much worse & have had difficulty walking after receiving injections from her. Third, she was nonresponsive to my request for a muscle relaxer. Fourth, when I asked for a prescription for a handicap parking placard, I was asked why I needed one.
Houston, TX |
I have gone to Dr. Seifert for about 5 or 6 years and I am a nurse myself. Initially I was very happy to find her and she did help me with my pain, but recently I have been very disappointed. I wait 1- 2 hours to see her, and then she leaves in the middle of the discussion and goes to see another patient. She called in a prescription for something we never even decided I would take. She can't retain stable staff. I'm afraid I will be forced to change pain specialists, which is a shame.
Houston, TX |
Be prepared to wait at least 1-2 hours for your appointment. Even if you schedule as the first appoinment the doctor often runs late. Then be prepared for the doctor to leave randomly during your appointment to see another patient only to then come back to you. Staff is nice, but seem stressed. In the four years I've been going here, the only constant employee is the doctor herself. She is nice and a decent doctor, but her disorganization can be annoying.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Seifert is very kind and compassionate. She has helped me with my pain and I am active again
in Houston, TX |
RUN AWAY! I have been a long term patient and I have had it. Heidi has gone downhill and is taking her practice with her. VERY Rude to her patients and staff. 3 plus hours to see you. Money hungry and lazy. Will not do peer to peer to help you. Tries to get staff to do it. Her billing system is a joke. Her good employees do not last because she is the problem. Lost NP Brandon and some great Nurses. Every problem I have boils down to her . She is not a good human being. Forces injections on you!
Houston, TX |
She is an excellent pain management doctor. He office staff sometimes leaves a little to be desired. However, she got me out of terrible pain that I had had for over a year. I had gone to another PM doctor for a year and everything he did
in Pearland, TX |
preformed wrong procedure only lasted 30 days used hospital out of network. claimed it was mistake but said was going to pay bill but has yet to pay. will not take my calls. hospital charging me for hospital bill. office staff very rude once they get copay. leave you in waiting room up to a hour before i said something. should of known something was wrong when there is no front desk person ask for medical records billing system like nothing i ever seen before strange!!!
Have you seen Dr. Heidi Seifert, MD?
Are you Dr. Seifert?