Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 51

Dr. Napolitano

The Happy Mind Company

7601 Conroy Windermere Rd Ste 203 Orlando, FL 32835

Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Napolitano accepts

Dr. Napolitano accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Napolitano's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Napolitano?
Dr. Napolitano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD
I am so thankful to have found The Happy Mind Company! Dr. Napolitano is excellent. Caring and takes her time to get it right the first time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
Dr. Napolitano is fantastic. She has being taking care of my family for many years. She was always available during our most difficult times even if it is was over the phone or after hours. I have md recomended her to many other families.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
Dr. Napolitano was fantastic! She gave me the time needed to listen, discuss and come up with solutions that have completely changed my productivity. I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a caring doctor to help you find effective solutions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
After trying several doctors, Dr. Napolitano was finally the person I was searching for....the perfect fit for both my teenage son and myself during a tough time of our lives. We instantly felt a comfort and trust level, both personally in sharing our thoughts and feelings with her, and professionally in her diagnosis and treatment plans for us. She never makes you feel rushed or that you are just the “next patient in line.” The staff have always been friendly and very quick to respond. :))
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Napolitano’s for 15 years, she has been such a blessing and an amazing listener with sound advice through various stages of life that we all go through. She is consistent,compassionate and stays current on new treatments. She remembers what you have talked about on Prior visits. She really takes a vested interests in her patients. Having been in health care for 25 years I highly recommend her and have recommended her to many who were extremely pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
Both of my daughters have special needs and Dr. Napolitano has been a true blessing. Professional, knowledgeable and assists us as a family to ensure the best treatment possible. Both children feel safe to open up and as a parent I am beyond grateful. She has made herself available during emergencies as well as our regular visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
My daughter has been a patient here for the past 6 years and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Very kind staff always willing to accommodate our schedule. Dr. Napolitano is the BEST!! Would highly recommend? The Happy Mind Company to friends and family.?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
Dr. Napolitano is an excellent doctor who has helped me through a great deal. Her expertise, compassion and kindness make it so easy to talk to her about anything. I felt instantly at ease. I recommend her 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
We love Dr. N! She always spends time with my son asking questions and making sure he is getting the best care. She genuinely cares about our family.??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?
We love Dr Napolitano and she is an excellent doctor. She has always made us feel comfortable and we trust her. She takes the time with us and she cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heidi Napolitano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Napolitano?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry