Dr. Heidi Harrington, MD

Dr. Heidi Harrington, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Heidi Michelle Harrington is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon practicing in Portsmouth, NH PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Member, Oncology Service Planning Committee, Portsmouth Regional Hospital Founder, "The Pink Runway Project for Breast Cancer", Maine Creator, "Body Contouring Clinical Pathways" for Loma Linda University Medical Center OFFICE HOURS Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm Wed: 8.30am – 8.00pm

Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center

100 Griffin Rd Unit B

Portsmouth, NH 03801

• Anthem
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Harrington

Dr. Harrington's Experience

Dr. Harrington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Muhlenberg College, B.S.,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine, M.D.,
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Loma Linda University Medical Center (California), Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency, Loma Linda Medical Center,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Harrington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrington to family and friends
Dr. Harrington's Performance
Dr. Harrington is amazing. I'd trust her 100%. She's very experienced & knowledgeable! I highly recommend!!
Heidi helped make this entire experience amazing !!
I had my nostril reconstructed after having basil cell carcinoma cancer removed. This went from a simple skin graph to a reconstruction due to the loss of the tip of my nostril. After three surgeries my nose is my nose again. Thank you all. Very professional
Dr. Harrington is very professional. She reassured me that things with my tummy tuck would come out great and they did. She was very thorough and spent time with me and did not make me feel rushed. Answered all of my questions. Treated me with respect and kindness. I would and have recommended her to many others.
I love working with Dr. Harrington. She is very reassuring, knowledgeable and straight forward, but also caring and very professional. I am extremely pleased with her and would highly recommend her.
Everything came out poerfect..just what i wanted.
All my questions and concerns were answered and my total experience throughout atlantic plastic surgery was fabulous. The nurses and doctors in the surgical center made me feel relaxed and confident that everything would be fine and it was!!
My experience with dr. harrington was wonderful. Very professional and very caring. Excellent surgeon.
Very friendly and attentive
Was very professional and did an absolutely amazing job. My confidence has gone through the roof ever since I had this surgery and I have absolutely no regrets. I have been to previous doctors for consultations but by far, Dr.Harrington is the best and made me feel the most comfortable.
it was comfortable feeeling to be able to talk openly about the female body,and parts. Nurses aznd doctors are great,and are with you all the way.
Most amazing doctor I have had the pleasure to work with. I would STRONGLY recommend her to anyone. So thankful to have found her. She is truly exceptional at what she does.
DR Harrington was new to the area when I first met her, she was friendly, informative, clear and gave me options. The day of my surgery she was nor a stiff clinician, but warm, supportive and confident. The fact that she was able to do immediate reconstruction made my recovery that much better.
Dr. Harrington and the whole staff were awesome.
Very happy with Dr. Harrington and her expertise and compassion .
Extremely pleased.
Dr. Harrington was very kind, gentle with my nervousness. She was able to connect on a personal level. She was willing to talk about other 'issues' that I have with my body, without having to schedule another appointment. One year out my scar is not even noticeable!
Dr. Harrington was wonderful--explained all the procedure. Pleased with outcome of limited scarring on face.
Dr. Harrington has continued to be amazing! She is a highly intelligent and an exceptionally skilled Surgeon. I am extremely pleased to be under her care! Thanks Dr. Harrington
Wonderful experience. Dr. Harrington was my 3rd consultation for breast reconstruction post left-breast cancer Stage II. I was diagnosed 12/12/12. A shocking discovery. However, after the 3.1 centimeter tumor was removed, I had to go back for surgery to remove more margins. I finished 8 rounds of chemo and 33 radiation treatments on July 18, 2013. When I was healed and comfortable to have reconstruction I sought out 3 opinions. Dr. Harrington was by far the best. ...
overall a great experience.
Dr. Harrington explained everything and didn't sugar coat anything. Great personality and very nice, made me feel like I was her number one priority and patient. Thank you so much!
Wouldn't trust anyone else with my breast reconstruction!
First met Dr. Harrington after being diagnosed with breast cancer. She took the time and completely explained everything I could do and all my options. She genuinely cares about how she can help.
It was a great experience.
Very skilled, minimal scars. A very good experience with the whole office.
Portsmouth, NH |
From my perspective, no male can truly understand the powerful, emotional desire of a woman to be beautiful well into her twilight years, than another woman. I found Dr. Harrington to be immediately likeable, a superb listener, and a compassionate provider. I sought counsel from her on treatments appropriate for my aging face. She was thorough, answered all of my questions, and even took the time to speak with my husband on the procedures I chose to have. Post-op, she was a phone call away
in Bangor ME |
Dr. Harrinton did a breast reconstruction after my reconstruction from another plastic surgeon for bilateral mastectomies with bilateral reconstruction. She is amazing and knows how women's breast should look and feel. I am so pleased with my result. I would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Heidi Harrington, MD?

Visit Dr. Harrington