Dr. Heidi Goldberg, MD

Dr. Heidi Goldberg, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Heidi Goldberg, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Seminole, FL. She is 56 years old.

Heidi E Goldberg MD

9555 Seminole Blvd Ste 201

Seminole, FL 33772

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

See how frequently Dr. Goldberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diverticulitis, Intestinal
Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Goldberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Montefiore Med Center
  • Bronx Va/mt Sinai Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Largo Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Goldberg is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
    GOOD
Winter Park, FL |
Staff unforgivabably rude. Wait is almost three hours on average. At hospital staff jokes about her running so behind schedule. All about money not patient.
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Heidi Goldberg is a GEM!!! It is true that wait times can be outrageous and I do think there should be a way to address that....BUT, it's b/c she won't rush anyone and I LOVE that....I'll wait for her as long as it takes b/c she is the BEST!!!
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Goldberg is a very caring Doctor. My Father had a procedure done this morning. She took her time and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend her.
in NY NYC |
Dr G is not only the most caring, loving doctor I have ever met !, But she is the most loyal doctor ! EVER ! Dr G always calls you back, as soon as she can ! As a doctor, she is 2nd to none ! and I am from NYC ! She always has a smile, hug, and a true kiss for you ! When God made doctors, Dr G one the first one he made ! ( the best ever ) She is in hospital so early ! leaves last !and if you need a ride from hospital? she always offers! In her office, yes you might have to wait,but If you dont,
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Heidi Goldberg is a fine doctor & does what she can for the public.
in Seminole, FL |
WOW Wish they were more doctors like Dr. Goldberg ! I read the reviews about the wait time my wait time was no different than any other doctor office.what was different was the quality time she spent with me. I've had many doctors talking to me with their hand on the door going on to the next patient. Not Dr. Goldberg, she gives you her undivided attention. I was so impressed today that I am doing my very first doctor review
in St Petersburg, FL |
Love Love Love Dr. Goldberg. It takes about 3 to 4 hours to get in to see her once you arrive but she is only in her office a couple days a week and she scopes the rest of the week. I go and check in and ask approximately how far behind she is and the go shopping until the agreed time to come back. They will even call you when it's almost time. I have to say it is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT. This woman is brilliant. She treats you like family and takes as much time as needed to get to the problem.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I decided to leave after waiting to see the doctor almost 2 hours. I find this unacceptable. If your office is running that far behind, you should call and reschedule, not have people take time off of work only to sit and wait. We are paying for a service, doctors are not above reproach. I will find another doctor that will treat me, AND my time with respect.
in Seminole, FL |
I love this doctor. She will take as much time with you as she deems necessary. If it is an hour or 5 minutes. She delivers what you need. The staff will warn you to be prepared to wait. When my sister died of cancer when I was only 45, she said "you won't get cancer on my watch"! She ordered a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy luckily she didn't wait until I was 50! My colon was full or polyps as was my esophagus! Who knows what 5 years of growing until I was 50 would've shown.
in Madeira Beach, FL 33708 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for 15 years and have never had better care. Sometimes you do experience a long wait, however, you have her undivided attention when she come into the room. The reason for the long wait is that she has so many people wanting to see her, and I might add she is worth the wait. She is very easy to talk with and she genuinely cares about your well being. I highly recommend her.
Waited 2-1/2 hours for my appt. Neither doctor office staff offered any explanation or apology. Others in waiting room said such long waits are common. Reception window is kept closed with a sign that says don't knock. Doctor was nice but did no more than ask me the same questions that I'd already answered in the paperwork. My 10 minutes with the doc cost $275 which I had to pay up front. My insurance also paid. A month later & I'm still waiting for reimbursement. I will not go back to this doc.
Have you seen Dr. Heidi Goldberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldberg?