Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD

Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

At Physicians of Katy we are committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases and offer you the most advance treatment options.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Ubaldo's Experience

See how Dr. Ubaldo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ubaldo

Dr. Ubaldo accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ubaldo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ubaldo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ubaldo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ubaldo
Dr. Ubaldo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (48)
Dr. Ubaldo Says:

"I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and  attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care."

in houston, tx |
Dr. Ubaldo is an Excellent Doctor; Takes its time to hear out my health issues and very interested in my problem and also call way after hours to help me out when I need. I don't mind the driving because I trust his knowledge. Staffs are so friendly and perfect.
in Katy, TX |
I was able to get an appt. within 20 min., got strep test and it was positive. The PA was kind and understanding and explained the dangers of strep. I appreciate the speed and efficiency during a time of need.
in Katy, TX |
I like Dr. Ubaldo he always makes me feel better.
Great service
in Katy, TX |
THE DOCTOR STAFF HAVE BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL, I APPRECIATE ALL THING THEY DO FOR ME
in Katy, TX |
First visit with this doctor; I feel heard and attended too. I recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.
in Noure |
First time going to this clinic and I was very impressed with the staff. Staff was very friendly and professional. Made me feel very welcome and they all took good care of me. Dr. Ubaldo has very good bedside manners, he answered all my questions and explained everything very very well to me. I will definitely recommended this clinic to all my friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Staff and Dr. Ubaldo are excellent. I have been going to this clinic for 2 years and they have really stepped up their service. This is the best medical office in Katy now and highly I recommend it. AAA++++++
in Katy, TX |
This office has improved so much with the new management and staff. Everyone very nice and professional. A++ for Dr. Ubaldo and Staff
in Sealy, TX |
I am really happy I found a doctor that takes very good care of his patients. I can make appointments within days or even same day if I really need to go. The staff is really friendly and they are very helpful. If he's not available, his PA's have great patient care also. I am very satisfied with my medical care and I highly recommend Dr Ubaldo to anybody looking for a new doctor.
in Humble, TX |
Great bedside manners. A++++ I drive all the way from Humble, TX to see Dr. Ubaldo.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Ubaldo was nice, but after, I was seen by a PA named Elizabeth. The PA acted like she was just trying to get me out the door.There was no thorough explanation on what to do to deal with my high cholesterol.I told her I do eat all healthy things, she said it may just be genetics. So now I am left to going to google to look for an answer. I also don't think she understood what my ear issue was/is.Very poor experience with the PA. doesn't seem to be interested.The rest of the staff is great.
in Sealy, TX |
Dr Ubaldo is a terrific doc. He has been my doc for 15 years. I trust his medical judgement and I always get the best medical care when I am sick. I highly recommend him if you need a great doctor. There have been a lot of changes in his office and he has a bunch of great caring staff.
in Barker, TX |
1st of all you can schedule an appointment on a short notice 99% of the time...Which is great, cause sometimes not feeling well doesn't make an appointment...Dr. Ubaldo has been my go to Dr for about 20 years, I didn't; have a complaint the 1st time, and I have none now...tg
in Katy, TX |
Big upgrade on his staff, love the office, employees have improved. Great Dr and good PAs.
in Housotn, TX |
Excellent staff, great doctor.
in Katy, TX |
Dr Ubaldo and PAs are great. Staff is terrific and caring.
in Katy, TX |
Great service!! Staff is very wonderful and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD?
Are you Dr. Ubaldo?

Compare Dr. Ubaldo

Dr. Ubaldo says...

"As an Internist for more than 19 years, I am well aware of the importance of studying each case as its own unique instance.  I work closely with my medical team to find the best way to treat you. I am devoted to targeting the problem and will not stop until the most effective treatment plan is achieved."

Dr. Ubaldo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ubaldo says...

Dr. Ubaldo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ubaldo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ubaldo's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

University Tx Med School At Houston

Completed in 1994

La Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Ubaldo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ubaldo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage