Dr. Hector L. Di Carlo, MD

Dr. Hector L. Di Carlo, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 59 years old

Dr. Di Carlo specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Di Carlo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Di Carlo's Experience

See how Dr. Di Carlo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Di Carlo

Dr. Di Carlo accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Di Carlo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Di Carlo
Dr. Di Carlo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is caring and approachable like no other Dr. with whom I have interacted. I cannot say enough good things about him. Top notch!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Di Carlo is a great doctor, he makes you feel very comfortable during the visit and is a great listener. Very happy with services provided and whole visit experience. Highly recommended
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Di Carlo is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever known, and I am sure that all of his patients would agree with this. In addition to being a good listener and never making a patient feel rushed, he always provides excellent care. I don't easily give 5 stars, but Dr. Di Carlo is all that and more.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I switched my primary care physician after 16 years, because when I first went to Dr. DiCarlo's office, I realized that here was a physician who took the time to spend time with you and who truly listened to your health concerns. Dr. DiCarlo ask me questions, how I was feeling, etc. As a result of his care, I am on my way to becoming healthty again. I truly trust Dr. DiCarlo with my life and I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is the best physician I have ever been to. He takes his time and listens to his patients.
in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr.Dicarlo since 2006 when he was in a group practice. I can say many things about Dr. Dicarlo but there are truly not enough words to describe a person of his calibur. His knowledge, ethics, and moral turpitude are beyond anything I have experienced. I will continue to recommend my friends, family,co workers, and even those reading this review go to his office and experience what a true health care professional is meant to be.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have United Healthcare insurance through my employer. I went to Dr. Di Carlo's office as a new patient, for my annual preventative exam, which is 100% covered by my insurance. A month later, I was billed out of pocket fees of more than $200 for preventative exam and additional tests which I should not have been tested for. This doctor over-prescribed and over sold services and tests, to purposefully take advantage of insurance company and the patient. I would not come back!
Have you seen Dr. Hector L. Di Carlo, MD?
Are you Dr. Di Carlo?

Compare Dr. Di Carlo

Dr. Di Carlo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Di Carlo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Di Carlo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad nacional de Rosario

Harvard Medical School

Completed in 1996

• Italian
  • Portuguese

Dr. Di Carlo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Di Carlo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Di Carlo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Di Carlo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.