Dr. Hector Cases, MD

Dr. Hector Cases, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Hector Cases, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 53 years. Read his story

403 S Kings Ave Ste 201

Brandon, FL 33511

Learn about Dr. Cases

Thrombosis
Knee Disorders
Spine Fractures, Traumatic

Dr. Cases's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cases' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cases "Dr. Hector Cases is a neurologist and pain medicine specialist. He earned his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his doctorate from Central University of the Caribbean in Puerto Rico. He completed his internal medicine internship at Cabrini Medical Center in New York City and neurology residency at New York School of Medicine. He spent a decade practicing clinical neurology before pursuing a pain medicine fellowship at the University of South Florida in Tampa where he retains appointment as an adjunct clinical assistant professor of neurology. Dr. Cases is a diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Pain Medicine and the American Board of Pain Medicine. Dr. Cases believes in the comprehensive approach to pain medicine in order to achieve patients' functional restoration with special attention to fitness and wellness. His practice focuses on a wide array of techniques, which range from medical management to interventional procedures. He has special interest in the application of peripheral nerve stimulation in chronic headaches."

• Pain Medicine
  • Neurology

Dr. Cases does not have any board certifications listed.

• Thrombosis

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1964

Dr. Cases has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cases has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cases does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cases and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cases' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cases to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Cases' Performance
in Plant city, fla |
Very nice and understanding, he doesn't have me do or take anything that makes me uneasy. Ordered lot's of test, mris x-rays and had me see a neurologist and my primary care doc, that way he knew what was going on before prescribing meds. He keeps a check on your health. I have chronic pain and headaches, I trust him very much.
Debra, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Pain Relief Centers values all feedback and uses it to improve our services.
in Brandon, FL |
I find Dr. Cases very thorough and fair. He tells you up front what he expects from you and then provides you the care he thinks is best. He has allowed me to provide significant input to my treatment plan and work it together with him. Don't know what more that you can ask for but a doctor that listens and prescribes what is best for the patient.
Don, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Pain Relief Centers values all feedback and uses it to improve our services.
Brandon, FL |
Be warned, see any doctor at TPR but this one. I have been a patient at TPR for 8 years, and this is the most arrogant piece of work I have ever met! I see a different doctor here, but referred my mom to TPR. She was set up with this idiot, and was treated extremely poor. See any doctor but this one. Complete jerk! Would've given him negative stars, but obviously cannot.
Hello, We care about our patients' satisfaction and encourage them to directly contact us with any issues they have. However, in order to protect patient privacy, we cannot address online reviews in a public forum.
in Riverview, FL |
DR,CASES is fanastic ,up on latest meds & help , has controlled my back, also his accociate anthony i gret also.
Sun City Center, FL |
Both Dr. Cases & Anthony are great physicians. It's the office management that's a mess.
in Tampa, FL |
I recently was a patient at this facility. First appointment was with Dr. Cases whom I really liked. I waited about an hour. Second appointment was with Anthony, the PA for Dr. Cases. I waited two hours to see him. He was very impatient and irritable and it was a quite unpleasant experience. In the meantime, I was billed thousands of dollars for out of network urine lab tests requested by TPRC that I did not authorize. This was on top of lab tests that had already been billed directly by TPRC.
Have you seen Dr. Hector Cases, MD?

Visit Dr. Cases