Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD
Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

6402 N New Braunfels Ave

San Antonio, TX 78209

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Garza Jr

Dr. Garza Jr's Experience

Dr. Garza Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Garza Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • U Tx Hlth Sci Ctr

Dr. Garza Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garza Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garza Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garza Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garza Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garza Jr to family and friends
Dr. Garza Jr's Performance
in San Antonio |
Dr. Garza is an excellent doctor. He carefully reviews my chart and discusses my results, diagnosis and plan of action. He has gone beyond and above in providing his valuable guidance. I am very proud to say Dr. Garza is my doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
Caring and no nonsense - very pragmatic and direct
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable and confident. He addressed all my questions and discussed my chronic conditions thoroughly.
New Braunfels, TX |
Excellent clinician who displays analytical skills and caring/concern that make you feel that your medical concerns are being effectively addressed.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Garza and his nurse bobbin are awsome
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza, and his staff, are a rarity in today's healthcare environment. Dr. Garza delivers the highest level of quality, and compassionate, care I have ever received.
in San Antonio, TX |
Differently would recommend Dr. Garza to anyone. I first met him when he did my pre-0p knee surgery and what a thorough physician he is with all medical concerns. Listens to your concerns, checks them out and explains the best approach for care. When he visited the Hospital the next day after by surgery to see how I was doing, pretty much convinced me that he is a caring professional. His staff are very professional and friendly. All in all will always go back for care.........
in Universal City,TX |
Dr. Garza is truly an outstanding and dedicated Internal Medicine Physician. It is obvious why he has been chosen as a "Best Doctor" by his peers. As a Healthcare administrator, I have come in contact with hundreds of physicians yearly and can truly say that Dr. Garza is at the top of the list!
in San Antonio, TX |
I like Dr. Garza very much. I feel that he listens carefully, and gives sound advice. The waiting time is always brief, and his staff is competent. I especially appreciate Dr. Garza's kind attitude.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr Garza since he opened his practice. I've referred numerous friends to him and everyone has remained in his practice for years. He's caring, thorough, and I trust him implicitly.
San Antonio, TX |
We've moved so many times and have had to get new primary care doctors so often, it felt like a revolving door until we contacted Dr. Garza. He was instrumental in getting my husband immediate hospital care when it was needed, and agreed to be his PC doctor. He took me into his practice as well, and has been the most caring and thoughtful doctor I've ever had.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza is very efficient, thorough, and professional. I feel very well cared for by him as my primary care physician, especially because he has special training in geriatrics besides regular internal medicine.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Heberto is the best doctor whom we two seniors (73 and 89) have ever had. He listens and spends time with his patients. He is an enormously caring and attentive physician and is an excellent diagnostician. We've been with more than 14 years and he's provided both of us with excellent care. Can't recommend him highly enough.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has been our family physician for over a decade - he is an outstanding doctor that I would recommend to anyone. I feel very fortunate that we are patients of his practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
As a former practicing physician, I am quite attuned to my physician office visits, and pay attention to how long I have to wait before seeing the physician, his or her particular interest in me, and his or her competency. Dr. Garza is the absolute best. He is really "Old School" in that you NEVER see him go to his computer first thing when he enters your examining room. Rather, he is very personable and extremely competent. The fact that he has a pharmacy degree is very, very important as well.
Spring Branch, TX |
Be careful asking to many questions or youll get on his bad side. I felt like I was in a principle office. He was very through but had no bedside manner and was not pleasant at all.
in San Antonio, TX |
Have been seeing Dr. Garza for almost 20 years. Have had many opportunities to observe his attitude and skill, both of which are first class. He has guided me with gently urging to take care of myself and as a result, I believe I am much healthier than I otherwise would have been. He is also a great guy and a great family man who loves his family and doesn't mind expressing that. He is one of the few doctors I have known in my 67 years that puts patients before money, our health is his priority.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Garza has been my primary care manager for almost fifteen years. I trust him implicitly. What more can one say.
San Antonio, TX |
Excellent doctor.... very understanding and professional.
in San Antonio, TX |
Have been seeing Dr Garza since 2010. A total pro -- always on his game. Takes great care of my wife and me. He also has a Pharmacy degree so he is very expert on prescribing and managing our meds. He recently adjusted some strong meds given me by a hospital staff Dr that were causing me bad problems -- the problems cleared up in 24-hours and I am doing great now. We are blessed to be Dr Garza's patients. Ralph Hayles Lt Col, US Army (retired)
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has been my primary care doctor for almost 8 years. I have had diabetes for 14 years. My previous diabetes doctor retired. I was fortunate to become Dr. Garza's patient. He is so in tuned not only to my medical issues but any personal issues. I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about a year ago. We are working to try to find the best treatment for me. Dr. Garza is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has treated myself and my family for as far back as I can remember. He is kind, attentive, and respectful to his patients needs and truly cares for each patients best interests.
in Knippa, TX |
Very attentive to the elderly
Have you seen Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Garza Jr?