Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Medfirst Primary Care Alamo Heights 6402 N New Braunfels Ave Ste 115 San Antonio, TX 78209 Get Directions
Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD
Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Garza Jr is affiliated with Nix Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Garza Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Garza Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garza Jr

Dr. Garza Jr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Garza Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garza Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garza Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garza Jr to family and friends
Dr. Garza Jr's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza is very efficient, thorough, and professional. I feel very well cared for by him as my primary care physician, especially because he has special training in geriatrics besides regular internal medicine.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Heberto is the best doctor whom we two seniors (73 and 89) have ever had. He listens and spends time with his patients. He is an enormously caring and attentive physician and is an excellent diagnostician. We've been with more than 14 years and he's provided both of us with excellent care. Can't recommend him highly enough.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has been our family physician for over a decade - he is an outstanding doctor that I would recommend to anyone. I feel very fortunate that we are patients of his practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
As a former practicing physician, I am quite attuned to my physician office visits, and pay attention to how long I have to wait before seeing the physician, his or her particular interest in me, and his or her competency. Dr. Garza is the absolute best. He is really "Old School" in that you NEVER see him go to his computer first thing when he enters your examining room. Rather, he is very personable and extremely competent. The fact that he has a pharmacy degree is very, very important as well.
Spring Branch, TX |
Be careful asking to many questions or youll get on his bad side. I felt like I was in a principle office. He was very through but had no bedside manner and was not pleasant at all.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza is an excellent doctor. He is very patient, and practical with his advice. I feel that he listens to me and asks good questions. I highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Have been seeing Dr. Garza for almost 20 years. Have had many opportunities to observe his attitude and skill, both of which are first class. He has guided me with gently urging to take care of myself and as a result, I believe I am much healthier than I otherwise would have been. He is also a great guy and a great family man who loves his family and doesn't mind expressing that. He is one of the few doctors I have known in my 67 years that puts patients before money, our health is his priority.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Garza has been my primary care manager for almost fifteen years. I trust him implicitly. What more can one say.
San Antonio, TX |
Excellent doctor.... very understanding and professional.
in San Antonio, TX |
Have been seeing Dr Garza since 2010. A total pro -- always on his game. Takes great care of my wife and me. He also has a Pharmacy degree so he is very expert on prescribing and managing our meds. He recently adjusted some strong meds given me by a hospital staff Dr that were causing me bad problems -- the problems cleared up in 24-hours and I am doing great now. We are blessed to be Dr Garza's patients. Ralph Hayles Lt Col, US Army (retired)
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has been my primary care doctor for almost 8 years. I have had diabetes for 14 years. My previous diabetes doctor retired. I was fortunate to become Dr. Garza's patient. He is so in tuned not only to my medical issues but any personal issues. I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about a year ago. We are working to try to find the best treatment for me. Dr. Garza is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza is probably the finest primary care provider I have ever had. He investigated issues overlooked by other physicians and discovered underlying problems no one had addressed. He is so kind and genuinely takes care of his patients, and expects the same of his support staff. Dr. Garza practices medicine much like the doctors did when genuinely cared - before patients became a business commodity.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Garza has treated myself and my family for as far back as I can remember. He is kind, attentive, and respectful to his patients needs and truly cares for each patients best interests.
in Knippa, TX |
Very attentive to the elderly
Have you seen Dr. Heberto Garza Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Garza Jr?

Compare Dr. Garza Jr

Dr. Garza Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Garza Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Garza Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 1997

U Tx Hlth Sci Ctr

Dr. Garza Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garza Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garza Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Garza Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.