Dr. Heather Wright, MD

Dr. Heather Wright, MD

Surgical Oncology  |
12 reviews

Dr. Heather Wright, MD is a surgical oncology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar and University of Kentucky Hospital....See Less

Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology

1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Wright

Video

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Surgical Oncology

• Lung Cancer
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Kentucky Hospital
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
Davie, FL |
Dr. Wright was totally "present" with me. She anticipated many of my questions, and also fully answered the ones that I asked. She listened intently. I felt confident of her good intentions for my care and healing. I enjoyed her company, her sense of humor, and her calm and reassuring manner. I credit her, and her wonderful NP, Judith Wafe, with the swift and smooth recovery that I have enjoyed.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Wright is so sweet. She has a great bedside manner. She really listened when I talked and expressed my concerns. She never cut me off or made me feel rushed and she answered all of my questions. As far as her surgery skills, I'm not a doctor, but I had a radical mastectomy and she took some lymph nodes for tests. The surgery was clean, no infection, the wound is still healing to some degree but it looks like it will be a nice, even, small scar. I would highly recommend her.
in Hollywood, FL |
I could not be happier with my choice of Dr. Wright as my surgeon. During each visit she has shown a kindness and understanding that are reassuring and calming. She answers questions completely, patiently, and respectfully. In addition, the office is comfortable and the office staff are friendly and professional. Wait time has been minimal. Judith, one of the Nurse Practitioners, is a valuable asset to Dr. Wright's team. The two make a team that is unbeatable!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was a little worried at first by getting the new doctor in the office, but let me tell you I am so happy I did. Dr. Wright is patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Dr. Wright explained all my options and was available when I needed. She answered all my questions. She even made a diagram for me to understand my surgery. I am very happy with the results. One last thing I cannot forget about the wonderful nurses. Its a total package with this office.
My experience with Dr. Wright and her staff was remarkable. Being diagnosed with breast cancer was shocking and frightening, so it meant the world to me that Dr. Wright was caring and considerate & honest. She explained my case so I understood exactly what was going on. And, I appreciate that she looked me in the eye when she spoke. Dr. Wright's staff made me feel as though I was their most important patient.
in Hollywood, FL |
One amazing crew; highly skilled, helpful, very compassionate and kind.
Very good bedside manner, always available to answer any questions and address any concern of mine!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Wright, and her loving and fabulous nurse practitioner, Judith Wafe, are my heroes! Together, they ensured that my breast cancer surgery (a lumpectomy) was a wonderful experience. Even as I write these words, it?s hard to imagine that having surgery could be a wonderful experience, but mine was?and I?m so grateful. Dr. Wright comforted me & showed compassion. Now 4 months? post-op, my breasts look exactly the same?Dr. Wright and the Memorial Health Care System are the ONLY choice!!!
Dr. Wright is amazing. She was very informative and supportive. Answered all of my questions and explained them in a way that anyone would understand even to a person recently given some of the worse news of their lives. I am very pleased with my results and experience and would highly recommend to Dr. Wright.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was total shock do me but she guided me with all available options. Very patient. Her staff was helpful with the whole tests and surgery process and responded to me right away. Dr Wright reassured and explained my parent before and after surgery which was much appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. Heather Wright, MD?
Are you Dr. Wright?