Dr. Heather Wright, MD

Dr. Heather Wright, MD

10 reviews

Surgical Oncology | Female | 44 years old

Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology

Dr. Wright specializes in Surgical Oncology and practices in Hollywood, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wright? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wright's Experience

See how Dr. Wright's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wright has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
I could not be happier with my choice of Dr. Wright as my surgeon. During each visit she has shown a kindness and understanding that are reassuring and calming. She answers questions completely, patiently, and respectfully. In addition, the office is comfortable and the office staff are friendly and professional. Wait time has been minimal. Judith, one of the Nurse Practitioners, is a valuable asset to Dr. Wright's team. The two make a team that is unbeatable!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was a little worried at first by getting the new doctor in the office, but let me tell you I am so happy I did. Dr. Wright is patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Dr. Wright explained all my options and was available when I needed. She answered all my questions. She even made a diagram for me to understand my surgery. I am very happy with the results. One last thing I cannot forget about the wonderful nurses. Its a total package with this office.
My experience with Dr. Wright and her staff was remarkable. Being diagnosed with breast cancer was shocking and frightening, so it meant the world to me that Dr. Wright was caring and considerate & honest. She explained my case so I understood exactly what was going on. And, I appreciate that she looked me in the eye when she spoke. Dr. Wright's staff made me feel as though I was their most important patient.
in Hollywood, FL |
One amazing crew; highly skilled, helpful, very compassionate and kind.
Very good bedside manner, always available to answer any questions and address any concern of mine!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Wright, and her loving and fabulous nurse practitioner, Judith Wafe, are my heroes! Together, they ensured that my breast cancer surgery (a lumpectomy) was a wonderful experience. Even as I write these words, it?s hard to imagine that having surgery could be a wonderful experience, but mine was?and I?m so grateful. Dr. Wright comforted me & showed compassion. Now 4 months? post-op, my breasts look exactly the same?Dr. Wright and the Memorial Health Care System are the ONLY choice!!!
Dr. Wright is amazing. She was very informative and supportive. Answered all of my questions and explained them in a way that anyone would understand even to a person recently given some of the worse news of their lives. I am very pleased with my results and experience and would highly recommend to Dr. Wright.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was total shock do me but she guided me with all available options. Very patient. Her staff was helpful with the whole tests and surgery process and responded to me right away. Dr Wright reassured and explained my parent before and after surgery which was much appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. Heather Wright, MD?
Are you Dr. Wright?

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wright's Board Certifications

• Lung Cancer
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer

Graduated in 1999

University Of Kentucky Hospital
    University Of Kentucky Hospital
    Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Surgical Oncology

Dr. Wright does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.