Dr. Heather Spader, MD

Dr. Heather Spader, MD

Pediatric Neurosurgery  ·
Female

Dr. Heather Spader, MD is a pediatric neurosurgery specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in pediatric neurosurgery.

Memorial Division Of Pediatric Neurosurgery

1150 N 35th Ave Ste 520

Hollywood, FL 33021

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Spader

Video

See how frequently Dr. Spader performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal

Dr. Spader's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Neurosurgery

Dr. Spader does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Spader has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spader has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spader does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spader and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spader's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spader to family and friends

Dr. Spader's Performance

There are no words to express how grateful we are to have found such a loving, caring, patient, respectful, one-of-a-kind surgeon in Dr Spader. Not only did she use her God given talent to treat our 2 year old daughter with the utmost caution and care, she spent time with us as parents to ensure...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My son had a brain tumor that we discovered very unexpectedly and f2ff5b were lifeflighted to Hollywood, FL. Dr. Spader was the neurosurgeon that removed the tumor from my son. She is very personable, knowledgeable, and relieved not just our fears, but our son's. We are very thankful to have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
What can I say, Dr. Spader is amazing on what she do and my son Gio love her and her staff to death. She is definitely a Dr I can recommend to anyone. She make sure that your kids are well taking care of in her part.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Spader helped me with my son decompression surgery.. Her staff is superb.. I will recommend her services to others
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Spader is an asset to medicine. She took her time to explain my child's results and went above and beyond any doctor my child has ever had. I am grateful for her expertise and compassion. As a mother, it is difficult to wait on results from tests. Dr. Spader called me on a Sunday to go over the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Spader?

More Pediatric Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Spader at Memorial Division Of Pediatric Neurosurgery

Pediatric Neurosurgery Specialist