Dr. Heather Sojourner, MD

Dr. Heather Sojourner, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 42 years old

34 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Sojourner specializes in Family Medicine and practices in South Jordan, UT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sojourner? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sojourner's Experience

See how Dr. Sojourner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sojourner

Dr. Sojourner accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sojourner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sojourner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sojourner to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Sojourner's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been seeing Dr. Sojourner for over 5 years and I love her. She is direct but very caring. I enjoy her personality and appreciate her medical advice. She goes above and beyond to make sure your comfortable with her. I love her office staff, especially Krystal. They make a great team and I've only had good experiences when I'm there.
South Jordan, UT |
She is very professional and listened to me. I feel comfortable with her.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Sojourner is the best doctor I've had in 50 years! She's punctual, direct, caring, and professional. The office's flexible hours make it easy to get in at times I don't have to miss work.
in Herriman, UT |
Worst doctor visit I've ever had. Dr Sojourner's attitude towards me was rude and uncaring, she was dismissive of my concerns, made body shaming comments several times, didn't even help with the issue I made the appointment for, and told me to follow up with another doctor. Completely unprofessional and flat out mean. It was my first appointment with her, and will be my last.
in Magna UT |
She is the best doctor I have seen in my 60 years of life. She is so friendly and personable. She not only cares about my health she cares about me. I feel secure in knowing that she will do what is best to keep my healthy and well. I absolutely love her and her staff! I feel comfortable and relaxed with her and them. She is a great doctor, is very knowledgeable, intelligent, and easy to talk to. She is always willing to answer any questions you may have, without any hesitation.
West Jordan, UT |
Waste of my time and my money. She doesn't listen. No bedside manner. Doesn't care about me. I'm just another patient she'd rather not deal with. Never again!
in South Jordan, Utah |
Amazing! She is so smart. She actually takes the time to listen to you. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Heather Sojourner, MD?
Are you Dr. Sojourner?

Dr. Sojourner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Sojourner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sojourner's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sojourner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sojourner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Sojourner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sojourner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sojourner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sojourner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.