Dr. Heather Pontasch, MD

Dr. Heather Pontasch, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Heather Pontasch, MD is a dermatologist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia in 2010 and specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.

261 9th St S

Naples, FL 34102

Learn about Dr. Pontasch

See how frequently Dr. Pontasch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Skin Infections
Intertrigo

Dr. Pontasch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• St Vincents Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Pontasch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pontasch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pontasch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pontasch's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pontasch to family and friends

Dr. Pontasch's Performance

I had my first appointment with Dr. Pontasch last week and felt I had to come on here to share my experience. She is so personable, understanding, highly intelligent and impeccable when it comes to dermatology. I recommend her across the board and to those with the highest of standards when it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very particular with the physicians I see and just had my first appointment with Dr. Pontasch. I was incredibly pleased with her knowledge, bedside manner, genuine concern for my condition, and the time she took to explain everything to me. I recommend her entirely to those who seek the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Could not be happier with my visit at Riverchase Dermatology with Dr. Heather Pontasch. I felt like she really listened to my concerns, and what she prescribed worked great. Only three days later and I already see a huge improvement! Thank You Dr. Pontasch!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Ms. Pontasch failed to diagnose me properly. She let me leave her office with a staph infection. The reason I know this is because after I paid 50.00 to be basically told that there was nothing she could do except give me a topical steroid cream, I went to Dr. Kaplan and he took about half hour...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Didn't explain at all. Said my wound was self inflicted. Didn't get to the root of my problem of why there are painful balls under my skin. Didn't seem to care. Didn't ask to check rest of my body.
Are you Dr. Pontasch?