Dermatology  |
Dr. Heather Haley, MD
Heather Ramey Haley is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General practicing in Fairhope, AL . Started practicing 1998. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Women's Dermatologic Society American Society for Dermatologic Surgeons FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Visa, and Mastercard Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most PPO insurances. Please contact office to verify coverage.

Haley Dermatology

202 Rock Creek Pkwy

Fairhope, AL 36532

Learn about Dr. Haley

Dr. Haley's Experience

Dr. Haley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Excessive Sweating

• Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Patch Testing
  • Pellevé® RF Skin Tightening
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Alabama-Bs In Microbiology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • The University Of Alabama School Of Medicine In Birmingham-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Dermatology-University Of Alabama In Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Haley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haley to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Haley's Performance
Daphne, AL |
Went for small amount dysport for crows feet & 11's. Without warning, she Injected me Directly in lower eyelids(delicate area!) causing dual eye infections that are ongoing now for over 8 weeks. Face was terribly asymmetrical. Have had to call Office to remind her she took a Hippocratic oath. Seeing a lid specialist for problems this created. Offered "free Injections" to pacify . Was hoping to refrain from this review, but she is not looking out for patients, just their $bottom line.
in Daphne, AL |
Dr. Haley and the staff are always so kind when I go in. Dr. Haley will take time with you and answer any questions you have. Cindy is also very sweet and helpful. They all do everything they can to make me comfortable!!
in Fairhope, AL |
I have had several visits to Dr. Haley and her PA, Christin Rowe. They both took time and answered all of my questions. The office staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as efficient. Dr. Haley has done Botox and filler, Juvederm, on me and it took 5 years off my face! I will definitely return.
in Daphne, AL |
I had a crease between my eyebrows that made me look like I was always frowning or stressed out. I received filler (Restylan?) there and also around my mouth to fill some lines. I also got Botox to help prevent future wrinkles. It made such a difference...I am very pleased with the results. Needless to say, I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Haley!
in Daphne, AL |
Dr. Haley and her staff are efficient and always courteous. I've seen her and have had treatments at the spa and can only say positive things about them all. I highly recommend them for your dermatology needs and for a little pampering for some cosmetic needs!
Fairhope, AL |
Made a mess of my face with injectable fillers. Didn't care. Also, offers specials, but you don't get full service. I had ipl which normally takes an hour on my face only. They did 3 areas in 30 minutes. There was no results at all and I paid for 3 separate treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Heather Haley, MD?
Are you Dr. Haley?