Dr. Heather Dowling, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Dowling

Day Kimball Hospital

320 Pomfret St Putnam, CT 06260

Dr. Heather Dowling, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Putnam, CT. She specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Dowling accepts

Dr. Dowling accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Dowling treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dowling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dowling

1.7

Dr. Dowling?
Dr. Dowling's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Heather Dowling, MD
I had to go to a walkin center literary after I seen her to get proper treatment I'm not at all surprised by her 1.8 star rating why do places hire people like this not even a bedside manner such a shame I will have to call before I even think of going back to the emergency room to make sure she won't be the covering physician I'm sure I'm not the only one I'm going to finish the rating I have to choose a star because there no option to choose none ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?
Terrible bedside manner. Didn't seem knowledgeable and had a demeaning attitude. Didn't listen to what I was saying. Came in with dizziness and didn't even offer fluids of any kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?
Dr. Dowling is the most unprofessional health care ‘person’ I have ever experienced. I am quite experienced with health care professionals and I have never met a doctor as rude, arrogant, or ignorant. She did not do my intake, speak with me or even know my name, yet felt free to tell me that ER physicians were not there to diagnose; they were there to treat emergencies. She prescribed medicine for things she told me were normal. Scary! No bedside manner, seriously lacking in medical knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?
Doctor Dowling, is cool, calm, professional, and extremely competent in emergency situations. I've had reason to be treated by her for a life threatening condition, and my daughter has been treated by her for a non life threatening but never the less distressing situation. She has a wonderful bedside manner that serves to significantly reduce stress during a crisis, and at all times her knowledge and competence are apparent. In the event of an emergency, you would be well served to be treated by
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?
I saw Dr.Dowling in Windham Hospital (CT) ER. She was extremely rude, said I was wasting her time, refused to run tests on the blood the nurse had taken ("Waste of money"), sent me home. 4h later I was back in the ER (worse than before), saw different doctor. New doctor was alarmed by my state & Dowling's decision. She ran tests, found critical lvs, gave me meds, scheduled follow-up appt. While there I overheard s.o. now having emergency surgery after Dowling sent her home earlier. Worst doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?
Was not thrilled. She wasn't nice and she charged $800 for a 5 minute visit. Just the visit, room and hospital fees were extra. Out of network for most major insurances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Heather Dowling, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dowling?

• Emergency Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dowling treats patients.

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average