Dr. Heather Blaylock, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Heather Blaylock MD 17450 St Lukes Way The Woodlands, TX 77384 Get Directions
Dr. Heather Blaylock, MD
Dr. Heather Blaylock, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Blaylock's Experience

See how Dr. Blaylock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blaylock

Dr. Blaylock accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Blaylock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blaylock to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Blaylock's Performance
in montgomery, tx |
I had to wait quite awhile in the waiting room to be seen. They had problems calling in the right medications and dosage to the pharmacy. This happened more than once. The messages left never were returned. I finally changed my doctor and went to another. The doctor herself was good but many of the staff totally incompetent.
in The woodlands, TX |
Our one year old had a strep throat, we called Dr. Blaylock office the same day and had the appointment setup. She took care of our son just like her own kids. She spent enough time with us and she was clear and precise on her explanation. I definitely recommend Dr. Blaylock.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Blaylock truly cares about her patients. I have a complex heart disease and she is knowledgeable of my situation and hands down the best doctor around! My son and Fiance also see her! I've never had a primary care physician better than Dr.Blaylock and I surely never will! Her staff are the best also! Knowledgeable caring and organized. Wonderful practice!
in Conroe, TX |
I really liked the doctor but I had nothing but trouble trying to get my medicine called in to the pharmacy correct. I called and left them many messages and didn't get a call back. I finally went to the office to correct the problem. This happened again and my husband also had his medicine messed up . The staff ( 1 lady ) in the front is so rude. I decided to go to someone else.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Blalock is amazing! Very sincere in her care and thorough in her assessments! Her communications through MyChart are timely. I trust her so much that my 6 year old daughter, also, sees her.
Houston, TX |
Very interested in the patient
in Spring, TX |
As a nurse, I wanted a PCP was open to listening and discussing your opinion on medical treatments. I found it with Dr. Blaylock. Will be keeping her as my PCP..
Have you seen Dr. Heather Blaylock, MD?
Are you Dr. Blaylock?

Compare Dr. Blaylock

Dr. Blaylock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Blaylock has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blaylock's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Blaylock does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Blaylock and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

BAYLOR COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Blaylock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blaylock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Blaylock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Blaylock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.