Dr. Heath Morgan, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine 3231 S National Ave Ste 300 Springfield, MO 65807 Get Directions
Dr. Heath Morgan, DO

Dr. Heath Morgan, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Springfield, MO. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield.

Dr. Morgan's Experience

See how Dr. Morgan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Morgan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Morgan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Morgan's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Morgan is a warm, caring man with a ready smile. He takes time to ask questions and explain diagnosis and treatment. One thing I really appreciate, is his willingness to allow me to contact his office with results without having me make an additional office visit, thereby saving me money! When I have needed to be referred to a specialist, I have been very happy with the doctors he has suggested.
in Springfield mo |
Dr Morgan is amazing!! He really listens to my issues and has helped me so much over the past 2 years...so much so that I refuse to go with my work insurance because I'd have to change docs so I take out a more expensive private policy so I can keep him!
in Marshfield, MO |
Terrible experience. Was my PCP for 3 years until insurance changed. Never EVER had him listen to my heart (had bypass surgery in 2011) never saw him sanitize his hands either. I even wrote Mercy about it and they told me to tell your Dr. to do that - Phewy !! Of course I didn't have to worry about anything because he never listed to my lungs, looked at my eyes, throat or anything. He just ask me what was wrong and wrote a prescription. Terrible VET - er I mean DR.
in Springfield, MO |
I have already recommended Dr. Morgan to family and friends. Dr. Morgan is above and beyond the best doctor I have ever encountered. My son is disabled and he has 12 different doctors as well as the doctors I have seen in my 35 years, and I have yet to have found a doctor as compassionate, understanding and educating patients as Dr. Morgan. He is also extremely punctual, I have not waited longer than 5 mins for Dr. Morgan.
Have you seen Dr. Heath Morgan, DO?
Are you Dr. Morgan?

Compare Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morgan's Board Certifications

Dr. Morgan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1997

NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH

Completed in 1998

NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH

Completed in 2002

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Morgan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.