Dr. Hayri Sangiray, DO

Dr. Hayri Sangiray, DO

Dermatology | Male

Dermatology Center Of Richmond 7650 E Parham Rd Ste 110 Richmond, VA 23294 Get Directions

Commonwealth Dermatology exists to serve as the premier provider of compassionate, high quality dermatology services for the central Virginia region.

Dr. Hayri Sangiray, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Sangiray's Experience

See how Dr. Sangiray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sangiray

Dr. Sangiray accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Sangiray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sangiray to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sangiray's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
My teenaged daughter has severe eczema along with Lupus and she was worried about how Dr. Sangiray would view her.. he was very kind, compassionate and straight forward in the recommendations he had for her treatment. She truly felt comfortable with him.. me as a parent... anyone she's comfortable with I'm just happy!! His staff were professional and friendly.
Richmond, VA |
Truly one of the best dermatologist I've seen in the city of Richmond. I have referred many people to him because he's very knowledgeable and caring.
Friendly staff, magazine selection in waiting room could use work though. Examination was very comfortable and everything was well-explained, including treatment options. Highly recommended.
in Richmond, VA |
After leaving a review of this Doctor, he called me, angry, to tell me that I had lied on here, mentioning time frames that are never included in the review. He then told me the opposite of the results that the nurses had called to tell me (after days of me begging via phone for results). Thankfully he is returning all of my information. I'll just have to take it to my PCP to verify the results (since there was confusion at this office). He reads these reviews, so I suggest being honest.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Sangiray is a great doctor and person. He picked me up even though the organization he used to work for dropped my insurance provider. When he opened his own practice it was an even longer drive to get there but I stayed with him. He has always provided me with the best medical care.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Sangiray is an excellent physician as well as a compassionate person. He literally saved my life by referring me to a neurologist whom he thought could help me with another problem other than a dermatological one. I had been to many many doctors for 15 months with no success. Dr. Sangiray spent so much time with me and even called this other doctor to help get me an appointment. It changed my life! He is now my Dermotologist and he still spends time explaining things. He is very thorough.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Dr. Sangiray & his staff attention to detail is impeccable. He is highly trained, skilled with wonderful bedside manners. It is obvious that he has a passion for treating his patients with excellence. He always takes time to answer all my questions and never seems to be in a hurry. I've had several procedures done in his office and always felt at ease. He has seen my family based on my referral. I would highly recommend Dr. Sangiray to anyone and feel confident that they are seeing the best!!
in GHlen Allen, VA |
Extremely thorough exams. He spotted melanoma in a very unlikely place. A very caring and helpful doctor. He referred me to other specialists for non-dermatological conditions he noticed.
in Forest, VA |
Dr Sangiray is an excellent dermatolgist. He is not only caring and compassionate about his patients but he is very likable. I have never had such a pain free visit to a dermatologist before. He is TOP NOTCH!!!! I am honered to know him and highly recommend him. :) His staff is also very patient centric.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Sangiray is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient of his for several years now. He is the most kind hearted physician I know and I have never trusted any doctor until I came to his practice. Dr. Sangiray saved my life when he found my melanoma 4 years ago. Not only did he do that, but he gave me such good care and compassion. I know he would never let anything happen to me. Not only is he one of a kind, but the staff is so friendly and helpful. I refer all family and friends to him.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Dr. Sangiray not only listens to you during a conversation but looks at you which I interpret as genuinely caring about what I have to say.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Sangiray for 6 years now. He has treated numerous AK and removed a few squamous cell. I live 1 1/2 hours away from Richmond but still drive to see Dr. Sangiray because none of the dermatologist in my area are as good as Dr. Sangiray.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I seen Dr Sangiray about 3 years ago for the 1st time,my partner talked me in to getting my skin checked.I am so glad because he found melanoma on my leg that I knew that spot had been there for a year.Since then I see him on a regular basis,he is the best doctor,friendly,professional,very caring,great bedside manner,listens to your needs.I will never go to another doctor other than him.He saved my life not once but twice.I would recommend him to anyone and do so to my friends and family.??
in Port Royal, VA |
Dr. Sangiray is always concerned, dedicated and informative. I appreciate the time he spends, the answers he provides, and the guidance he is willing to give. He is always considerate of the patient, their feelings, their needs, and is an effective communicator. He focus' on the MEDICAL aspects of Derm, the well being of the patient, treating real issues and concerns, not the ego, and not the cosmetic. It's good to find a doctor who treats the whole patient: not just wrinkles and ego.
He is extremely professional, thorough and very caring. He takes the time to really listen to what the patient is saying. He also found an underlying issue that required care by another specialist, thankfully for me! I am very cautious when choosing an MD as I have a medical background. Let me say that I have recommended Dr. Sangiray to both family and friends. His office is warm and welcoming. Always willing to help you any way they can.
A very unhelpful, uninterested doctor. Put diagnosis and care to another doctor,and there was no follow up. I would never recommend this doctor to amyone.
Have you seen Dr. Hayri Sangiray, DO?
Are you Dr. Sangiray?

Compare Dr. Sangiray

Dr. Sangiray's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sangiray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Sangiray has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sangiray's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Tumor
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

New York College Of Osteopathic Med Of The New York Institute Of Technology Old Westbury Ny

Graduated in 1998

Walter Reed Army Hospital

Completed in 1999

Walter Reed Army Hospital

Completed in 2003

Brooklyn College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Sangiray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sangiray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology