Dr. Hayley Brown, MD

Dr. Hayley Brown, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

I am a board certified plastic surgeon practicing in Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada since 2000. My focus and specialization is plastic and cosmetic surgery of the face and body. I grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona in a family of doctors. From a young age, I always knew I wanted to be a doctor. I loved science, math, and solving problems. I also have a very artistic and creative side. Art has always been a passion for me, using my hands to create something beautiful. I am always engaged in art projects, both sculpture and wall art. Plastic surgery is the only surgical specialty that combines art and science, so it was a natural career choice for me I received my undergraduate degree in Bioengineering at the University of California, San Diego. Bioengineering combines science with problem solving, and I loved the fact that it is "hands on" with elements of design and creativity. I also studied art and spent time in the art studios while at UCSD. I obtained my MD degree at the University of Texas in Houston in 1994. Next I completed a general surgery residency in Phoenix, Arizona followed by a plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. I had years of training working in the hospital setting, operating all day on the entire human face and body, while taking care of patients as I worked in trauma centers, ICUs, burn units, and emergency rooms. As a result I have the experience, technical skills and judgment required to manage simple to complex cases while ensuring patient safety. I settled in Henderson, Nevada because of the need for a plastic surgeon in this community. St. Rose Siena hospital was just built and they needed me. I worked both inpatient and outpatient, servicing the hospital and emergency room at St. Rose campuses, managing complex reconstructive cases, while simultaneously building my cosmetic surgery practice. Early on, my practice shifted from a mix of reconstructive work and cosmetic work to purely cosmetic surgery, as I am passionate about it. My cosmetic surgery patient base has grown not only locally, but also nationally and internationally. As a mother of 4 children, I can relate to my patients after dealing with my own face and body changes from aging, weight changes, and pregnancy. I understand surgical goals, what a person finds attractive, and how clothes fit. I understand the balance and proportion of the face and body, what makes a person beautiful, and how important it is to maintain naturalness. I genuinely care about each and every patient I take care of. Of course, I love operating. But the best part of my work is seeing the joy it gives to people; when they experience boosts in self-esteem, their happiness and inner beauty shines through, and their personal and professional life is made better. If you would like to meet with me, call the office at 702-260-7707, as I offer free consultations.

Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center

10001 S Eastern Ave Ste 406

Henderson, NV 89052

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Brown

The Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center is a transformative beauty destination where surgery, combined with a healthy lifestyle, improves appearance in a natural way so that inner beauty shines through. The process ultimately uplifts well-being, confidence, self-esteem, and quality of life . Advanced surgical skill and techniques are paired with personalized attention and expert medical care to ensure ultimate comfort and satisfaction. Procedures are performed by Dr. Hayley Brown, the leading female plastic surgeon in Henderson and Las Vegas Nevada. The best care possible is delivered so that safe, predictable outcomes are achieved while minimizing discomfort and downtime.

Video

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Spider Vein Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of California At San Diego
  • University New Mexico Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of New Mexico Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

• American Medical Women's Association, Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citiation,
  • Provost's Honor List- UCSD,
  • Alpha Omega Honor Medical Society,
  • Voted Who in Southern Nevada In Business Las Vegas Magazine,
  • Board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2001,
  • Maintenance of Certification in Plastic Surgery Completed 2009 with Recertification exam,
  • University of Texas at Houston Medical School Scholarship,

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Golden Valley, Az |
I am so very pleased I chose Dr Brown to perform my plastic surgery. She is a true artists and went above and beyond my expectations. I recommend Dr Haley Brown to all my friends and family.
Henderson, NV |
Getting plastic surgery of any kind is horrifying & you want to make sure you have a competent Dr. w/ experience. Dr. Brown is amazing! I had to get my original implants replaced & correct an issue w/ one of my breast. Dr. Brown & her staff were so professional & so very nice. Every lady on her staff is involved w/ your procedure & truly cares about you. Dr. Brown gives you 100% of her attention when she is w/ you. I am very happy w/ my results. You can trust her w/ any of your body concerns!
Las Vegas |
i was looking for 2 years for,a plastic surgeon. Dr. Brown was,the first PS I had a consultation with after years of,consultations. I decided on Dr. Brown because A woman knows A woman's body. She not only has hands of gold her work is absolutely amazing. Everyone that sees me cannot believe how pretty and natural I look. She has the best staff so professional and caring.. I would only recommend anyone looking to rejuvenate any part of the body to her. I am overwhelmed with how I look. ??
Las Vegas, NV |
I can't thank the entire office enough! Everyone was kind, thoughtful, and professional. I decided to remove my implants for medical reasons so I was a little nervous. They put my worries at ease & were there for me during every step of the procedure. They went above & beyond. Dr. Brown was amazing! She explained everything & made sure I knew what to expect. My surgery went smoothly and the results were just as she said. I would absolutely recommend her for any breast surgery.
in Saint George Utah |
Doctor Hayley Brown is the most knowledgeable, caring, and personable doctor/ person I've ever dealt with. Dr. Brown attended to all of my needs, and questions with care and concern. Dr. Brown gave me all the time I needed and then some. Dr. Hayley Browns staff is incredible. This group of people really are amazing and go above and beyond for there patients. I am so happy beyond words with my experience and results. Thank you all.
in LAS VEGAS |
Hands down, I would recommend Dr.Brown and her amazing staff. From the beginning she made me feel comfortable and assured she knew what I wanted and how to get there. I love the results of my lift and implant. This procedure is truly amazing. Thank you, Dr. BROWN!!!!!!
in Laughlin, NV |
Dr. Hayley Brown and staff are of the utmost professional cosmetic surgery team I have seen. I am a 46 year old female. I weigh 116 pounds. I came to see Dr. Brown after extensively researching her background. What did I find? Excellence! I had a my breast implants removed and did a full lift, along with lower lid surgery and juvederm. GO SEE DR BROWN! You will be so pleased!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Brown was exceptional in every way in my reconstructive breast surgery. I was working with complicated issues with each breast and the result couldn't be more perfect. I'm 47 and my breasts look and feel 25 again. I'm forever grateful.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Brown is, BY FAR, the BEST plastic surgeon in this town. HANDS DOWN! After losing over 120 pounds, I was in need of some fine tuning. I had a Tummy Tuck, BA with lift, Butt Lift, Arm Lift and Thigh Lift. My breasts look as good as they did 12 years ago, as do all of my surgeries. I will never go anywhere else. Dr Brown is a very, very talented, gifted surgeon. I just cannot say enough good things about her. She is kind, caring, really listens and does what's best for you. She is just AWESOME!
in Henderson, NV |
If I could give Dr. Brown, and her staff 100 stars it wouldn't be enough. From my consultation, to 4 months after my procedure, and counting, Dr. Brown and her staff treated me like a human being, not just another dollar bill. She explained in great depth everything I would and could go through. She was very knowledgeable on a genetic condition I have, and took proper steps to make sure it wouldn't be a problem. She has been available through all forms of contact, at anytime of day. Including we
in Las Vegas Nv |
Shortly after meeting Dr. Brown and her staff, I knew I wanted her to perform my surgery. From the very beginning she and her staff were very honest, open, and straight forward. I was able to tell her my wants and dreams and she turned them into a reality for me! Visits are always great and they make me feel like a friend rather than just a patient. I am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Brown and Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center, you will be too!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am absolutely thrilled with my breast augmentation. Dr. Brown was amazing with me. She knew exactly what to recommend based off of what I described I wanted. I don't think it could be any better than it is. It is just perfect! She was throrough and very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and let me know exactly what to expect. I couldn't have gone through with it unless it was with her. I HIGHLY recommend her!! The staff is also awesome. They showed how much they cared over and over.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Hayley Brown completely exceeded my expectations and encouraged, supported, and empowered me before, during and after my surgery. The ladies of the office were absolutely wonderful and supportive throughout the process as well as consistently greeted me with enthusiasm and warmth. This has been the most empowering experience of my life, and I am so honored to have chosen to accomplish a new Me with the amazing Dr. Hayley Brown and her beautiful, kind team. Thank you for everything!!!
in Henderson, NV |
Absolutely amazing. Better results then imagined. Super friendly staff, very helpful. Dr. Hayley herself is so outgoing & friendly! She takes the time to truly listen to your wants, then tells you what, in her expertise she will need to do to accomplish those results, if they are in fact, feasible for your body. She won't do what she's not comfortable with. She'll tell you straight out what will/won't work without sugar coating. She's all about the best, long term results! She's truly an artist!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Brown is an amazing surgeon who goes out of her way to make sure each of her patients are extremely happy!! Her staff is always so happy and so kind. Make sure you stop in to see them! You won't be disappointed!! Thanks again for everything!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had the surgery 6 weeks ago and I look amazing! Still tender and need to massage the scar tissue out in a few areas, but I feel awesome and look great in my thin clothes again! I will be packing up a lot of my fat clothes to give away! If you are thinking of having liposuction, I strongly recommend you meet with Dr. Brown. Even if you meet with other plastic surgeons first, I am certain you will chose her over any of them. Again, thank you Dr. Haley Brown! You and your staff are fantastic!
in Ontonagon, MI |
Dr Haley Brown and her staff were so friendly and accommodating throughout the whole process of my procedure. They made me feel so encouraged before and after the surgery. At 70 years old, I was reluctant to have a tummy tuck and a breast lift. After discussing the pros and cons, I felt confident that Dr. Brown and her staff would deliver the results that I dreamed of. I would recommend Desert Hills Plastic Surgery to anyone contemplating plastic surgery. I feel like a new person!
in Las vegas, nevada |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. BROWN she is by far the best plastic surgeon in Las Vegas. She was able to fix old surges that no other PS would bother with. I am a year post op and the results are better then I could have dreamed of. Her after care is just as high quality as her consultaion. I also give her staff 5 stars because they are equally incredible.
in Las Vegas Nevada |
I've always been self conscience of my breasts and Dr. Haley Brown changed that for me. I've never felt more comfortable in my clothes. My husband and I went to several doctors prior and the second we met her and her staff, we booked my surgery for a beast lift.
in Henderson,NV |
Dr. Brown and her staff are so friendly professional and postive. I had such a great feeling here. I visited 4 other surgeons before and always felt a little uneasy. Not here! I can not recommend Dr. Brown enough.
Couldn't be more impressed! I thought I was happy when I got my implants...when actually I'm the happiest now that they have been removed and my breasts lifted! I feel great and I'm so thankful to Dr Brown and her staff! Love my new boobs!
in Las vegas ,nv |
Dr. Brown and her staff are amazing. My surgery went great. I would do it all over again with no hesitation. :)
Henderson, NV |
My experience with Dr. Brown was great! From the very beginning from my pre-op consult to to pre-surgery, to surgery and then to post op visits, I was extremely satisfied. I went in for breast augmentation and wanted to make sure I was a good candidate. She assured me that I was, and helped me feel confidant that I would get the results I was seeking. She definitely takes the time to address concerns and questions, and best of all get the results you want!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty Dr Brown and staff are the best! I am very thankful and blessed to have found such a talented and caring office. Being in the medical profession myself, I have high standards. I researched and met with other surgeons before making my decision to trust Dr. Brown. At my consultation, she answered my questions and explained the surgery and my options very well. My eyes look amazing!! My husband and friends say I look at least 15 years younger. Thank you Dr. Brown
Dr Brown is an amazing surgeon and person. Her knowledge and bedside manner are top notch. She is always expanding her products and techniques and uses only the best available. I get told repeatedly that my breast augmentation and Tummy tuck are the best they've ever seen. In a town with many plastic surgeons to choose from, Dr. brown stand head and shoulders above them all.
Las Vegas, NV |
I could not be more pleased with my experience and outcome using Dr. Haley Brown! I had initially made an appointment to have an upper blepharoplasty as my eyelids had become hooded with age. Dr. Brown recommended pairing that with an endoscopic brow lift. The results are amazing! After only two weeks post-op, I started hearing comments like are you doing something different with your hair? It really makes you look so young! The results are so natural that no one can figure it out.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Brown is great! She has preformed many procedures on me: full tummy tuck (which turned out great) I had an old scar from a surgery many yrs ago & she revised it & made it so much better) C2O laser on my face, upper/lower blef, eyebrow lift & implant removal & replaced them with new ones. She took really good care of me while I was healing & her staff is fabulous too; I always felt like a rock star when I came into the office. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a great result.
in Henderson, NV |
Amazing results from an amazing doctor who also has an amazing staff. Better results and experience than I could have ever imagined.
Have you seen Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?

Visit Dr. Brown