Dr. Hayley Brown, MD

Dr. Hayley Brown, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Hayley Brown, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 19 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read her story

Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center

10001 S Eastern Ave Ste 406

Henderson, NV 89052

• We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Brown's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aesthetic Hand Rejuvenation
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Double Chin
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Spider Vein Sclerotherapy
  • Wrinkles

The Desert Hills Plastic Surgery Center is a transformative beauty destination where surgery, combined with a healthy lifestyle, improves appearance in a natural way so that inner beauty shines through. The process ultimately uplifts well-being, conf...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1998
1995
1994
1990

• American Medical Women's Association, Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citiation,
  • Provost's Honor List- UCSD,
  • Alpha Omega Honor Medical Society,
  • Voted "Who in Southern Nevada" In Business Las Vegas Magazine,
  • Board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2001,
  • Maintenance of Certification in Plastic Surgery Completed 2009 with Recertification exam,
  • University of Texas at Houston Medical School Scholarship,

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hayley Brown, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Hayley Brown performed a bilateral replacement of my breast implants. Her skills are impeccable as is her sincere care and concern. She was very thorough in explaining the entire procedure and any potential issues associated with the surgery. (None arose!). The outcome is amazing! One year later very little scarring is visible; she is truly an artist. I would recommend her for any type of plastic surgery. Her entire staff is excellent; in all it was a very warm, friendly experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Going to Dr brown was one of the best decisionI made for my self love her and her staff and also love the out come of my surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Very likely! Already referred a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
I came to Dr. Brown originally in 2003 for breast augmentation. I was so happy with my results and back again this year 14 years later to get them redone . She again did an amazing job that I am so happy with. I highly recommend her for to anyone who wants an enhancement to their natural look. The office staff is also amazing, makes the overall experience enjoyable and memorable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
I just want to say how amazing dr Hayley Brown is!!loved my care and loved my results!! Also I can't forget her staff.. I highly recommend desert hills plastic surgery.. thanks so much to you all!! Helen b
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
All I need to say is look at the before/after photo gallery! The results speak for themselves!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Absolutely amazing staff! Made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Brown listened to my desires and more than delivered on the results. She made the before and after process a wonderful experience. And if I choose to get anything else done I wouldn't hesitate to come back. Thank you Dr. Brown and staff for giving me the confidence and beauty I was searching for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Dr. Hayley Brown is amazing! I had a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with the results. They look completely natural like I wanted. I wasn't sure what size I wanted initially and she helped answer any questions I had and knew what would look the best on my body. Love love love!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Iam very satisfied with my breast augmentation, my implats are the perfect size, Dr. Brown knows whats best for you. her staff is very kind and professional .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown and her staff are nothing short of incredible. From my initial consultation, to surgery day, follow up, and everything in between, I felt informed and well taken care of. Every person in the office is warm and friendly, and Dr. Brown is an artist. I am so, so pleased with my results, I feel like a new woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
I am so very pleased I chose Dr Brown to perform my plastic surgery. She is a true artists and went above and beyond my expectations. I recommend Dr Haley Brown to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Getting plastic surgery of any kind is horrifying & you want to make sure you have a competent Dr. w/ experience. Dr. Brown is amazing! I had to get my original implants replaced & correct an issue w/ one of my breast. Dr. Brown & her staff were so professional & so very nice. Every lady on her staff is involved w/ your procedure & truly cares about you. Dr. Brown gives you 100% of her attention when she is w/ you. I am very happy w/ my results. You can trust her w/ any of your body concerns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
i was looking for 2 years for,a plastic surgeon. Dr. Brown was,the first PS I had a consultation with after years of,consultations. I decided on Dr. Brown because A woman knows A woman's body. She not only has hands of gold her work is absolutely amazing. Everyone that sees me cannot believe how pretty and natural I look. She has the best staff so professional and caring.. I would only recommend anyone looking to rejuvenate any part of the body to her. I am overwhelmed with how I look. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
I can't thank the entire office enough! Everyone was kind, thoughtful, and professional. I decided to remove my implants for medical reasons so I was a little nervous. They put my worries at ease & were there for me during every step of the procedure. They went above & beyond. Dr. Brown was amazing! She explained everything & made sure I knew what to expect. My surgery went smoothly and the results were just as she said. I would absolutely recommend her for any breast surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Doctor Hayley Brown is the most knowledgeable, caring, and personable doctor/ person I've ever dealt with. Dr. Brown attended to all of my needs, and questions with care and concern. Dr. Brown gave me all the time I needed and then some. Dr. Hayley Browns staff is incredible. This group of people really are amazing and go above and beyond for there patients. I am so happy beyond words with my experience and results. Thank you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Hands down, I would recommend Dr.Brown and her amazing staff. From the beginning she made me feel comfortable and assured she knew what I wanted and how to get there. I love the results of my lift and implant. This procedure is truly amazing. Thank you, Dr. BROWN!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Dr. Hayley Brown and staff are of the utmost professional cosmetic surgery team I have seen. I am a 46 year old female. I weigh 116 pounds. I came to see Dr. Brown after extensively researching her background. What did I find? Excellence! I had a my breast implants removed and did a full lift, along with lower lid surgery and juvederm. GO SEE DR BROWN! You will be so pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Dr. Brown was exceptional in every way in my reconstructive breast surgery. I was working with complicated issues with each breast and the result couldn't be more perfect. I'm 47 and my breasts look and feel 25 again. I'm forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
Dr Brown is, BY FAR, the BEST plastic surgeon in this town. HANDS DOWN! After losing over 120 pounds, I was in need of some fine tuning. I had a Tummy Tuck, BA with lift, Butt Lift, Arm Lift and Thigh Lift. My breasts look as good as they did 12 years ago, as do all of my surgeries. I will never go anywhere else. Dr Brown is a very, very talented, gifted surgeon. I just cannot say enough good things about her. She is kind, caring, really listens and does what's best for you. She is just AWESOME!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hayley Brown, MD?
If I could give Dr. Brown, and her staff 100 stars it wouldn't be enough. From my consultation, to 4 months after my procedure, and counting, Dr. Brown and her staff treated me like a human being, not just another dollar bill. She explained in great depth everything I would and could go through. She was very knowledgeable on a genetic condition I have, and took proper steps to make sure it wouldn't be a problem. She has been available through all forms of contact, at anytime of day. Including we
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.