Dr. Hayato Mori, MD

Dr. Hayato Mori, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Hayato Mori, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.Read his story

321 N Kuakini St Ste 411

Honolulu, HI 96817

• CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
  • Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)

Learn about Dr. Mori

See how frequently Dr. Mori performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adhesive Capsulitis
Rotator Cuff Tear
Glenoid Labrum Tear

Dr. Mori's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mori's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mori "Our practice specializes in the treatment of shoulder rotator cuff tears and injuries to the labrum. Expert repairs of the rotator cuff tears using all arthroscopic double-row suture bridge techniqu is emphasized for improved healing and early return to function. Biceps tendon issues are addressed with arthroscopic supra-pectoralis biceps tenodesis repair. Superior labral tears are addressed with minimally invasive labral anchor repairs for predictable healing. We hope that your experience and outcome with our services will meet your high standards. We are always striving to improve on the quality of care we provide."

This content was provided by Dr. Mori "It is our hope that my staff and I can provide the same care to you as we would for our own families."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Reconstruction
  • Synovial Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Claremont McKenna College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University of Florida-Jacksonville
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University of Florida Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Mori has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Mori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mori to family and friends

Dr. Mori's Performance

Dr. Mori Says:

My staff and I thank you for taking the time to complete the survey on Healthgrades.

Dr. Mori has provided very thorough examinations, treatments and referral for furthur treatment for my problems with both my shoulders and knees. As important as his medical expertise, is his compassionate attention.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I really like Dr. Mori - great "bed-side" manner. He really knows his stuff....and my stuff - "fixing" a knee and two shoulders over nine years. Funny guy!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mori, excellent physician. I had surgery done on my left shoulder, and it is amending well. I also injured my right shoulder, didn't need surgery, just physical therapy. Both shoulders are recovering well. Dr. Mori is down to earth. He is very knowledgeable and humorous.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mori helped to resolve my frozen shoulder. was very thorough in explaining situation and our options. Momo (his front office assistant) is so, so nice. His staff were meticulous in scheduling everything from the pre-surgery visit, immediate post-visits, coordinating physical therapy and follow...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mori is pleasant in interacting with me by explaining clearly the problems I'm faced with and the options available to treat my specific ailments. I have confidence in his judgment.
Are you Dr. Mori?