Dr. Hassan Hassan, MD

Dr. Hassan Hassan, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Hassan Hassan, MD is an internal medicine specialist in St Augustine, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in internal medicine and hematology & oncology.Read his story

9 San Bartola Dr

St Augustine, FL 32086

Learn about Dr. Hassan

Dr. Hassan's Experience

Dr. Hassan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Hassan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hassan "Dr. Hassan joins our practice from Illinois and practices at our St. Augustine location. He is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine and decided he wanted to be an oncologist in middle school to follow his mother's footsteps who is also an oncologist. Dr. Hassan hopes to bring comfort and hope to patients who are scared of the unknown. "My philosophy is that God put us here to care for each other, and helping each other to the best of our ability is the best way to please him. I just want to do everything I can to be there for my patients, and to help in whatever way I can," he says. Cancer affected his life personally when his father-in-law passed away of cancer. He was a relatively young physician, in good health. And despite access to the best care, he died. "I learned from him that life and death is not in our hands, but living and dying with dignity and integrity is," he says. Dr. Hassan moved to Florida to 'get away' for a few years. He fell in love with the people and the land and is trying to get the rest of his family to follow him here. Dr. Hassan was excited to join CSNF because of our patient-centered care. "It's a local community based practice and I hope to develop deep roots within this community," he says. Dr. Hassan played high school basketball, scuba dives, and has set his sights on learning to surf. When not in the office he enjoys spending time with his daughter, son, and loving wife. "I like to do whatever they tell me to do," he says. "

• Hematology & Oncology

Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Washington University School Of Medicine
  • University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Hassan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hassan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hassan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hassan to family and friends

Dr. Hassan's Performance

I couldn't be happier with the care I recieve from Dr. Hassan. He is so genuinely kind and caring and compassionate. He is a God-send to me and I am very grateful to be under his care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
One of the kindest caring men my wife and I have ever delt with. He and his staff are outstanding. We hold Dr Hassan in the hugest esteem . He and his staff guided us through this difficult time .His understanding of the current science on treating cancer is at the top of the field. There are no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have never met a nicer, more concerned physician than Dr. Hassan. I recommend him highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0