Dr. Hassan Farooq, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

4812 Roberts St Greenville, TX 75401 Get Directions
Dr. Hassan Farooq, MD
Dr. Hassan Farooq, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greenville, TX. He is 48 years old. Dr. Farooq is affiliated with Medical City McKinney and Hunt Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Farooq's Care Philosophy

I must listen carefully , a patient is a teacher. I must explain what is required and what is expected. Being a physician is not my right, its a privilage. I am humbled that you are trusting me with your care.

Dr. Farooq's Experience

See how Dr. Farooq's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farooq

Dr. Farooq accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Farooq is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Farooq has admitting privileges.

Dr. Farooq's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farooq to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Farooq's Performance
in Greenville, Tx |
Dr. Farooq is by far the most knowledgeable, well rounded physician I have had the pleasure of being a patient of in all of Hunt County. He is trained across several disciplines and offers a complete picture and care for any and all of a patient's health concerns. Dr Farooq takes the time to talk with you and assess you as an individual.
in Lone Oak Tx |
Dr FAROOQ has been my dr for many years now. I was very nervous trying a new dr back then. He put me at ease right away. I had several health concerns and he was so genuinely caring, patient and kind. Ive had some intestinal issues in the past year and he has referred me to a gastrologist at UT Southwestern. I am very happy with the dr I am seeing for this. My husband and my son are now seeing Dr FAROOQ, and they have been very pleased with the care he is giving them too.
in Ore City, TX |
In order to express my feelings about Dr Farooq expertise and worth as a physician; let tell you I'm 62 years old and incredibly picky. Dr Farooq is the best Dr it has ever been my good fortune to be treated by. He actually knows who you are. He remembers you, and your individuality. Seriously. Don't see much of this anymore. He's an amazing diagnostician. He thinks of details no one else would. Thorough is a good word here. He demands and inspires excellence in his staff.
in Mckinney, TX |
Great Doc, vey perceptive, easy to talk with and in my case fixed my problem. Needs a bit faster office exit procedure. Once again you will have no problem here.
in McKinney, TX |
Being a new patient, I was thrilled with the time he spent with me to get to know me and my medical condition. It was very easy to schedule an appointment and I felt he was truly listening to my concerns, not just trying to move me along to get to the next patient. I am looking forward to a long and trusting relationship with Dr Farooq.
Greenville, TX |
Dr. Farooq takes the time to listen to his patients and truly cares about getting to know them. His background in cardiology is a major advantage for helping with my blood pressure issues. Plus, his office has the equipment for doing lots of testing on site.
in Allen tx |
You are a good person but you need to change your's staff. Thanks
in Plano, TX |
Excellent service. He was very knowledge patient and caring. I would highly recommend him. I had good experience with him.
Frisco, TX |
Highly recommend! Dr. Farooq takes the time to not only understand you medically but also to understand you personally which I love. You walk out of your appointment feeling as though you have known him for years! He not only spent the time to get to know me but he also spent the time to teach me the reasoning behind his methods, which I really appreciate. He is in such high demand that there is a longer wait time in the waiting area, but once you get to the back, he comes in right away. Definit
in Commerce, TX |
A very decent honest caring and hard-working doctor--Very good in diagnosing a problem and responding to it with appropriate medication. He has been my doctor for more than 12 years.
in Dallas |
Dr. Farooq is AMAZING!! He listened intently to ALL my concerns and made me feel like I was important and worthy of his attention. I have never spent 45 minutes in true conversation with my primary care physician. He is truly empathic and is worthy of 10 stars!!!!!
in Allen, TX |
This is my first visit with Dr farooq. He greeted me with great concern about my health need and he is very knowledgeable.
in Cooper, TX |
We have been patients for approx. 15 years. He is professional, prompt, and very knowledgeable. Dr. Farooq and his medical team are exceptional!
in Emory, TX |
I've traveled for work in the last few years, and have sought medical care for several age related issues and accidents. I've even been to the Cleveland Clinic. My experience with Dr. Farooq and staff has been more pleasant than any I've had in years. He listens, is thorough, and seems very knowledgeable. His staff answers the phone and goes out of their way to help. My wait time, both on the phone and in the office, has been minimal. I highly recommend.
in Greenville, TX |
It took a while to get me back to his office and was Curt an rude when I got in there! When the nurse took myself and my daughter to a room he wasn't attending patients he was as!king up and down the hall on his cell phone!I was a new patient and his greeting to me was not a welcome !et me help you it was what was I doing there! Not good bedside manners as far as I am concerned. Even left one of my medications off the list ! And hasn't responded to the pharmacist request to fill!
in Allen, TX |
Dr Hassan has treated me on multiple occasion. I am very pleased the way he has treated me. He is very friendly and caring. I will recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Wills Point, TX |
he is an awesome doctor. helps me in so many ways , i feel much better under his care. He is up lifting.
in Frisco, TX |
I have never left Dr. Farooq's office feeling anything less than reassured and optimist. He has a gift to heal, not only the body, but the soul, as well. He provides care to me, as well as my Mom. He has made a difference in my life and I am so thankful and blessed to have him as my doctor.
in Greenville, TX |
Three generations of my family, including myself, have had the most positive experience while under Dr. Farooq's care for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable in many areas, precise, and thorough, applying extra efforts towards finding solutions for my complex case. Dr. Farooq is not just a great doctor, he is a wonderful human being who has positively impacted my life and my family. His dedicated staff is extraordinarily caring and efficient even in times of high volume office activity.
in Frisco, TX |
Did not take his time. He was in and out of the room in less 10 minutes. How can he prescribe something when he doesn't even know what the full extend of the problem is? I got antiseizure mess when I don't even have seizures!!
in Greenville, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Farooq for several years, and have been associated with the health care field for many years as a patient, a provider, and as a parent. I am very pleased with his care. Dr Farooq takes the time to know his patients on a personal level, and is very thorough in his exams. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Farooq to anyone!
in Van Alstyne, TX |
I love him. Great doctor. very pleased.
in Pilot Point, TX |
In short, Dr. Farooq has enabled me to stay upright , walking , and alive. He monitors my medication for WIDE variety of health issues , That I no longer worry about. I would recommend him, and have, for those I care about including friends and family.
in Greenville, TX |
My husband and I have been very impressed with Dr. Farooq. He takes his time to listen to us on our concerns and issues. He also explains this to us in terms we can relate to.
Have you seen Dr. Hassan Farooq, MD?
Are you Dr. Farooq?

Compare Dr. Farooq

Dr. Farooq's Care Philosophy

Dr. Farooq's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Farooq has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Farooq's Board Certifications

Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute

Completed in 2006

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Farooq does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farooq and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arterial Doppler Ultrasound