Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C

Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)  |
Male

Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C is a dermatology (physician assistant) provider who practices in Toms River, NJ. Read his story

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

111 W Water St

• Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Hasnain Rangwala

Hasnain Rangwala's bio

This content was provided by Hasnain Rangwala "Dr. Hasnain Rangwala, a certified physician assistant, has been with the group for over 15 years and deals with all aspects of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology including diagnosing and treatment prevention, patient education/counseling, all techniques of biopsies, excisions of benign and malignant lesions, and chemical peels. Hasnain plays an active role in training new providers, which include medical doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Board-Certified Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) Physician Assistant Certificate (Bayley Seton Hospital, NY) American Academy of Physician Assistants Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY PA-C Rangwala Cryotherapy Acne surgery Scar treatment Destruction of skin lesions Electrodessication and currettage Biopsy of skin lesions Shave removal of skin lesions Exisional surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash "

This content was provided by Hasnain Rangwala "At DermOne, we are committed to enabling dermatologists to do what they do best – deliver high quality patient care. That’s why we have built a robust administrative support model so dermatologists do not have to worry about the day-to-day practice administration and can get back to focusing on what matters most – taking great care of patients."

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Dermatology

Hasnain Rangwala does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff
  • Warts

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• St. Johns University, Ny-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Hasnain Rangwala has no awards or honors listed.

Hasnain Rangwala has no media or publications listed.

Hasnain Rangwala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hasnain Rangwala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hasnain Rangwala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Hasnain Rangwala to family and friends
Hasnain Rangwala's Performance
Hasnain is very pleasant and I feel comfortable with him. All staff is very helpful and friendly too. People at my job who know Has absolutely love him!! No complaints here!
The doctor listened well and gave me good advice
awesome
My experience here was very nice and pleasant. The front desk staff, nurses and Dr. were very nice.
took his time with me and was very through
He is always through, efficient, and patient.
very thorough and personable. highly reccomend.
dr. and workers were wonderful.
No problems at all... very easy
comforting
excellent
It was excellent
excellent experience always feel welcomed
today i had a biopsy for pre-squamous and as always Has ( the PA) and Cashmere ( the medical assistant) were wonderful
The doctor was very nice and comforting to my son! Always a pleasure.
wonderful
Great!!!
My experience is always a pleasure.
very informative, experienced and professional. Listed options of therapy , caring, and staff was dynamite!
very nice to talk to and listen to me
Always a pleasure.............
Well done
very good
GReatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I found Hasnain Rangwala to be a caring, calm, & highly competent professional. He is very thorough.. For instance, he found a skin cancer that another dermatologist overlooked even after I had specifically asked about the area. I never felt that he was rushed or hurried during my visits. Hasnain Rangwala's staff is also extremely competent & respectful toward their patients, which I appreciate. The office generally runs pretty much on time. I highly recommend Hasnain Rangwala!
Excellent visit. Staff were perfect combination of personal and professional.
his diagnosis was a little confusing this time because of which medicine i'm supposed to start taking and which ones i stop taking when i start the new one.
Was fast and efficient
the staff was very helpful a
friendly staff highly recommend
Has listens and truly cares about what you are feeling. He does not overreact just patiently explains the situation and informs you of the choices available to you.
Listens very well and gives all possible options
My experience was great and cash was awsome
very informative and caring
great
had been to 4 other dr with no success came here he was great was starting to heal within days i've recommened him to everyone i know love him
Has makes the visit fun and reduces my fears greatly.
the best
fab
Had a cyst on my neck removed and it was as painless and easy as these things can be. Will be back and would recommend to friends.
Myself and my family have been patients of Dr. Haas for many years, he is an extraordinary physician. Listens to your issues, discusses everything with you in detail and makes you feel comforted about your issue. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Haas!!! Thank you.
complete and explained all
Doc Rangwala is one of the best doctors around that we have seen! His knowledge and explanation where quick and accurate. He prescribed the correct medication and our babies skin cleared up ion a few days. Great follow up visit. Doc Rangwala takes his time to explain to you what is going on and listens to your concerns. Great doctor to work with. The nurses here are fabulous as well. Both of them that we have seem. Wish we knew their names.
I am very happy with this provider that has treated me for my skin condition. He is very outstanding in given me the proper prescriptions and very well compassionate with his time with me. He responds urgently to any questions regrading or dis regarding my skin condition. I appreciate all you do for me Has. Thank You so much
very satisfied
He takes time to listens to my problems and helps by giving instructions.
Came in apprehensively and left having felt treated like I was the only patient!
good
Have you seen Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C?

Visit Hasnain Rangwala