Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C

Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)  |
Male

Dr. Hasnain Rangwala, a certified physician assistant, has been with the group for over 15 years and deals with all aspects of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology including diagnosing and treatment prevention, patient education/counseling, all techniques of biopsies, excisions of benign and malignant lesions, and chemical peels. Hasnain plays an active role in training new providers, which include medical doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Board-Certified Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) Physician Assistant Certificate (Bayley Seton Hospital, NY) American Academy of Physician Assistants Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY PA-C Rangwala Cryotherapy Acne surgery Scar treatment Destruction of skin lesions Electrodessication and currettage Biopsy of skin lesions Shave removal of skin lesions Exisional surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 1

• US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Hasnain Rangwala

At DermOne, we are committed to enabling dermatologists to do what they do best – deliver high quality patient care. That’s why we have built a robust administrative support model so dermatologists do not have to worry about the day-to-day practice administration and can get back to focusing on what matters most – taking great care of patients.

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Dermatology

Hasnain Rangwala does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff
  • Warts

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• St. Johns University, Ny-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Hasnain Rangwala has no awards or honors listed.

Hasnain Rangwala has no media or publications listed.

Hasnain Rangwala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Hasnain Rangwala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hasnain Rangwala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Hasnain Rangwala to family and friends
Hasnain Rangwala's Performance
very good
great
GReatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I found Hasnain Rangwala to be a caring, calm, & highly competent professional. He is very thorough.. For instance, he found a skin cancer that another dermatologist overlooked even after I had specifically asked about the area. I never felt that he was rushed or hurried during my visits. Hasnain Rangwala's staff is also extremely competent & respectful toward their patients, which I appreciate. The office generally runs pretty much on time. I highly recommend Hasnain Rangwala!
his diagnosis was a little confusing this time because of which medicine i'm supposed to start taking and which ones i stop taking when i start the new one.
Was fast and efficient
the staff was very helpful a
friendly staff highly recommend
Has listens and truly cares about what you are feeling. He does not overreact just patiently explains the situation and informs you of the choices available to you.
Listens very well and gives all possible options
My experience was great and cash was awsome
great
had been to 4 other dr with no success came here he was great was starting to heal within days i've recommened him to everyone i know love him
very informative and caring
Has makes the visit fun and reduces my fears greatly.
fab
the best
Had a cyst on my neck removed and it was as painless and easy as these things can be. Will be back and would recommend to friends.
Myself and my family have been patients of Dr. Haas for many years, he is an extraordinary physician. Listens to your issues, discusses everything with you in detail and makes you feel comforted about your issue. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Haas!!! Thank you.
complete and explained all
Doc Rangwala is one of the best doctors around that we have seen! His knowledge and explanation where quick and accurate. He prescribed the correct medication and our babies skin cleared up ion a few days. Great follow up visit. Doc Rangwala takes his time to explain to you what is going on and listens to your concerns. Great doctor to work with. The nurses here are fabulous as well. Both of them that we have seem. Wish we knew their names.
very satisfied
I am very happy with this provider that has treated me for my skin condition. He is very outstanding in given me the proper prescriptions and very well compassionate with his time with me. He responds urgently to any questions regrading or dis regarding my skin condition. I appreciate all you do for me Has. Thank You so much
Always a great experience. Staff & Has are awesome and kudos to Casmir.
He takes time to listens to my problems and helps by giving instructions.
great did fine job
good
good
Very helpful
Came in apprehensively and left having felt treated like I was the only patient!
very helpfull and a pleasure to work with
Felt listened to & staff was all so nice
good
Hass Rangwala is the most wonderful Provider he is patient funny and takes his time with you. He is knowledgeable .He is a blessing if you have him for a dr Trudy
my overall experience was fantastic!!! I went to the office not really knowing what was going on with my skin and i came out with a diagnosis, medications to treat, and tips on how to prevent the problem from reoccurring with flare ups. i would highly recommend Has and dermone to my friends and family.
Friendly , caring... best ever
I have been going to Hasnain for over 5 years now. He has always been accurate with my treatment for psoriasis. Always keeping up on the newest treatments that best helped my condition. He is always professional and concerned for my well being. I highly recommend Hasnain to anyone who is looking for an expert in the treatment of psoriasis. He also has the best assistant Cashmere, they make a great team.
Dr. Rangwala is an incredibly knowledgeable dermatologist. I have been his patient for well over ten years now. Originally, I came to Dr. Rangwala because my dermatologist at the time was disinterested during body checks and I felt I was not taken seriously. After leaving my old dermatologists office, I called and made an appointment with Dr. Rangwala. Not only did he catch a concerning mole that I had that needed immediate treatment; he did so efficiently, and deal...
easy, fast, great guy. highly recommend!
He is extremely thorough and professional but not alarming. I do not dread coming to the appoiintments and feel confident that I am in good hands. I have recommended others to him and they were also very pleased. His assistant, Suzie, is also excellent. I am so happy to have found this incredible team and will continue to return every six months,
Very Professional, caring and attentive. Wonderful personality makes you feel at ease.Care is exceptional. Great result!
I have taken my sons to many doctors over the years. Most are get them in and out quickly. Not Dr. Rangwala. HE realizes that you are dealing with young men and they have enough daily struggles let alone acne and other infections taking an aim at their life. The Dr. Explained all options to us and took his time to answer any question we had even giving direct contact as an option. This meant the world to me. If my son was in extreme pain one day I could text the doc...
Has is very knowledgable explained everything before the procedure. Painless. Wonderful staff also !
Hasnain Rangwala is a very well compassionate, experienced, and well knowledge provider. He has diagnosed my skin conditions very accurately and has treated them accordingly. He has displays such professionalism and definitely gets the job done. My family enjoy him as well and he is very great with kids. I trust Has with full certainty and will not opt for another dermatologist but him. When you need a provider that is going to take their time with you, Has is definitely the provider to go to.
i visited the office of dr rtangwala i can say that he is an excellent Dr.he is very knowledgeable and he is very niceperson.i can highly recommend him.to any body .
I had an excellent experience with Hasnain Rangwala. He took time to listen to all of my concerns and gave me a range of treatment options. I would recommend him to anyone with dermatological needs.
Our visit was very thorough and all procedures explained very well. The nurse, Susy was extremely personable and helped lighten the situation. We will be highly recommending this office to friends and family.
very very comfortable and fun
intellegent, and great to talk too!
Have you seen Hasnain Rangwala, PA-C?

Visit Hasnain Rangwala

• Railroad Medicare
  • US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

More Physician Assistants at DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

Dermatology Physician Assistant