Radiology Physics  |
Dr. Hasan Murshed, MD
Dr. Hasan Murshed, MD is a radiology physics doctor who practices in Lynn Haven, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

2900 S Highway 77

Lynn Haven, FL 32444

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Murshed

Dr. Murshed's Experience

Dr. Murshed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Radiology Physics

• Nat Cancer Inst-Nih
  • Ohio Valley Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • U Al

Dr. Murshed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murshed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murshed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murshed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murshed to family and friends
Dr. Murshed's Performance
in Panama City |
Couldn't ask for a better oncologist or a better staff, not only the medical care but, the kindness and support you feel every time you walk in the door.
in Panama City, FL |
I was diagnosed with cancer of the neck. I wanted to stay in my local area around friends and family to receive treatment. I began my research and came across Dr. Murshed at the Hope Radiation Cancer Center. I initially selected Dr. Murshed based on his fellowship training at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. From the time I entered the facility, I could not have asked for professionals that were more loving, compassionate, and truly cared about me and my health. Dr. Murshed even called me weekly.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Mershed and his entire staff are the most professional, caring, supportive, and personable medical staff we have ever encountered. If there was a rating higher than excellent, they deserve it.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr Murshed is personable and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is courteous and professional.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
I find Dr. Murshed quiet friendly and knowable and I was impressed with the staff he has,in my opinion this is a good place to go if you are in need of radiation therapy.
Panama City, FL |
Dr. Murshed and his staff made a difficult time much better by demonstrating great attitudes and professionalism during each visit.
Panama City, FL |
We have never been to a doctors office like this one before. Dr. Murshed and his staff went above and beyond professionalism.The Doctor greets patients/families when he walks through the waiting room. He calls on the weekend to check on the patient. The staff visited my dad while he was in the hospital! Appointments are on time. Kindness, respect &compassion is shown to patients and their families.It is a blessing to find Hope Radiation...they helped my family through a difficult/stressful time.
in Panama City, FL |
I just finished radiation treatment and it was an incredible experience. Besides he and his staff being " Top-Notch Proffessionals," they are the most loving, caring, kins, and generous people I have ever met. If you need a radiation oncologist, you will not find a better place than. The hope radiation cancer center.
in Panama City, FL |
you could not find a better or more caring Doctor than Dr, Murshed. You will not find many doctors that will take time to call you at home to make sure you are ok or if you need to ask any questions for him. i would highly reccomend him to any one. he is available to his patients at any time.
in Panama City, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Murshed to anyone going through cancer. Dr. Murshed and the entire staff treat you like family not a patient. I will always consider them to be a part of my family.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr Murshed and his staff are very kind, caring, compassionate, efficient and professional. It would be great if all of my medical appointments could be like a visit to Hope Radiation.
in DeFuniak Springs Fl. 32433 |
Dr. Murshed is very knowledgeable and polite. His credentials are at the top. My neurosurgeon found him for me and to me that is the best credential you can get and he was right. I am very satisfied with Dr. Murshed. If or when I ever need this kind of treatment HE is the one I will contact and use. He and his staff are THE BEST!!! The facility is Clean and State of the Art. (No question). There are no words to explain the satisfaction I have with the treatment, that works with
in Lynn Haven Fl 32444 |
Smart and caring kind a very Professional Dr
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr Murshed and his staff are excellent. They explained every step and what to expect. I love them all and would give my highest recommendation. Thanks Guys!!
in Panama City, FL |
After much research, I chose Dr. Murshed at Hope Radiation Center because he was BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Board of Radiology (ABR), the Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the equipment used is the most up to date (IMRT, IGRT, RapidArc). Then after meeting Dr. Murshed and his fabulous staff, I knew I had found my second family. Personalized care and the Sunday calls from the Dr. to check on my progress are only a few reasons I would recommend Dr. Murshed.
in Bristol, FL |
Dr. Murshed and his staff are the most caring health care professionals I have every been treated by. They are very friendly and caring and always upbeat. Being positive and upbeat is very necessary when treating cancer in it's many forms. I can't say enough about how good it was to have them on my team.
in Panama City |
The level of care and service provided is outstanding! Dr. Murshed and his staff are amazing. They made the whole experience so easy and I can't thank them enough. Incredible people.
in Panama City, FL |
From the moment my husband and I first walked into Dr. Murshed's office we felt we had made the right choice. Since my husband and I were both receiving treatment at the same time, Dr. Murshed's staff made our unbearable situation totally bearable. Not only is the equipment state-of-the-art, the staff is highly trained, professional, compassionate, and caring. Everyone is so upbeat and encouraging that you can't help but believe you are going to be okay. Al and Kay
in Panama City, FL |
First, I praise God for placing Dr. Murshed and his staff in to my life. Dedicated, professionals, friendliness, compassionate are words I choose to use but they don't even skim the surface. This Doctor and his entire staff are better than those chosen words. They truly care about YOU! I was able to successfully complete 7 weeks of radiation. THANK YOU Dr. Murshed, Jean, Melissa and the entire staff for the encouragement and uplifting to help me get me thru this difficult time! Love YA'LL!
Panama City, FL |
His knowledge makes him one of the best doctors around but the compassion and great kindness shown by the staff and Dr. Murshed is so important. It is so obvious that each person in this office cares about doing a super job for every patient that comes there for treatment.
in Panama City, FL |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Murshed and his staff for treatment. Not only are they attentive to your medical needs, they always are kind and gracious, Plus Dr. Murshed personally calls each of his patients on the weekend to check for any medical needs that have cropped up over the weekend when the office is closed. Who does that ????
in Panama City, FL |
Short wait times, a caring staff that makes patients feel special, and a very friendly, knowledgeable doctor made my experience at Hope Radiation Cancer Center as positive as it could be. I met with Dr. Murshed every week, and he called me at home on weekends to check on me. He definitely exceeded my expectations.
in Mexico Beach, FL |
Very pleased with everyone in his office. Dr. Murshed called every weekend to check on me.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
My mom has been a patient of Dr Murshed's twice. The first time for breast cancer and now for a brain tumor. He is an excellent doctor who is caring and concerned and puts his patients needs first. He is easy to talk with and ask questions to, whether you're the patient like my mom, or a family member like me. His office welcoming. His staff is friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a radiologist who cares about the patient, knows what he is doing & has state of the art equipment.
in Port St Joe Fl 32456 |
Just a very caring Dr.would refer anyone to him, on a scale of 1-10 he is an 11,Thank You for taking such good care of My Husband and he includes the entire family, Wonderful!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Hasan Murshed, MD?
Are you Dr. Murshed?