Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD

Pediatric Cardiology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Abdallah

Children`s Heart Institute

171 Elden St Ste 200 Herndon, VA 20170

Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Herndon, VA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Alton Ochsner Med Foundation in 1988 and specializes in pediatric cardiology and pediatrics.

Dr. Abdallah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abdallah

3.9

Dr. Abdallah?
Dr. Abdallah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD
Dr. Abdallah has been a life saver for my daughter. She’s been ill for 8 months with severe POTS and Dysautonomia. He’s the first doctor to take the time to do thorough testing and show genuine care and compassion. We traveled from Knoxville TN to see him and his wife who is excellent as well. He has her on a new plan and we will travel back in three weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
The worst physician ever. Has a very short temper and will test you just to get money for themselves. They do they same tests for everyone and will only review the tilt. Don’t be fooled find a different pots doctor! And forget about ever getting a response back, he’s always traveling and canceling patients last minute. That’s why his wife is always in office and she’s actually a pediatrician. Steer clear unless you’re ok with waiting 4 hours or more for a 5 minute visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
I have been there several times now, did all sorts of testing and still have actually never met/seen Dr. Abdallah, despite all my appt notes, Lab orders & RXs being SIGNED by the doctor that has never actually met me! Not to mention my hyper POTS still not being better managed than before I went there in Feb, the long appt time waits only to see I guess his wife who is not a doctor for not even 12mins. Also near impossible to get a response from the liaison about adverse side effects from meds
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
He is wonderful and has really helped my children who have POTS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
Love Dr. Abdallah & his wife. They staff is great EXCEPT for one of techs named John. He was incredibly rude & inappropriate to me in front of my mom (who was in the room). He yelled at me, threatened to bring the entire front staff in the room because he called me a liar for stating that the woman I spoke to earlier on the phone said I’d be out in two hours. She confirmed this (wth would I lie about that???) and threw his pen, left the room, slamming the door behind him. I’m left in shock.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
I’ve never been treated more unprofessionally in my entire life. I will never recommend anyone be treated here. On the final visit to go over the results of all the tests for the past week, the doctor spent less than 5 minutes in the room after a 3 hour wait. He rushed through the explanations, giving cursory answers. When we pressed for details and asked questions by my wife the RN he grew increasingly agitated and literally RAN from the room and would not come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
I have never in my life been more disappointed in a doctors office . Every single time you come in , you are waiting an hour and a half past your appointment time before even being seen. I’m extremely dissatisfied with this institute . They don’t schedule their appointments to fit the patients needs , leaving other patients waiting for hours past appointment times . Don’t schedule an appointment if you do not have time to see the patient . Period .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
Dr. Abdallah is an outstanding physician. His clinical skills and vast experience allow him to truly treat patients as a whole person. Unlike most specialists he can view the big picture of his patients, and creates individualized treatment plans to best meet our needs. He is kind, compassionate, honest, humble, and truly cares about his patients. I appreciate how well connected and respected he is in the medical field, and he can refer to other excellent providers whenever necessary. His staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
There are no words to describe the life-saving impact Dr. Abdallah has had in treating my son for POTS. Prior to finding Dr. Abdallah, I searched for years trying to get help for my 10 year old son who had gone from an active, soccer , swimming, and track star, to a child who could no longer walk. My son was too weak to attend school, had chest pain, dizziness, headaches, stomach upset, and could not stand up. Few weeks after treatment by Dr. Abdallah, He is back in college, with mild symptoms
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
Dr. Abdallah is a fabulous physician. Every time I come in I am always greeted and helped in a professional manner. Although I do have to wait a little bit of time for my appointment I find it completely worth it. Being under his care has been such a privilege to come to his facility and finally find a solution to the problem I have been having for many years. I could not imagine going anywhere else for my condition that Dr. Abdallah's office, he takes such good care of his patients each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abdallah?

• Pediatric Cardiology

1988
1986

• Arabic

Dr. Abdallah accepts

Dr. Abdallah accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Abdallah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders