Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD

Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD

Pediatric Cardiology •  Male • Age 63

Telehealth services available

Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD is a Pediatric Cardiology Specialist in Reston, VA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center and Mary Washington Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Abdallah to book an appointment.

Children's Heart Institute

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abdallah

4.1

3.488372093023256%

Dr. Abdallah?
      I definitely recommend Dr Abdallah he knows what he is doing, he makes you feel comfortable and help you every step of the way. He is the sweetest The staff is very nice t and always trying to help you 5 star .
      Mohammad Hammudeh – Sep 26, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      He is an amazing doctor. The person who u can trust. If u r looking for one cardialogist he is the best ??
      Milca Rodriguez – Aug 28, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Dr. Abdallah saved my son life 7 years ago. The follow up visits are always timely, personable and professional. I and my wife trust him with or our lives.
      Michael – Jul 27, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Bless to have doctor Abdallah as our son's cardiologist. We have known him for almost 6 years. He saved our son's Danny's life. Making the right decision on time to have our son's surgery done on time. He really cares about his patients health. His staff are very friendly and caring. I highly recommend doctor Abdallah he is the best!!!
      • Long wait times
      Betty – Jun 17, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      My sons doctor for his heart condition since his pre-mature birth. My son is now 6. Never an question he wouldn't take his time to answer and explain for me. Thank you.
      Maria – May 14, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Dr. Abdallah is wonderfully caring and professional Cardiologist. I really appreciate his professional and calming demeanor and great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends!
      Adam W – May 14, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Dr.Abdallah is the best doctor. He has been my daughter doctor since she was 1 month old and he has done everything in his power to make sure she is ok. He is on top of everything when it comes to her heart problems and he makes me feel good knowing that she has a heart problem and any questions I may have he gives me the truth and tells me where she stands in life.
      Jessica – Apr 14, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      My 13 year old daughter went in for a procedure for wpw and svt. She was so scared and Dr Abdallah and his staff was amazing!!! We are so thankful to him and all the nurses, anesthesiologist and staff for making her feel so comfortable.
      Tim S – Mar 12, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      I came to Dr. Abdallah after 4 and a half years of being lightheaded and sick every day of my life. I was 19 when I got sick, now 24, and feeling like I'd never get a diagnosis for my all over the place symptoms. I have seen the best of the best doctors--Johns Hopkins included. I saw many cardiologists, ENTs, neurosurgeons, neurologists, chiropracters, you name it--I saw it. No one was able to help me in any form. When I saw Dr. Abdallah, he listened intently to what I said and put all the dozens of ailments I had together like a perfectly formed picture. He did an echo test and told me he thought that I had POTS. He follows up with the tilt table test, which confirmed it, then after a few appointments I was on midodrine several times a day. It has been 8 months since my first appointment and I can say with confidence this doctor literally saved my life and brought me back to life in more ways than one. At every appointment he is caring, a good listener, respectful, and spends as much
      Mar 10, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      I am visiting this practice from years now. Dr. Abdallah has immensely helped me in improving my medical condition. I thank God that I found Dr. Abdallah.
      Elsie – Mar 07, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Since seeing Dr. Abdallah I can definitely say that I have been under the best care for my dollar. I have been going to so many places and have just walked out the door. Everywhere I went there was no solution to my problem until I came to Children's Heart Institute. There is a complete workup every time we come into the office and it is so appreciated because I know that there is always finding the right solutions to my condition. I put in my full trust in Dr. Abdallah to help me manage my symptoms and make me feel so much better. I am unbelievably grateful for the care and for the time that Dr. Abdallah and his staf give me.
      Mar 04, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      I highly recommend Dr. Hasan Abdallah and his staff. He has seen my son for over 10 years and brought him from a child on so much psychotic meds, to just meds for POTS, his true diagnosis. I have the upmost respect for Dr. Abdallah as does my son. Recently one of the tests revealed a condition that required surgery, it didn't show on the previous test, but was picked up on the most current. I am very thankful for Dr. Abdallah dedication to my son and for his unmatched expertise.
      Feb 22, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      I traveled to see Dr. Abdallah from Louisiana, and decided to make the trip based on the advice of a nurse practitioner who had met him at a conference. My daughter had seen 16 doctors with conflicting diagnosis and therapy that did not work. At the Children's Heart Institute we were impressed with the amount of details they collected about her and our family history, the testing that was performed was very comprehensive and diagnosed her with hyperadrenergic POTS, and she was treated with Mestinon and Ivabradine, in addition to life style changes. Now she is a new person with normal energy and uninterrupted attendance at school, she still needs her medication at high doses but Abdallah thinks she will be weaned off to lower doses in the future.
      Feb 21, 2020
      Feb 21, 2020
      Feb 19, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      There are no words to describe the life-saving impact Dr. Abdallah has had in treating my son for POTS. Prior to finding Dr. Abdallah, I searched for years trying to get help for my 10 year old son who had gone from an active, soccer , swimming, and track star, to a child who could no longer walk. My son was too weak to attend school, had chest pain, dizziness, headaches, stomach upset, and could not stand up. Few weeks after treatment by Dr. Abdallah, He is back in college, with mild symptoms
      Feb 19, 2020
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      Dr. Abdallah has been a life saver for my daughter. She’s been ill for 8 months with severe POTS and Dysautonomia. He’s the first doctor to take the time to do thorough testing and show genuine care and compassion. We traveled from Knoxville TN to see him and his wife who is excellent as well. He has her on a new plan and we will travel back in three weeks.
      Patricia Stooksbury – Jul 25, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      The worst physician ever. Has a very short temper and will test you just to get money for themselves. They do they same tests for everyone and will only review the tilt. Don’t be fooled find a different pots doctor! And forget about ever getting a response back, he’s always traveling and canceling patients last minute. That’s why his wife is always in office and she’s actually a pediatrician. Steer clear unless you’re ok with waiting 4 hours or more for a 5 minute visit.
      Apr 30, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      I have been there several times now, did all sorts of testing and still have actually never met/seen Dr. Abdallah, despite all my appt notes, Lab orders & RXs being SIGNED by the doctor that has never actually met me! Not to mention my hyper POTS still not being better managed than before I went there in Feb, the long appt time waits only to see I guess his wife who is not a doctor for not even 12mins. Also near impossible to get a response from the liaison about adverse side effects from meds
      Apr 10, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?
      He is wonderful and has really helped my children who have POTS
      Berryville, VA – Jan 05, 2019
      ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hasan Abdallah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abdallah?

Dr. Abdallah accepts

Dr. Abdallah accepts the following insurance:

Select
      HealthyBlue 2.0
      HealthyBlue Advantage
      Coventry Health Care
      Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Abdallah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cardiac Imaging
      • Cardiomegaly
      • Cardiovascular Stress Test
      • Chest Pain
      • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
      • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders