Dr. Harvinder Kohli, MD

Dr. Harvinder Kohli, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Harvinder Kohli, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Hilton Head Island, SC. He is 62 years old. Dr. Kohli is affiliated with Hilton Head Hospital.

8 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 110

Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Kohli

See how frequently Dr. Kohli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
Brain Disorders

Dr. Kohli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med University Sc College Of Med
  • Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Kohli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kohli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kohli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kohli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kohli to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kohli's Performance
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
What I am experiencing is very unusual and doesn't "fit" into a category. I didn't get a chance to explain exactly what my symptoms are as Dr. Kohli interrupted me. He was mind set on his choice of treatment. Due to being in terrible pain for 6 days I was emotional and would have appreciated him listening to me. I'll try this med for a week, if no improvement I believe I should seek attention at the MAYO clinic.
in Okatie, SC |
One of the very few D.r. Who respect your time. Very punctual, very thorough. His staff, specially his assistant is equally wonderful. One of the rare clinics that uses their (web) Portal effectively to serve patients.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
There was a mixup in my scheduling which was done by a referring MD. Dr. Kohli's staff accommodated me which I greatly appreciate.
in Bluffton, SC |
Met Dr Kohli for the first time in the hsp last Nov. He was very kind with his words in explaining to me what my diagnosis was, without scaring me. I have been his patient every since.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Front office very professional and efficient. Visit was ontime. Dr Kohli listens and shares accurate information. Very personable and provides an environment of trust.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Kohli was very thorough and explained the purpose of the medications that I take for my headaches.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
SFrom the moment I arrived I felt that I was a customer and valued. The welcoming nurse receptionist could not have been nicer (rare in doctors offices!). Dr. Kohl I was prompt , friendly and interested . It seemed that he cared about my issues. I strongly recommend him.
in Okatie, SC |
Dr. Kohli is knowledgeable, very courteous, an excellent listener, asks good questions to ensure he is understanding what is going on with his patient. I (his wife) attend all my husband's visits - our approach is four ears and better than two - and, in some instances, our viewpoint differs - this in itself helps when the doctor is assessing that visit. Ever since my husband's stroke, we have benefited from Dr. Kohli's suggestions, advice, and counsel.
Okatie, SC |
Dr. Kohli is a kind, gentle physician who listens well to you and won't stop trying to find a cause for your problems. I would recommend him highly.
in Hilton Head island SC |
Had a great experience at Dr Kholis office. Didn't wait too long & felt I was heard. I recommend him & his staff
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr. Kohli wad my kind of guy--succinct, to the point, and with a great sense of humor. I am glad that I have gone to see him and would recommend him to everyone that I know.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
The staff and Dr. Kohli himself are very pleasant and very efficient. I enjoyed meeting Dr. Kohli and he helped me understand my symptoms after administering a nerve conduction study. He explained some remedies that may help me.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr.Kohli is a very pleasant, thorough doctor who has always had my best interests in mind. Very knowledgeable and will see you as soon as possible. I appreciate his candor and opinions. A very good choice.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Excellent attention to individual patients, as well as connecting current visit with status since last visit, making me aware he actually knows me as an individual. That is appreciated!
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Dr Kohli is a very pleasant and engaging practitioner who listens intently before reaching conclusions. He never appears to rush through your appointment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Kohli is kind and compassionate ! He is thorough and I find him to. E very interested in his patients
in HHI, SC |
Wait time was excellent. Communication was excellent. Could not have been a more professional experience. Explained many steps of the procedure. Very comfortable two-way discussions while he was working.
in Okatie, SC |
Dr. Kohli was recommended by my primary, and earned my confidence by his thorough understanding of tremors.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
A good experience. He was very helpful. He listened and observed and made good suggestions.
in Okatie, SC |
Prompt, professional, provided thorough and understandable explanation of procedure, results, diagnosis and treatment plan.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kohli. He was not in a hurry, spent time with me asking questions, and gave me very good advice going forward. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Kohli
Hilton Head Island, SC |
I saw Dr. Kohli as a new patient. In total, he spent MAYBE 10 minutes with me. Prior to coming into exam room, he flipped through some 20 yrs of medical records in a couple of seconds, comes into room and proceeds to make snap judgement, contradicting '95 diagnosis of best MS specialist on East Coast based on that very cursory review of records. Asked about none of my symptoms. Did the LEAST comprehensive neuro exam I've ever had, and I've had a LOT! Won't go back! Staff is great, though.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I have always found Dr. Kohli to be better than expected. He listens carefully, makes suggestions, doesn't do unnecessary tests, but is careful to cover all patient concerns with real medical attention.
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Kohli is an excellent physician. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable in his field, he is warm and compassionate in his approach. I have been going to him for several years and would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family. An added bonus is his office staff. Extremely friendly, helpful, accommodating, caring and efficient!
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
It was very easy to get an appointment. Once there I was in to see Dr Kohli within 15 minutes. he was very thorough and explained the results to me so I could understand what was needed.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kohli for almost five years. He correctly diagnosed my problem and had me into appropriate tests and appointments immediately. He is polite, well informed on issues and also very health prone in the area of your diet. I have great confidence in him and have recommended him to quite a few other people.
in Bluffton, SC |
I love the fact that Dr. Kohli runs a very efficient office. It is very rare that I ever have to wait more than 5 minutes or so before he sees me. He is always pleasant and seems interested in not only my personal health but my personal life. A very nice man and doctor.
in Okatie, SC |
Always on schedule, friendly but professional. Really listens to what you have to say about your condition.
Hilton Head SC, SC |
My wife was admitted to the hospital having suffered two strokes. This Dr.. showed for about 5 minutes, (no conversation) the day after she was admitted. Later, she experienced hours of panic, extreme fear, paranoia etc from around noon that day until 12:30 the next morning. I assume that Dr Kohli was informed as to the condition of his patient yet he neither visited again nor called. She was discharged the following day, again Dr. Kohli did not check to ensure the wisdom of her departure.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Easy to communicate with. Explains the problem so I can understand it
PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND PERSONABLE. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY
Have you seen Dr. Harvinder Kohli, MD?
Are you Dr. Kohli?