Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Bedi

Camelback Spine Care

3815 E Bell Rd Ste 2400 Phoenix, AZ 85032

Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) in 2006 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Bedi accepts

Dr. Bedi accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Alfa Insurance Company
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Motorola Health Plans
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
American Indian Health Plan
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
Mercy Care
AHCCCS without Prior Authorization
Phoenix Health Plan
AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
Phoenix Health Plan (w/prior authorization)
SCAN Health Plan
PacifiCare POS
PacifiCare PPO
Secure Horizons
Sierra Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Bedi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bedi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Dr. Bedi performs Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Bedi performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Spinal Stenosis

Dr. Bedi treats Spinal Stenosis more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Bedi treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Bedi treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Bedi treats this condition more than 90% of his peers

• Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Cedars Sinai Med Center
2011
University At Buffalo
2006
Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
2012

3.9

Dr. Bedi?
Dr. Bedi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD
What a horrible experience. My back went out I was down 100% And in amazing pain. His 1st availability was 3 and a half months out because he is only patient seeing 2 days a week. After waiting over 2 hours for my appt 3 and a half months later dr. Bedi saw me for 8 minutes to tell me my X-rays showed nothing & he didn't think there was any problems. I convinced him to order an MRI for my back which he did grudgingly. But he told my insurance it wasn't medically necessary so they didn't cover it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi is a miracle worker, he has done surgery on my back and a complete neck repair. Without Dr. Bedi, I don’t know were I would be today. He is very understanding, listens to you and goes over with you in time what he can help you with. The greatest compliment I could give Dr. Bedi I would trust him with my family surgery’s.
Excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi is hands down the best! I? was struggling with severe back and leg pain for 2 years. I had surgery 3 months ago, and it has been totally life changing. He was well worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Very arrogant and proud of himself. Claimed that I had already had back surgery when in fact I have not. Did not seem interested in helping me and seemed bored the whole time I was there. Had to wait 9 months for an appointment to see him. Sorry that I waited. Could have gone somewhere else. He inferred I was lying about not having a previous operation. After I got angry, he said he would not help me. I think he was looking at the wrong imaging, which he trusted more than my word.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
As a Prescott area resident who was told that I would have to live with my chronic back pain, I was pleased when another doctor recommended Dr. Bedi. First he performed a procedure to cement an unhealed disc fracture that had been causing me pain for two years. Then he performed a laminectomy which has greatly reduced pain from my many back conditions which three other doctors told me were not surgical. My quality of life has been greatly improved by Dr. Bedi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr Bedi is amazing, couldn't find a better Neurosurgeon, clearly explains every condition and delivers great results, best there is !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr Bedi is honest and straight forward. He looked at my MRI and told me what my options were. We set up time for surgery and here I am 3 months later feeling great. Still sore but better. I truly am grateful to Dr Bedi and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi performed emergency surgery due to a staph infection in my spine. I ended up having 3 spine surgeries by him, and I wouldn't have wanted to be in the care of any other surgeon. To sum it up, he saved my life. Not sure all surgeons would have approached my care the way he did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi was a wonderful doctor to work with and 2 years ago he did a fusion on my neck while he was The Core Institute. I have to say that it turned out wonderful. He as very kind and right to the point. He left to practice here and it took all this time to find him so I could have him work on my low back issues. I just made a appointment to see him and could not be happier. I just want to say thank you Dr Bedi for fixing my broken neck and cannot wait to see you so I can get my back fixed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Usually I don't post on review sites but after reading the last couple reviews I felt it was important to let people know I had a GREAT experience before and after surgery with Dr. Bedi. He was kind, knowledgeable but most importantly he was happy to answer any questions I had. I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. Surgery went perfect and I went home the next day almost pain free! All in all Dr. Bedi is an EXCELLANT surgeon! A++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi performed a very complex cervical spine surgery on my husband C2-C6. My husband was high risk for paralysis. The surgery was high risk. My husband is still recovering, but is now able to move his leg and lift his foot unlike before the surgery. Dr. Bedi was positive and encouraging through it all. He is a very skilled and competent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr Bedi is not only a horrible physician but he thinks way to highly of himself & comes off exceedingly condescending, arrogant, and will blatantly lie to your face tell you "nothing is wrong" "your lying and the amount of pain you're in doesn't correlate with what's on the imaging." I wish I could post pictures of myself and the imaging because clearly SOMETHING IS WRONG. I was also told by Bedi my life wasn't worth risking his medical license on. Thank God for I found someone else. DO NOT CALL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
First I'd like to state I have a life threatening genetic disorder called Marfans that affects all my connective tissue. I went to see Dr. Bedi for advice or treatment regarding my cervical spine C5-C7. Dr Bedi proceeded to tell me I wasn't worth risking his medical license on. I can't believe a physician would say that period! Currently in the works with a Marfan Clinic in California. You're far better off looking elsewhere then going to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi was caring and kind. He made me feel that I was a priority. He carefully explained the procedures and followed up. He show obvious delight at my recovery, at each follow-up visit to his office, and at my one-year review. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Life changing surgery and I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met, along with being one great surgeon. After 30 years of being diagnosed with chronic migraines, Dr. Bedi's diagnoses was that I had problems in my neck. He was able to operate and correct the problem and I am now PAIN FREE after all these years!. Thank you, Dr. Bedi, for the great work you were blessed to take on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi is a good surgeon . Though I have had nothing but grieve with every process getting his staff to do thing. From receiving a simple fax. With my records to sending over a referral to Tri care united Heath care for physical therapy. Which I had to change my primary physician to get it done after many weeks later without them doing their job in the office. And when time to go back to work they couldn't send over a work restriction to my work place with the time frame for restrictions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr Bedi did an excellent job in performing my back surgery. He always had my total health concerns at interest as he prepared for my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. And, 2 1/2 years later, I can say I am a success story and remain grateful to him for his skills and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Dr. Bedi is the Best. He has an amazing bedside manner, is very concerned about his patients and this shows in ever aspect. I was seriously injured in a Semi truck accident 02/19/14 and started seeing him at the Core Institute. I was sad when I learned he had left and would not be the one doing my L4-5 spinal fusion. It wasn't long before I was back under his care. I had my surgery in May 2015 and Dr. Bedi did a fantastic job my pain is gone on the right side. I highly recommend him! LoriP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bedi?