Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD
Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Bedi is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.

3815 E Bell Rd Ste 2400

Phoenix, AZ 85032

• Alfa Insurance Company
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Bridgeway Health Solutions
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • Caremore Medical Group

Learn about Dr. Bedi

Dr. Bedi's Experience

Dr. Bedi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Bedi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Gout
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Synovial Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University At Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Bedi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bedi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Bedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bedi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bedi's Performance
Sun City, AZ |
Very arrogant and proud of himself. Claimed that I had already had back surgery when in fact I have not. Did not seem interested in helping me and seemed bored the whole time I was there. Had to wait 9 months for an appointment to see him. Sorry that I waited. Could have gone somewhere else. He inferred I was lying about not having a previous operation. After I got angry, he said he would not help me. I think he was looking at the wrong imaging, which he trusted more than my word.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
As a Prescott area resident who was told that I would have to live with my chronic back pain, I was pleased when another doctor recommended Dr. Bedi. First he performed a procedure to cement an unhealed disc fracture that had been causing me pain for two years. Then he performed a laminectomy which has greatly reduced pain from my many back conditions which three other doctors told me were not surgical. My quality of life has been greatly improved by Dr. Bedi.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Bedi is amazing, couldn't find a better Neurosurgeon, clearly explains every condition and delivers great results, best there is !!!
If it wasn't for Dr. Bedi, my husband would not be walking today. He is a very perfessional , and explains in term you understand. I would recommend Dr. Bedi to anyone having back problems
in Surprise , AZ |
Dr Bedi is honest and straight forward. He looked at my MRI and told me what my options were. We set up time for surgery and here I am 3 months later feeling great. Still sore but better. I truly am grateful to Dr Bedi and staff.
in Scottsdale |
Dr. Bedi performed emergency surgery due to a staph infection in my spine. I ended up having 3 spine surgeries by him, and I wouldn't have wanted to be in the care of any other surgeon. To sum it up, he saved my life. Not sure all surgeons would have approached my care the way he did.
in Phoenix |
Dr. Bedi was a wonderful doctor to work with and 2 years ago he did a fusion on my neck while he was The Core Institute. I have to say that it turned out wonderful. He as very kind and right to the point. He left to practice here and it took all this time to find him so I could have him work on my low back issues. I just made a appointment to see him and could not be happier. I just want to say thank you Dr Bedi for fixing my broken neck and cannot wait to see you so I can get my back fixed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Usually I don't post on review sites but after reading the last couple reviews I felt it was important to let people know I had a GREAT experience before and after surgery with Dr. Bedi. He was kind, knowledgeable but most importantly he was happy to answer any questions I had. I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. Surgery went perfect and I went home the next day almost pain free! All in all Dr. Bedi is an EXCELLANT surgeon! A++
Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Bedi performed a very complex cervical spine surgery on my husband C2-C6. My husband was high risk for paralysis. The surgery was high risk. My husband is still recovering, but is now able to move his leg and lift his foot unlike before the surgery. Dr. Bedi was positive and encouraging through it all. He is a very skilled and competent surgeon.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Bedi is not only a horrible physician but he thinks way to highly of himself & comes off exceedingly condescending, arrogant, and will blatantly lie to your face tell you "nothing is wrong" "your lying and the amount of pain you're in doesn't correlate with what's on the imaging." I wish I could post pictures of myself and the imaging because clearly SOMETHING IS WRONG. I was also told by Bedi my life wasn't worth risking his medical license on. Thank God for I found someone else. DO NOT CALL
in Phoenix, AZ |
First I'd like to state I have a life threatening genetic disorder called Marfans that affects all my connective tissue. I went to see Dr. Bedi for advice or treatment regarding my cervical spine C5-C7. Dr Bedi proceeded to tell me I wasn't worth risking his medical license on. I can't believe a physician would say that period! Currently in the works with a Marfan Clinic in California. You're far better off looking elsewhere then going to him.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Bedi was caring and kind. He made me feel that I was a priority. He carefully explained the procedures and followed up. He show obvious delight at my recovery, at each follow-up visit to his office, and at my one-year review. I would recommend him highly.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Life changing surgery and I couldn't be happier!
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Bedi is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met, along with being one great surgeon. After 30 years of being diagnosed with chronic migraines, Dr. Bedi's diagnoses was that I had problems in my neck. He was able to operate and correct the problem and I am now PAIN FREE after all these years!. Thank you, Dr. Bedi, for the great work you were blessed to take on.
in Buckeye AZ |
Dr. Bedi is a good surgeon . Though I have had nothing but grieve with every process getting his staff to do thing. From receiving a simple fax. With my records to sending over a referral to Tri care united Heath care for physical therapy. Which I had to change my primary physician to get it done after many weeks later without them doing their job in the office. And when time to go back to work they couldn't send over a work restriction to my work place with the time frame for restrictions
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Bedi did an excellent job in performing my back surgery. He always had my total health concerns at interest as he prepared for my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. And, 2 1/2 years later, I can say I am a success story and remain grateful to him for his skills and knowledge.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Bedi is the Best. He has an amazing bedside manner, is very concerned about his patients and this shows in ever aspect. I was seriously injured in a Semi truck accident 02/19/14 and started seeing him at the Core Institute. I was sad when I learned he had left and would not be the one doing my L4-5 spinal fusion. It wasn't long before I was back under his care. I had my surgery in May 2015 and Dr. Bedi did a fantastic job my pain is gone on the right side. I highly recommend him! LoriP
Have you seen Dr. Harvinder Bedi, MD?
Are you Dr. Bedi?

Visit Dr. Bedi

Dr. Bedi accepts 25 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Alfa Insurance Company
    Motorola Health Plans
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
    American Indian Health Plan
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Mercy Care
    AHCCCS without Prior Authorization
  • Phoenix Health Plan
    AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
    Phoenix Health Plan (w/prior authorization)
  • SCAN Health Plan