Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Harvey Winkler, MD
Dr. Harvey Winkler, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Winkler is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

North Shore LIJ Health Urogyn

865 Northern Blvd Ste 202

Great Neck, NY 11021

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Winkler

Dr. Winkler's Experience

Dr. Winkler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Bronx Municipal Hospital Center

Dr. Winkler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winkler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winkler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winkler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winkler to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Winkler's Performance
in New York |
Excellent experience ...I had pelvic reconstructive surgery ...Dr. Winkler was very informative before the surgery...he inspired complete confidence in my decision to proceed with the surgery...my follow up care was thorough ...his practice is always available for any concerns
in New York, NY |
Dr. Winkler was kind and professional, and always spent time answering my questions and addressing any concerns I had. His office staff are efficient, professional, helpful and never made me feel like they were in a rush to get onto the next patient.
in Bellerose NY |
The choice was easy for me from the moment I meant him , I thought how rare to find a doctor , let alone a highly recommended specialist that is so knowledgeable, that also didn't forget the human side of medicine . Here I am two weeks post op, and thanks to Dr Winkler I am "Good as New "!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler And his perfectly trained team, once u meet them the choice will be easy !!!
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
Dr. Winkler performed my Hysterectomy this past January and I feel great!! I was terrified of the procedure. I had been suffering with Adenomyosis for years. I was very uncomfortable. Dr. Winkler was always very informative and caring. He always listened and helped ease all my concerns. Now almost 6 months after my procedure, I can really say he changed my life. I can not thank him enough!. I feel better than ever. I highly recommend Dr. Winkler.
in Roslyn, NY |
After struggling with a prolapsed bladder (and more) for years, I am a new woman! I was at the point at which I could no longer sit, stand, walk or urinate without discomfort. The problem was completely gone immediately after surgery and I could not be more grateful. I want to thank Dr. Winkler for this life changing operation. And I recommend him highly to anyone suffering with this issue.
in Great Neck |
Had prolapse and other unmentionable issues for almost a decade and they are GONE now. Thank you Dr. Winkler. You came highly recommended and I'd like to add my kudos and gratitude because you truly deserve it. Wonderful doctor and truly life changing!
in Queens, NY |
The practice is operated highly efficiently with attention, respect and consideration afforded to all patients. Great attention is paid to patient confidentiality from the time one meets with the receptionist to making follow-up appointments. Dr. Winkler isn't directive but provides complete info and respectfully works with patients according to preferences and comfort. I've not needed to make urgent appts but his staff is readily available to answer questions & consult. Best provider!
in New York, NY |
After having three natural child births I was recommended to Dr. Winkler by my OB-GYN as well as a my urologist. Dr. Winkler solved all my issues by performing an open hysterectomy as well as a sacrocolpopexy procedure and a urethral sling. He was very professional and answered all of my questions both before and after my surgery. This was my very first surgery and Dr. Winkler and his wonderful staff made me feel at ease. Would highly recommend Dr. Winkler to all my friends and family!!!!!!!
in New York |
I had a prolapsed uterus last year and had robotic surgery performed by Dr Harvy Winkler at North Shore Hospital in Manhasset. I was so thankful with the results of the surgery. I wanted to send him this review but decided to wait a year to make sure I didn't have a repeat of the same problems I experienced B4 the surgery. He was very professional along with his staff and the hospital staff. I have a very physical job and was able to return to work 10 weeks later full duty.
Have you seen Dr. Harvey Winkler, MD?
Are you Dr. Winkler?

See our Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Winkler