Dr. Harvey Mishner I, MD

Dr. Harvey Mishner I, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MAXhealth 11505 Palmbrush Trl Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 Get Directions

Dr. Harvey Mishner I, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood Ranch, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Mishner I is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Mishner I's Experience

See how Dr. Mishner I's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mishner I

Dr. Mishner I accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mishner I has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mishner I's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mishner I to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Mishner I's Performance
    in Ellenton, FL |
    This was my first doc visit in almost a decade. I was establishing as a new patient and I was impressed not only by the office staff's professionalism, but the way this gentleman carried himself. He's brimming with confidence and speaks frankly about your health. I look forward to making positive progress with my health thanks to Dr. Mishner.
    sarasota, fl |
    OK Doctor Unless You Have A serious Condition
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I appreciate the simple, plain talk to my issues. I attribute my good physical health to his guidance. Never a long wait in the lobby is an added bonus.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    If you having an urgent need to be seen he always manages to squeeze you in. You aren't is pain or discomfort for 2 or 3 days like many other physicians in the area.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I have been a patient for many years, longer than ten, and I like his treatment and manner. Dr Mishner was exceptional when my late husband had terminal lung cancer. I will forever appreciate his assistance during that difficult time
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Outstanding care and listens to you. I was one of his earlier patients when he opened up his office after reading an article he wrote in the local paper. He seemed to get it! and he does!!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    He is the best doctor in all categories.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    He goes over your history thoroughly including recent tests, listens to you/your problems and is professional in his responses.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr.Mishner is a very thorough Dr. He is very considerate, and pleasant. I would recommend him very much to anyone!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I've been his patient since he started practice in Lakewood Ranch, FL (15 years). That should say it all
    in Bradenton, FL |
    He is one of the few doctors who does not make me feel rushed. He gives me time to discuss my needs.
    Parrish, FL |
    Dr. Mishner is always concerned about his patients welfare. He is very thorough about explaining any issue that arises.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    He is very knowledgeable and gets to the point quickly. Knows what drugs are generically available and uses them in prescribing. He doesn't have time to be warm and fuzzy so do not expect to be coddled with him. However, if you want a professional who is up to date in everything and knows the best to address any need, Dr. Mishner is the doctor you want. He has been keeping me alive for 12 years now!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    he very knowledgable, experienced, helps save you money, monitors your health, great staff working for him, does not make you take drugs that are not necessary. Always asking questions to better serve me, etc.....
    in Sarasota, FL |
    My wife and I have been patients for about 4 years now. We love Dr. Mishner. He is thorough, knowledgeable and informative.
    in Sarasota, FL 34228 |
    Chuck and I have been patients for 16 years. Dr. Mishner is always on time! He is a good listener, and always helps with a question from either Chuck or Nancy!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Mishner is very comfortable to talk with and is very professional. I feel very confident with his opinion.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    In my opinion this Dr. is far more a businessman seeking profit with little concern for the actual patient. I was required to have an EKG during a visit when I had a complete cardio exam two weeks prior and brought the written results from my cardiologist with me. I was charged, out of pocket, for a test kit requiring me to take samples home and mail in...I never got the results. On my second visit this man had no clue who I was, suggested, again, unnecessary tests..just out for money/ ego
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I love the fact that I don't really have to wait. Dr. Mishner seems to be on time, something rare these days. I feel he takes the time necessary to make sure I'm satisfied with the visit. Betsy Chartier
    Disappointed!!!' Scheduled appointment To review BOTH blood & urine tests resulted with urine test being reviewed. That review if urine test only suggested vitamins to be purchased from Dr. Mishner's website.dr. Mishner, instructEd me on how to purchase two recommended bottles of vitamins. I'm already taking supplements suggested by Dr. Mischner . I did not need additional vitamins.Dr. Mischner left the office. He forgot to review the blood lab tests with me!
    Have you seen Dr. Harvey Mishner I, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mishner I?

Dr. Mishner I's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Mishner I has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mishner I's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Injuries
    • Syncope

University Of Maryland School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Mishner I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mishner I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mishner I does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mishner I and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.