Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Danciger

Harvey R Danciger DPM

74000 Country Club Dr Ste A2 Palm Desert, CA 92260

Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Palm Desert, CA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1977 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Danciger accepts

Dr. Danciger accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Pathway X Direct Access PPO
Pathway X Tiered Direct Access
Select PPO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Danciger's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Toe Fractures
  • Toe Injuries
  • Toe Sprain
  • Toe Wounds

Dr. Danciger's practice philosophy is founded on three principles: trust, care, and a commitment to excellence in podiatry. Each patients is an individual, so we take time to get to know our patients and educate them about their foot and ankle conditions. We will also work hard to quickly get patients back on a regular schedule so they may enjoy their active lifestyles.

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Danciger

Dr. Danciger?
Dr. Danciger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM
Excellent! Dr. Danciger and staff were extremely professional as well as kind and courteous. Dr. Danciger not only looked at my feet, but also felt them to check my pain-spots, had me walk in a hall, and gave me a protective pad while he was x-raying my feet. He then prescribed orthotics, and exercises, which he made sure I knew how to do. I felt I had had a very thorough and expert experience (and I've been under Doctors' care when we were living in 2 other cities.) I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Even though dr danciger wasn’t in my insurance group, I went to him based upon a friend’s recommendation. I’m so glad that I did!! Another doctor had put me in a walking boot due to a tear in my planters plant. I wasn’t getting better. However dr danciger said I did not need the boot and gave me temporary inserts to see if I would improve. YES!!! I AM SO THRILLED. I’m back to walking 5 miles a day even if I do walk very slowly. I tape my toe and do the exercises he recommends!!
Thank you for publicly sharing your thoughts. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger is amazing with children.
Thank you for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr .Danciger is a very pleasant knowledgeable and caring Physician . . . I always enjoy my office visits as both he and the office personnel are friendly and courteous. His treatments (Including Laser Treatments) have always resulted in success, Highly Recommended - - -
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Recently I took my 10 year old daughter to see Dr. Danciger because she was complaining of foot and ankle pain. Dr. Danciger gave her a thorough examination and explained to her exactly what he was doing. He showed her on a skeletal model what her joints were doing so she had a visual to understand what was going on with her feet. My daughter is now walking around pain free due to Dr. Danciger's caring treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Danciger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
I have found Dr. Danciger to be very professional in his approach to Podiatry. I came to see what could be done to help resolve my arthritic, great toe joint and, although fusion surgery is an option, he recommended delaying that for a more simple remedy of changing my shoe size and fitting me with orthotics, both of which have temporarily (more than 2 years) have postponed a more serious remedy or until new technology appears for correction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr Danciger is a skilled professional. He's takes all the time necessary to answer all of my questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Horrible experience at this unprofessional doctors visit. Have a fungus toe and was humiliated and yelled at for asking questions that he wouldn't answer and basically mocking me because it could be just cosmetic. You're a doctor, I need to be able to ask questions. Poor receptionists seemed like they see crying clients leave their office frequently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Danciger. He solved my problem with little or no discomfort. He takes his time explaining in detail the procedure and follow up care. He and his staff are wonderful. Very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger is a true professional. His approach is conservative, but, if necessary, his surgical skills are proving to be very successful. And, his entire staff could not be more pleasant. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Danciger. He discusses everything with you in terms that you can easily understand. He is very professional and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger is very professional and I am very happy with the results. He has a very welcoming and warm staff. I would highly recommend him for all your foot needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger was wonderful with me. Took the time to figure out what was going on with my foot. He was very compassionate in dealing with the problem, and solved it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Danciger. He takes a conservative approach and does rush to surgery. I am currently recovering from my second foot surgery in 2 years. My recovery from both surgeries has been uneventful. I appreciate that he is so meticulous and that he thoroughly explains everything. I wouldn't go to any other foot doctor or foot surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
I can now walk with no pain thanks to this fine doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger was very professional, he took care if the infection in my toes and removed my ingrown toenail. I was a new patient and they set me an appointment same day. I was in and out very quickly. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr. Danciger is great at explaining everything. He also approaches the problem you're having traditionally to ease pain and discomfort first before and major procedures are needed. He also works with my children and has helped tremendously. His front office staff is always so wonderful and cheerful. Love this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?
Dr Danciger does not listen to the needs and pain of his patients. His arrogance and temper get in the way of his judgment. Did my bunion surgery, and made several serious procedures. Would not listen to my concerns. Last visit with him, he yelled at me (this was not the first time he had made me cry). My mistake is going back and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Do NOT recommend him! His staff is super friendly, courteous and prompt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Harvey Danciger, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Danciger?

Harvey R Danciger DPM

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Danciger treats patients.

Eisenhower Medical Center