Dr. Harvey Arbuckle, MD

Dr. Harvey Arbuckle, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Harvey Arbuckle, MD is a dermatologist in Lafayette, CO and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in dermatology and dermatologic surgery.

280 Exempla Cir

Lafayette, CO 80026

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Arbuckle

See how frequently Dr. Arbuckle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
high
Skin Infections
high
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)

Dr. Arbuckle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Arbuckle "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Children's National Med Center/George Washington University Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Children's National Med Center/George Washington University Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of Colorado Denver
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Arbuckle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arbuckle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arbuckle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arbuckle's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arbuckle to family and friends

Dr. Arbuckle's Performance

Dr Arbuckle is so caring and thorough. He explained the history of something and his thinking. He made sure to tell me that he would provide me with follow up so that I didn’t have to write everything down and could really listen to him. He asked my son questions to make him more comfortable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Arbuckle is Professional. Personable, And An Excellent Dermatologist. He removed a huge lump from My forehead, There is no scar on my forehead, his work was so intricate. I Recommend Dr Arbuckle highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Arbuckle is wonderful! I wish all doctors could be as informative, warm and considerate as he was with me and my 4 year old daughter, who suffering from Mulluscum. Our visit really helped to clear up some misinformation I had been given. I was also given the opportunity to actually choose a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Renae, thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Arbuckle. We're glad to hear that you received the care you needed. Be well!

This is the most condescending and arrogant as well as inappropriate physician. My wife took my son to him to have a skin lesion removed. He immediately dismissed it as trivial and became extremely condescending and inappropriate when my wife asked follow up questions. He told her: "Why doesn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Arbuckle is the BEST Kaiser doctor I have ever had. He is friendly, sweet, and knowledgable. Most importantly, he treats his patients with respect. I wish I could clone him so he could also be my GP and kids' pediatrician :) I have had such a hard time finding good Kaiser doctors. Most are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0